Pages:
Author

Topic: [Open] ▄■▀■▄ 🌟Bitvest.io🌟 - Plinko Sign Camp (Member-Hero Accepted)(New2) - page 98. (Read 111775 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
User: Netnox
Position to Apply: Hero member
Posts Start: 3300
Address: 1DWykmv7uLRSjDH9XMg63YJB643DENGo3Z

Applying for Tier D or Tier E
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
Hello Hhampuz,

If a persons warns you few weeks before, that he might not make a minimum 15 posts per week, because he will be on a vacation and he is no sure that he will have a wifi or mobile internet, will he get a "*" warning and get demoted in the future ?  Smiley

I'm always reasonable. If someone sends me a message saying they may not reach the minimum - for whatever reason, I won't give that user a warning in the sheet and they won't risk being demoted. However I'm not sure I could let it happen for too long. Either way, feel free to message me and we'll come to a solution Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1448
Hello Hhampuz,

If a persons warns you few weeks before, that he might not make a minimum 15 posts per week, because he will be on a vacation and he is no sure that he will have a wifi or mobile internet, will he get a "*" warning and get demoted in the future ?  Smiley
legendary
Meh.
User: Bagaji
Position to Apply: Sr Member
Posts Start: 1648
Address: (Your BTC Address): 16gxeoPYa1iPaFduExQWTnEcage1UxNtwb

Accepted! Welcome to the Campaign. Please update your Signature & Avatar ASAP.

Tier D is now full and we only have Tier E slots available at this moment. Apply now to get paid while being in the "queue".
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
User: Bagaji
Position to Apply: Sr Member
Posts Start: 1648
Address: (Your BTC Address): 16gxeoPYa1iPaFduExQWTnEcage1UxNtwb

Applying for Tier D.
legendary
Meh.
User: btcsmlcmnr
Position to Apply: member
Posts Start: 271 (270+1 - this post)
Address: bc1q20ewfus6dh6pe65lj9hhqxj93zr2z0adr5elyr

Accepted! Welcome to the Campaign.

No more Member spots available but we do have all other ranks in Tier E still up for grabs as well as one Sr. Member position in Tier D. Apply now!
Activity: 2492
Merit: 212
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

~snip~

Hey,

My bad. We do have one open slot for a Member rank user. However this open position is in Tier E and not in Tier D. Do you still wish to fill the vacancy?
This is why @Hhampuz is the number 1 manager of our time now,because even if he was so popular yet the Humbleness still stayed in His characters.accepting mistakes each time he was being corrected

Salute Great Manager !!
legendary
Meh.
Hi,

There is one open slot for member rank in the spreadsheet for new week (ended in 31/3/2019), so can I apply for the slot?

There is my application, in case it is a real open slot for Member rank in Tier D.
Thank you.

User: btcsmlcmnr
Position to Apply: member
Posts Start: 271 (270+1 - this post)
Address: bc1q20ewfus6dh6pe65lj9hhqxj93zr2z0adr5elyr

Hey,

My bad. We do have one open slot for a Member rank user. However this open position is in Tier E and not in Tier D. Do you still wish to fill the vacancy?
legendary
Meh.
Round 13 Payments have been sent out!

Thanks again for a great week, keep up the good work guys!

We've still got 1x Sr. Member Position open in Tier D and then a bunch of open positions in Tier E (No member positions at the moment). Apply now!

If you have any questions regarding your post count or payout this past week, please send me a PM and I'll explain it to you. Better to take it there rather than clogging up this thread.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hello manager!

Can i join on this campaign?
I dont know why Lauda give me this red trust, cause when i asked for proofs, her just ignore me.

Let me know if have the possibility to make part of this campaign!

Regards, Shooter

legendary
Meh.
User: Retina
Postion to Apply: Member
Posts Start: 97
Address: 3Cndc4UCK2rXBF41qyDeMd3peQFqGUejV9

10 merit have earned.

No more open Member positions. We still have 1x Sr. Member slot in Tier D as well as all ranks beside member still available in Tier E. Apply now!
Activity: 280
Merit: 215
User: Sharon121212
Position to apply: member
Posts stats: 74
Address: 3Lcdp5U5Krf5zqo7g7kF2QsU4oidQ1ea8e
Activity: 252
Merit: 59
User: Retina
Postion to Apply: Member
Posts Start: 97
Address: 3Cndc4UCK2rXBF41qyDeMd3peQFqGUejV9

10 merit have earned.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
This is such a difference when bounty manager is nice, cultural, polite, can say thank you and sorry, admits mistakes and is helpful.
It's the point.
Our beloved manager always open-minded to PMs, and very kindly answers questions, complaints from participants or applicants.
In general, he is a very kind-hearted one.
Of course, never should bother managers, not only Hhampuz, if we don't have serious things to make a contact.
I thank to Hhampuz for giving me chance to participate in your campaign.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
...You are by right the best bounty manager!...

Indeed @Hhampuz should be a role model for every bounty manager out there.

During the last bounty mania, I thought that bounty managers are another kind of human beings. Most of them felt so strong and untouchable that they could not apologize or admit their own mistakes.

This is such a difference when bounty manager is nice, cultural, polite, can say thank you and sorry, admits mistakes and is helpful.

Thanks, @Hhampuz.
legendary
Meh.
User: Yecats
Position to Apply: Member
Posts Start: 389
Address:3ALkwZ5VnZcCq4KnB8ffCdfDiuD3MwvRi9

We've still got 2 open Sr. Member spots in Tier D as well as plenty of spots in Tier E for all ranks. Apply now!
Activity: 395
Merit: 14
User: Yecats
Position to Apply: Member
Posts Start: 389
Address:3ALkwZ5VnZcCq4KnB8ffCdfDiuD3MwvRi9
Activity: 1218
Merit: 858
You are right btw, that must have been there before you got moved into the position so that's on me and my bad. Sorry!

Excellent. You are by right the best bounty manager!

We’re on the same team so we need to try our best to help each other

Anyway Welcome Mate though its not enough lol 👍🙂

It helps to feel part of a good team. Thanks you.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30

~snip~
Thank you for your desire to help me understand the "asterisk"  Wink

[
We’re on the same team so we need to try our best to help each other

Anyway Welcome Mate though its not enough lol 👍🙂
legendary
Meh.
You are right btw, that must have been there before you got moved into the position so that's on me and my bad. Sorry!
Pages:
Jump to: