Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] Batch Two Antminer S3 Hosted 0.405 BTC for 220 GHs-unmoderated - page 2. (Read 2701 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
You still have not answered my question: Who, on my buyers' list, are real and who is fake? According to you. Stop being vague. Name them.
As deleted in the moderated thread....

Self moderated threads shouldn't be allowed in the Group Buy area. A better process needs to be put in place to protect users of the forum. 

If the Group Buy seller really had free power, then why sell hosted contracts?  Self mining would greatly outweigh the pain-in-the ass it is to run a group buy.

Note the seller keeps changing the prices in his moderated thread. 

You can see his frustration in his last post, as he knows his scam is being exposed.

I CANNOT allow defections from this group buy. There is NO refund. Do NOT even ask.

I INTEND to fight them and win. Stand with me and we shall overcome this adversity. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Bitmain WILL resume sales of S3 soon. Your funds are safe with me. Nothing has changed.

No refunds but your funds are safe with him?  Are you fucking kidding me?

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

How can you reasonably afford to host at $10/mo for 400W?  Scale that up, that would be $1000 for 40KW (continuous), and you would actually need 48KW of capacity.  It's going to cost more than $1000/mo in cooling alone, much less delivering the power to the miners.  Plus you are looking at needing 2000Sq ft of warehouse to reasonably get enough power and cooling for that much power.

So are you just not thinking it through, or are you going to scam people?

Twisting my words to suit your purpose, now who is the "slick" one?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
As deleted in the moderated thread....

Self moderated threads shouldn't be allowed in the Group Buy area. A better process needs to be put in place to protect users of the forum. 

If the Group Buy seller really had free power, then why sell hosted contracts?  Self mining would greatly outweigh the pain-in-the ass it is to run a group buy.

Note the seller keeps changing the prices in his moderated thread. 

You can see his frustration in his last post, as he knows his scam is being exposed.

I CANNOT allow defections from this group buy. There is NO refund. Do NOT even ask.

I INTEND to fight them and win. Stand with me and we shall overcome this adversity. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Bitmain WILL resume sales of S3 soon. Your funds are safe with me. Nothing has changed.

No refunds but your funds are safe with him?  Are you fucking kidding me?

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

How can you reasonably afford to host at $10/mo for 400W?  Scale that up, that would be $1000 for 40KW (continuous), and you would actually need 48KW of capacity.  It's going to cost more than $1000/mo in cooling alone, much less delivering the power to the miners.  Plus you are looking at needing 2000Sq ft of warehouse to reasonably get enough power and cooling for that much power.

So are you just not thinking it through, or are you going to scam people?
Pray, tell me which accounts are real and which ones are fake?
Activity: 252
This fits the language pattern of a recurring scammer. His hosting deal is simply too good to be true. User accounts here are bought and sold so you can't trust anything or anyone. PGP keys should be required.  "Legitimate" companies run off all the time, and the scams keep getting better. Even doing due diligence you can end up losing big.

There are some big scams that have even paid the Bitcoin foundation for membership to give the impression of legitimacy. The industry has done a SHIT job of preventing fraud and scams; it's no wonder the government is ready to step in with overreaching regulations. It's a shame that this forum is so poorly moderated that scams are allowed to perpetuate out in the open.  How hard is it really to catch shill accounts?

CAVEAT EMPTOR

well you totally beet me - i saw through the made up accounts - i didnt even consider bought accounts
Activity: 462
Lux e tenebris
I agree he sounds slick.

Please make a thread in the scam accusations forum, even if you haven't much evidence yet.

More eyes will be on him that way.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
This fits the language pattern of a recurring scammer. His hosting deal is simply too good to be true. User accounts here are bought and sold so you can't trust anything or anyone. PGP keys should be required.  "Legitimate" companies run off all the time, and the scams keep getting better. Even doing due diligence you can end up losing big.

There are some big scams that have even paid the Bitcoin foundation for membership to give the impression of legitimacy. The industry has done a SHIT job of preventing fraud and scams; it's no wonder the government is ready to step in with overreaching regulations. It's a shame that this forum is so poorly moderated that scams are allowed to perpetuate out in the open.  How hard is it really to catch shill accounts?

CAVEAT EMPTOR

jamesc760... ought to banned - its so obviously a scam - its kinda funny though - 5 or 6 new accounts all pretending to conduct legitimate business.... i wonder if anybody has found some of the same discrepancies ... its kinda like wheres waldo... anybody want to play or can you find ones i have not?
Hey this is an unmoderated thread for a group buy....think of this thread as a sale thread but i must warn you the reason this is unmoderated is because it is obvious that the group buy is very fake... it is going by the same name as this thread but it is self moderated... all of the correspondence in the original thread is from one person with several accounts .....their are no real people except for maybe 1 or 2 that got ripped off...bigwig is one of the phony names - read his comments it is so ridiculous.... big wig was made up right before the actual group buy and claims to have been involved in another, with payouts, before his account was even created. please feel free to join if u like but this sale will have this section that will not be self moderated.
Pages:
Jump to: