Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] Group Buy #15 Blade Miners 3.0 BTC or less! Shipping to USA addresses - page 3. (Read 6468 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Price for shipping to uk please ?
I am only shipping to USA addresses. Thanks for the question.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Price for shipping to uk please ?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark
i have about 10 spare green power adapters
can ship today from eu if you are interested.

9/18/13 I just got home, opened all Blade boxes, and I had a surprise. Instead of sending the green power connectors/adapters to include in each box, they sent the actual green pieces that are soldered to the board Cheesy Unfortunately, I only have a few extra power adapters. I did get a hold of friedcat and he is sending out adapters express tonight(should be here by Friday at the latest,maybe sooner) and he is shipping some backplanes that will arrive early next week. I will confirm all orders that will ship and let you know if you have to wait for power adapters or more blades to arrive.

9/17/13 Late Night Update All blades in stock are sold! I will be confirming orders in the next six hours in order of payment placed. Please continue to place orders for shipment from me this Saturday or next Tuesday at the latest. Thank you!

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Got mine all hashing away today!!!   Thanks SSB!
Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net
9/17/13 Backplanes are no longer available with orders of 10 or more blades. I did not receive any backplanes in my order of blades. I will update here if they become available in the future.
WOW.
Way to reward your customers and resellers friedcat
They may be sent in future. I did not get any today. I have sent pm asking where they are. I will post an update if I get an answer.
Its more of a consistency thing.
You would think after shipping how many thousands and thousands of these hes had to ship, he would know that for every 10 you should get a backplane... to atleast have a option to pay for it.
9/17/13 Backplanes are no longer available with orders of 10 or more blades. I did not receive any backplanes in my order of blades. I will update here if they become available in the future.
WOW.
They may be sent in future. I did not get any today. I have sent pm asking where they are. I will post an update if I get an answer.
Owner, Minersource.net
WOW.
legendary
Thanks for great service as always SSB!  I have one up and hashing Smiley after today and getting through rest of things i have today hopefully rest will be up and running Smiley

Top notch service as always.
9/17/13 I have USB Miners and Blade Miners in stock ready to ship within 24-48 hours of receiving your order. All current orders have shipped. Have a great day!
Owner, Minersource.net
Does anyone know about USB port connectivity?  I do not have access to a router that I could use these with, so a USB connector on them would be very helpful and I could get a bunch.
The do not. same Ethernet control as before.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
Does anyone know about USB port connectivity?  I do not have access to a router that I could use these with, so a USB connector on them would be very helpful and I could get a bunch.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
any backplane that can be purchased on their own from previous group buys or left overs?

No. Only if you buy 6-9 at the same time I will sell one backplane at 0.25 BTC. If you buy 10 Blades at once, you get the backplane for free.

Could you do this deal for united kingdom??
Owner, Minersource.net
Thanks for another quick sale!
One of my blades up and running thanks SSB!  Once i get done with all my work tomorrow hopefully i can get rest up Smiley.
You are very welcome. Good luck with the rest!  Smiley
any backplane that can be purchased on their own from previous group buys or left overs?

No. Only if you buy 6-9 at the same time I will sell one backplane at 0.25 BTC. If you buy 10 Blades at once, you get the backplane for free.
legendary
One of my blades up and running thanks SSB!  Once i get done with all my work tomorrow hopefully i can get rest up Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1148

Pages:
Jump to: