Pages:
Author

Topic: Open appreciation, achievement of Hero rank, heading to legendary. - page 3. (Read 1209 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 45
Positive threads like yours are always welcome. As a sign of gratitude both towards merit sources but also as proof that hard work pays off and that it is possible to rank up. Those who believe that it is impossible are doing something wrong. I dont think it is off topic in Meta but maybe it could be better suited in the Beginners board for Newbies to read it and get the needed motivation to apply themselves for the ranks they desire.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
Don't know if it was a mere conhecidence or merit sources just doing their thing but still it was an experience that motivated me into putting in more effort into adding to my knowledge and contributing in the little way I could to interesting and quality discussion and so far my efforts has been rewarded.
I don't think it was a coincidence or merit sources just doing their "job"--you make some good, helpful posts and were rewarded for them accordingly.  If that motivated you to do even better, that's fantastic; I wish more members would adopt that attitude.

Congrats on hitting Hero member.  Getting up to Legendary these days is a Herculean task, but I have confidence you'll make it.  It'll take some time, just like it did for members before the merit system, but you'll get there.  Best of luck in your journey.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
Congratulations, Brainboss!
In fact, you will need to more weeks to rank up, but it does not a big matter. I remember that I ranked up to Full Member and Senior Member around a few weeks before you. But now, you raced so fast to the Hero Member rank. That's not only a really big surprise, but also a motivation for me.  Cheesy
Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
Congratulations for ranking up now as a Hero Member Brainboss, as saying that I have learned from an Anime "hard work never betrays".

You really are the suited user that is worthy of emulation to those on the lower ranks that want to rank up.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
Wow it has been an interesting journey and fruitful mid-year, starter this year by ranking up from member rank to Full member (January) and now I just achieved the Hero member status (July). Sorry if you consider this type of posts not necessary but where I'm from, we were taught (in koffee's voice) that gratitude is a must & as I grew up with that mindset it has helped me alot even during difficult times as just a heartfelt thank you has given me more favors than I ever imagined. I remember when I was a full member needing around +/- 30 merits to rank up I recieved simultaneously merit from a source and out of joy I thanked him, the next day more sources awarded my quality post merits which ranked me up. Don't know if it was a mere coincidence or merit sources just doing their thing but still it was an experience that motivated me into putting in more effort into adding to my knowledge and contributing in the little way I could to interesting and quality discussion and so far my efforts has been rewarded.

I must say, you won't understand the work inwhich these sources (especially those with more responsibility due to the large number of monthly allocations) put into searching for merit worthy post as they have to read through bunch of spams just to find worthy posts, you won't understand their selfless act, volunteering their time to contribute to the affair of the forum until you experience it yourself.  We don't appreciate these guys enough so i just wanted to let everyone part of the system that keeps the forum active, from the admin to moderators to recovery team to DT members to merit sources to quality campaign managers down to decent forum users, that your work is been appreciated and you should keep up the good work.

This was meant to be a self congratulating post but instead I want to congratulate all those that made this journey successful, thank you all especially my biggest merit fans. I'll continue contributing in the best way I can.

Regards,
Brainboss ®
Pages:
Jump to: