Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] BitMine CoinCraft 1 Th/s- January 3rd week batch-waiting miner - page 4. (Read 24269 times)

Activity: 567
Merit: 270
You collected, but
did you ask for them, also?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
At this point, only a crazy man could buy something in this GB.
Yes, In these weeks I collected some info and I will do something if minewithmind scammed all us. If there isn't any miner why I can not "fight" for my money (moreover, without losing anything)?
I think I'm a honest man. If minewithmind isn't a scammer I'm sure there will not be any problem.
nice signature you got there, mine with heart, close to mine with mind.

you wanna buy my shares?

I dont think MWM is a scammer, he is very honest and God fearing man. He will refund us like he refunded iglasses right MWM? or are you a dishonest Italian?

I asked him for refund a lot of times. I think minewithmind will not refund anyone. Let's wait for miner...if exist!  Grin
Just contacted my lawyer (my uncle!) in case of scam. I've nothing to lose. My uncle is free! We can do something with collected info. Italy is a fun place; scammers can be very able, but combination of lawyers+justice can be very powerful!

Apparently iglasses got a refund, so there is precedent.
Of course, he had to put in a lot of work for it..

Really, I don't understand the reason to think and to write this stuff.
Why you want to be refunded? otherwise the GB organized will be dishonest?

You have to look for buyers of your shares IMOH.
One way is the iglasses's one.
But there are also no harassing ones...

Yes, I hope we put our minds at service of our hearts.
Thanks for your comment,
but I'm sorry, I cannot buy your shares.
If it was in my possibilities I'ld do, probably.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I dont think MWM is a scammer, he is very honest and God fearing man. He will refund us like he refunded iglasses right MWM? or are you a dishonest Italian?

I asked him for refund a lot of times. I think minewithmind will not refund anyone. Let's wait for miner...if exist!  Grin
Just contacted my lawyer (my uncle!) in case of scam. I've nothing to lose. My uncle is free! We can do something with collected info. Italy is a fun place; scammers can be very able, but combination of lawyers+justice can be very powerful!

If you want my shares, you can buy them.
I wish everyone who stays in this GB the best of luck.
And I mean that, with all my heart.
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
nice signature you got there, mine with heart, close to mine with mind.

you wanna buy my shares?

I asked him for refund a lot of times. I think minewithmind will not refund anyone. Let's wait for miner...if exist!  Grin

I'm Italian and I can do something. I can wait also 3-4 years for my 0.198 BTC but I hate italian scammers. I'm a good person and I do not accept being taken for a ride by a dishonest Italian. This is the reason for the failure of this country. Too many dodger.
Let's wait for another couple of days.

You'ld like to wait, but cannot!
Qual è il motivo per cui scrivi qui se quel che cerchi è altrove?

Quello che cerco è qui. Tutto questo per 0.198BTC? Certo.

Oh, no! Cheesy
You showed much more concrete way to help everyone here. I'm not going to buy your shares.

I hope no ones, will do Smiley

I'm Italian and I can do something. I can wait also 3-4 years for my 0.198 BTC but I hate italian scammers. I'm a good person and I do not accept being taken for a ride by a dishonest Italian. This is the reason for the failure of this country. Too many dodger.

Quello che cerco è qui. Tutto questo per 0.198BTC? Certo.

Precedent is good for all us, but I think he will not refund anyone else. I'm Italian and I can do something. I can wait also 3-4 years for my 0.198 BTC but I hate italian scammers. I'm a good person and I do not accept being taken for a ride by a dishonest Italian. This is the reason for the failure of this country. Too many dodger.

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Well this has been disappointing doesn't look like miner going to get delivered now. 

I'd like a refund for my 20 shares: 0.16 btc please.

Send to:

1CfGah2LQg3Pbf5xuCb4kU53HEUpsAn9id

Thanks.
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
refund for my 60 shares too .48BTC 

1JqSXZRnWRotwkvCov9m6FyZTAEV3Fw4kP

Thanks.
LDR
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
I would also like a refund. 10 Shares: 2 @ 0.009 and 8 @ 0.007 for a total of 0.074 BTC. Thank you Minewithmind Smiley!

1LWKPwFPFgpuLTDMy6v9erg5LRNqASJ4Qz
would like to request for refund as well. 60 shares at .48BTC , thanks mwm, keep up the good work. Smiley

1JKT25Z8A7kQkMLmNY1dJWWMx4UWLphko5

thaaanks, more power.
I would like a refund too please Smiley

60 shares at 0.48, same address as in OP, thank you, good luck with your cointerra, and your coincraft, and other miners you might have Smiley
13A168CSkaGipnHgwVWEGT6f8xbMWeRJYY
You need a buyer.
I suggest he eventually pay the GB organizer.
Pages:
Jump to: