Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] ★☆★ 777Coin Signature Campaign ★☆★ (Member-Hero Accepted) (New) - page 82. (Read 91571 times)

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
Round 15 Payments have been sent out!

If you ever have any issues with your Payment or your Post count just send me a message and we'll sort it out Smiley

The following spots are open:

1x Full Member
4x Sr. Member
4x Hero/Legendary Members

Apply now!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
User: adamvp
Position to Apply: Hero
Posts Start: 1903
Address: bc1q06r89n7jw5xmlc6j0caed7sgwcda9kn4tn73mg

Accepted! Welcome to the Campaign.

We've still got 4x Sr. Member & 4x Hero/Legendary Positions open!
Thanks! I hope for good cooperation
legendary
Meh.

We've still got 4x Sr. Member & 4x Hero/Legendary Positions open!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
~snip~ Accepted! Welcome to the Campaign ~snip~
Thank you so much Hhampuz. This is the second time I join your signature campaign. I am very proud to participate in your signature program.
By the way, I have a little question. I don't see restricted sections for posting. Does it mean posting on local board will be counted?
legendary
Meh.
User: kawetsriyanto
Position to Apply: Full Member
Posts Start: 900
Address: 1FTUaCJBGrcN1hLyKL2w8Y7wz5qVSJaGUs

We've still got 4x Sr. Member & 3x Hero/Legendary positions open, apply now!
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
I will like to inform you that I am living this campaign.  I am really grateful for allowed me in for last week.  Remain bless sir.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Allow me to post this time here Hhampuz, first I'd like to say thanks for the payment.  Smiley

Make sure to apply now to get in on one of the longest running campaigns that will seemingly run for the foreseeable future.
Yep, this is why I'm still here in 777coin it's one of the longest running campaign in the forum.  Smiley

Though the rates has changed a bit lower but I still prefer tenure.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
User: kawetsriyanto
Position to Apply: Full Member
Posts Start: 900
Address: 1FTUaCJBGrcN1hLyKL2w8Y7wz5qVSJaGUs
legendary
Meh.
User: dautay_crypto
Position to Apply: member
Posts Start: 429
Address: bc1q56r4zpxnrez5zl5dwvrpd9ktjpjw6purdx8hcg

I applied for the open slot in Tier D, but wonder that do I have to do KYC to join the 777coin signature campaign?

legendary
Meh.
Round 14 Payments have been sent out!

Thanks again for another great week! Remember that if you have any questions regarding your post count or your payout, send me a PM and we'll sort it out as it's better than clogging up this thread.

We've got a lot of new open positions, see below for full list:

1x Member
1x Full Member
3x Sr. Member
5x Hero/Legendary

Make sure to apply now to get in on one of the longest running campaigns that will seemingly run for the foreseeable future.

Forget what I said about the timezone switch. We'll continue with the same timeframe as always Smiley.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 212
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Tell you what, switch back quickly and message your new manager and ask them if it's possible for you to wear their sig/avatar in 6 hours and you can still get paid in this campaign. But I think that's the best I can do. Roughly 5 hours and 10 minutes until this week is locked in and I can count your posts first Smiley.
Confirmed that You're the Most ‘Considerate’ Manager of Bitcointalk.org look how you have adjusted to favor the participant just to receive the Payments

Hope other managers will have this behavior,participants are very lucky having you as their manager
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536
@Hhampuz Thanks for the consideration, really appreciate that. will talk with the manager about that if he agrees then will quickly change the signature.

I joined your campaign as a Member rank.

Edit:

I left the message to Manager in Telegram. hopefully, he will check my texts within 5 hours or so.

Edit:

@Hhampuz: Thanks, bro, really appreciate that.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
legendary
Meh.
~snip~

I'm sorry that you couldn't wait the 6 hours until I would have counted your posts :/.

Thank you for your time though!

Ah, that's a bummer, got confused with timezone. only 2 hours from midnight here.

Anyway, that's my mistake. so I can understand that.

Tell you what, switch back quickly and message your new manager and ask them if it's possible for you to wear their sig/avatar in 6 hours and you can still get paid in this campaign. But I think that's the best I can do. Roughly 5 hours and 10 minutes until this week is locked in and I can count your posts first Smiley.
legendary
~snip~

I'm sorry that you couldn't wait the 6 hours until I would have counted your posts :/.

Ah, that's a bummer, got confused with timezone. only 2 hours from midnight here.

Anyway, that's my mistake. so I can understand that.
legendary
Meh.
@Hhampuz Hi there,

Today is the last day of the week and would like to inform you that I am leaving the campaign from today. I have already posted more post than the required limit.

I hope that will join you again after 1 month as a Full member.

Thanks for having me in your campaign and best of luck to you and all participants.

You have changed your Avatar and Signature before the campaign has ended which means you've made yourself uneligible to receive your payment for today, meeting the requirement or not.

legendary
@Hhampuz Hi there,

Today is the last day of the week and would like to inform you that I am leaving the campaign from today. I have already posted more post than the required limit.

I hope that will join you again after 1 month as a Full member.

Thanks for having me in your campaign and best of luck to you and all participants.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
Please note that my timezone has now switched over from CET to CEST which means you'll have 1 hour "less" before the cut-off time, either way you can always google what time it is still at 23:59:59.
Noted!
legendary
Meh.
Thank you guys for your time!

I'll announce open positions when I've made the payouts later today so that we can fill them quickly.

Please note that my timezone has now switched over from CET to CEST which means you'll have 1 hour "less" before the cut-off time, either way you can always google what time it is still at 23:59:59.
Pages:
Jump to: