Pages:
Author

Topic: Open Coin Market. What is it? - page 2. (Read 1194 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
October 14, 2015, 04:27:10 AM
who on earth would auction btc (non physical coins) ? Huh

they go by market rate , no one auctions them out or am i missing something here ?

p/s : posting with an 'allegedly' female account wont add any credibility here .

The US Government auctions coins all the time. WTF are you talking about?

Maria.

lol those were seized coins from sillk road... wtf are you talking about ? you're claiming to be from the us government now ?

the scam attempt is high in this one ... only scammers get pissed when proven wrong Smiley

The attitude on this board is scary.
I dont see how OP is trying to scam, it seems like he (and probably someone else) had a idea and fun creating it.

I personally do not see much potential, but i also don't see any scam issues.

Really what is all the negative fuzz about?

wasn't me who showed the attitude first  Wink if the OP cant take criticism then imo the thread shouldn't have even been opened. Just my 2 cents
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
October 14, 2015, 04:21:04 AM

they go by market rate , no one auctions them out or am i missing something here ?

p/s : posting with an 'allegedly' female account wont add any credibility here .

Maria.

lol those were seized coins from sillk road... wtf are you talking about ? you're claiming to be from the us government now ?

the scam attempt is high in this one ... only scammers get pissed when proven wrong Smiley

The attitude on this board is scary.
I dont see how OP is trying to scam, it seems like he (and probably someone else) had a idea and fun creating it.

I personally do not see much potential, but i also don't see any scam issues.

Really what is all the negative fuzz about?
October 13, 2015, 11:01:12 PM

Maria.

Activity: 50
October 13, 2015, 10:20:02 PM

Maria.
Activity: 22
October 13, 2015, 09:01:15 PM

While that's true, I don't think that's gonna stop a whole lot of nubs from believing OP's tall tale.

You should've seen how many fell for the whole Susi.D mess. Cheesy
October 13, 2015, 08:24:33 PM

October 13, 2015, 05:38:14 PM
Why do you call it a scam? its under current develpoment. you can see and test with us if you like at www.openco.in

thank you for your interest

Maria.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
October 13, 2015, 05:32:35 PM
One topic in which this scam is burned to the ground wasn't enough?
October 13, 2015, 02:38:53 PM
Hi,

Imagine Ebay allowed you to auction Bitcoins, but they don't. That is the exact target OCM is trying to hit by creating a platform that allows sellers to sell their favorite coin online auction style like ebay but better. Why better? Because we are tailor fitting for this purpose since day 1.

Now, right now our team is small but we are working on this 24/7 to bring you the nest possible experience with the site.

We are actively seeking for help, financial as well as intellectual. Cash, Coins, Code all is welcome. If interested just send me a PM

Maria.
Pages:
Jump to: