Pages:
Author

Topic: [Open] ▄■▀■▄ 🌟Bitvest.io🌟 - Plinko Sign Camp (Member-Hero Accepted)(New2) - page 16. (Read 111775 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1232
User: SUPERSAIAN
Postion to Apply: Sr.Member
Posts Start: 1189
Address: bc1qlgk6d5vg90p7p65lp9l28gvcgn2gnperskv00t
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
User: defc0de
Position to Apply: Full Member
Posts Start: 264
Address: 3AfyTSPuUwnUHF5i47vhw3cMsiLENKsLLU
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
Spreadsheet for round 120 has been turned in to lightlord for payment.

Available spots. Tier E
All ranks excluding members
Minimum 5 earned merits in the last 120 days
Reviews in 24hrs

Users on my Blacklist (BrainLess List), don't bother applying.

Note: My DM is always open to any inquiries, complains, observations etc.

Regards,
Brainboss

Activity: 1008
Merit: 137
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
~cut~

You seem to have misread or misunderstood the bounty manager's announcement. Not quite a commendable quality in a potential signature campaign participant.  Wink

Available spots. Tier E

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
User: akiraminai
Position to Apply: Member
Posts Start: 93
Address: 35zjqFxPVP1TdLACtPMNCzKrXzFBpDueca
legendary
He fixed the spreadsheet, there is no problem now. We never have doubt about that anyway. Wink

Initially when I saw your message I was confused because I counted all post both regular and bonus post but seems it didn't save on the Spreadsheet or something but after visiting the spreadsheet again to crosscheck when I saw your message, not surprisingly it had all the bonus as I have initially thought. Be rest assured I'll always put in my best in been the best manager on the forum thereby always been accurate with my post reviews to enable you guys get rewarded properly for your promotions.

You can hit me up via dm in case of issue like this arises next time for faster response. Keep up the good work guys and thanks to the first responders, you guys are the best.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1510
Guys surely that @Brainboss had just Missed that part of counting because of maybe of busyness (Not unless the quality of your post does not qualify, But this is another issue) .
But as Always reminded by Our manager , that His "Inbox is OPEN Always" so best that next time direct PM Him in regards matter so he can act ASAP .
Anyway , Hope that Issues will be resolved Earlier today As soon as He returns Online.

If this was a one user problem, you were right PM would be OK but this was about half of the users in the campaign.

He fixed the spreadsheet, there is no problem now. We never have doubt about that anyway. Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
But as Always reminded by Our manager , that His "Inbox is OPEN Always" so best that next time direct PM Him in regards matter so he can act ASAP .
I can vouch on this one, @CryptopreneurBrainboss does a fast response when you PM him, I worked for a two week campaign managed by him and I got accepted even though I don't have a lot of merits and I didn't have a signature at that time and after I got accepted, I immediately sent him the address and it didn't took an hour before he has put the address in the spreadsheet which means that @CryptopreneurBrainboss responds fast.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
You didn't check bonus posts after tier c?

That was my impression as well. I wrote some posts in the Gambling section, like 4, and appear with no bonus posts, as well as the others from that tier downwards.

I hope it was just a mistake. It seems kind of unfair that people who are mostly posting in local sections are getting better pay than people who mostly post in gambling sections.
Guys surely that @Brainboss had just Missed that part of counting because of maybe of busyness (Not unless the quality of your post does not qualify, But this is another issue) .

Anyway , Hope that Issues will be resolved Earlier today As soon as He returns Online.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017

That was my impression as well. I wrote some posts in the Gambling section, like 4, and appear with no bonus posts, as well as the others from that tier downwards.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1510
legendary
Spreadsheet for round 119 has been turned in to lightlord for payment.

Available spots. Tier E
Reviews in 24hrs

Regards,
Brainboss

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
User: kuronokishi10
Position to Apply: Full Member
Posts Start: 235
Address: 1M8LrsncND9A9XsqMf2gJContMGgfFfFE4
Activity: 210
Merit: 30

User: Vcob92
Position to Apply: Member
Posts Start: 249
Address: 1kujt8yzDz8xar5gpdiMqRE9x89Q9XmgS

Earned merits in the last 120 days: 29

I'm waiting since a long time.

I completed my signature, when ı send post.

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
The statements say people with a negative trust level of level two or more will not be able to participate. that's why I applied.

Seriously, man? Are you still complaining? Really?

Actually I can't find one reason why the manager should accept you.

This is your post history since you applied until you complained:

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
User: jesselui
Position to Apply: Full member
Posts Start: 1049
Address: 1Apcinn2CQGvyuABqSpULfKKGr5DA2DL4C

Hello, although there is a suitable place on the list, I have not been listed yet. Can I find out why?
You do not have enough merit to participate in this campaign. There's a minimum requirement of 5 earned merit the past 120 days. I guess that's the main reason you're not accepted.

He also has negative trust for ban evasion. So there is no way he is going to get into the campaign.
The statements say people with a negative trust level of level two or more will not be able to participate. that's why I applied.

Well OP is created by @lightlord in which the Owner , But the manager has His own Rules applied in this campaign and in the other one handled by Him in which 777coin and with that this was His update late Last Year

Note: Users having red trust from default trust members will be removed first week of January. Affected members have until 3rd of January to sort things out with their trust givers. No exceptions

Meaning it doesn't need to be in Level 1 or 2 Default trust but as long as you have a Red trust you will Out of this campaign (that is how i understand that rule)

Activity: 854
Merit: 109
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
User: jesselui
Position to Apply: Full member
Posts Start: 1049
Address: 1Apcinn2CQGvyuABqSpULfKKGr5DA2DL4C

Hello, although there is a suitable place on the list, I have not been listed yet. Can I find out why?
You do not have enough merit to participate in this campaign. There's a minimum requirement of 5 earned merit the past 120 days. I guess that's the main reason you're not accepted.

He also has negative trust for ban evasion. So there is no way he is going to get into the campaign.
legendary
Spreadsheet for round 118 has been turned in to lightlord for payment.

Available spots. Tier E
Reviews in 24hrs

Regards,
Brainboss

Activity: 1148
Merit: 367
User: İlletyus
Postion to Apply: Full Member
Posts Start: 585
Address: 38vW4uk5sMKecawzmxexWL7Ku1sFSf3wWA
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 925
Thanks for everything dear CryptopreneurBrainboss.

I’m leaving campaign.I hope see you again.
Pages:
Jump to: