Pages:
Author

Topic: [Open] 🚀BitBoss🚀 I'm Giving Bitcoin to Every user that Subscribes - page 2. (Read 2093 times)

Activity: 485
Merit: 250
Subscribed and followed on twitter

Btc: bc1qpf9xc84uwlv2h46pjv0egpkm5cdy58fv07703u

Activity: 50
Merit: 14
Is this promotion still open?
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
I'm Subscribed

Btc addres 1L16e8cu4oszSnGrnGMsM7anx8rpvSkXTb
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I'm subscribed. My btc adress: 38BnqyNwy4bSEfQJa2wu7sBt3VFVKwqmKF
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
subscribed

btc address: 3A2MJTGSeXKLopNK9Do5LVJKXwyNV1DgWS
Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
I'm subscribed

BTC address :bc1q7tfy72wr5wnrqq0q62m3yl8klua49upfae7nxj

https://imgur.com/a/vCuz53G
Activity: 309
Merit: 118
Is this still Open OP?

Looks like its Been a week that there is no Pay out?

Anyway congrats to all who participated and to those who's sending still.

I guess yes. OP keeps "OPEN" on the title. I think he is waiting for more applies to pay one-time transaction.

Yes, I was looking for more replies. Of bigger groups if possible.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I'm subscribed

BTC address :.   1FkCX4eW3FiXStchhxzTbnY14iAo9BZk6H
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
Is this still Open OP?

Looks like its Been a week that there is no Pay out?

Anyway congrats to all who participated and to those who's sending still.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 2748
LE ☮︎ Halving es la purga
Ok!!
- I'm subscribed...
bc1qnphq30en2xvcc4e0sx3g0t5trztuc9rttcmxan
Activity: 368
Merit: 500
imgur.com/TOEV9DO
I'm Subscribed#128

13ZgHhE6AkniD9P4VSt9ZsYA9H2mx1y3sL
Activity: 2
I'm Subscribed - 127th

1NTRch17HPGgwJ7t6fFxreahwLBF6ntymY
Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Processing all payments shortly

Dont send to the accounts with 1 post, those are obvious multis who want to cheat you out of your money.
Well i think OP is aware of this or He cares nothing about new accounts but the main objective is to Join His Channel or subscribe .

Or maybe He will Edit the OP from here about Newbies or newly created accounts.

Yeah from now on make a ruling that account must be at least some day old with some post history. May be OP is just looking for subscriber that's why he allowed all to participate, because it will get him more subs, well its up to OP any ways it is his money anyways to allow new account or not from now on.
Let it be !!!

So you seriously believe that those multi account people make an extra google/youtube account for this?
I doubt it. They just post here that they subscribed but never did.
It doesn't matter what i Believe or not because for all i Care? OP does not give a damn on our sentiment here because he continuously sending Payments to all of those who Posted here.

So why so concern about matters when the OP itself does not worry about anything?
Activity: 66
I'm Subscribed

19miHAjxtFax2VkjrpZwdUVr86NEPsm5Px
Activity: 53
I'm Subscribed

1Mn3zTeYKhW3x64uG5znmoYWNA1Q3Fvjiu
Activity: 2

Dont send to the accounts with 1 post, those are obvious multis who want to cheat you out of your money.
Well i think OP is aware of this or He cares nothing about new accounts but the main objective is to Join His Channel or subscribe .

Yeah from now on make a ruling that account must be at least some day old with some post history. May be OP is just looking for subscriber that's why he allowed all to participate, because it will get him more subs, well its up to OP any ways it is his money anyways to allow new account or not from now on.
Let it be !!!

So you seriously believe that those multi account people make an extra google/youtube account for this?

in case you are doubting, here is my subscription proof, https://i.ibb.co/ZcJ2kZg/subscribe.jpg

I literally found this by incident, I have no other account as well.
Activity: 612
Merit: 36

Let it be !!!

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Let it be !!!
Activity: 76
Merit: 5
Pages:
Jump to: