Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] LuckyFlop Signature campaign ♦ Low Posting requirement ♦ Top poster Bonus - page 3. (Read 4024 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 512
Hi, I'd like to join this:

address: 1MpsMUkJ1dhoDymUvKpdXSuP34QAhSNZ22

Sorry, changed my mind. I just wasted 2.5 hrs on that site, only to see my chair get pulled out from under me. Done with it.

Chair???
What happened Inda??? software is set to kick out people who are nOT active. Was that the issue bc you were the only one that was kicked out? Let me know if its our fault you know I will add the MBC deserved. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Need a campaign manager? PM me
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Need a campaign manager? PM me
Thanks LuckyFlop for utilizing my service. I have received 1BTC for the signature campaign. Please note this does not cover the affiliate payment (if any).

https://blockchain.info/address/162KpsBtwN4q99ex812FWgKmoSGvkZjYF5

Code:
Address: 162KpsBtwN4q99ex812FWgKmoSGvkZjYF5

Signature: H8+5VKqMYCtd3S3wvxErRLgHwrR99YeD5ZmR8w02Np7selYaBf5AXsYwyW4neWFQ7WfnBUD2zJIJ0zwsNQk0n4Q=

Participants please check whether you have been accepted in this google doc. It will be updated within 24 hours at most from your application. You can apply in advance to check whether you will be accepted.

Payments are on the 17th of every month.
Activity: 812
Merit: 512

Take part in quick LuckyFlop Signature Campaign and earn BitCoins while posting Smiley

Slots available: 12

Payment rate and schedule:
  • We pay 0.08BTC for a minimum of 35 quality posts every month.
  • Qualified posts in Gambling section are equivalent to 1.2 posts each, and those in our thread count as 1.4.
  • Payment is on the 17th of every month.

How to enroll:
If you are Senior, Hero or Legendary Member with neutral or better rating, post or PM our Carra23. If accepted,
  • Add the signature. You are free to add the affiliate link in your signature.
  • Reply to this topic and write: Starting post count and address.

Every month we will count your quality & constructive post amount and make the payment accordingly. A bonus of 0.01-0.02BTC will be given to the top 1-3 posters.

Terms of the Campaign:
  • Only our signature is allowed and must be carried on for all time. You can have your own avatar and personal text or one from a non-rival site.
  • Spam will not be tolerated and will lead to expulsion. Same thing happens if you gain a ban or negative trust.

Carra23 will run this campaign while also being the escrow.
His decision on any matter is final. If you sign up you are agreeing to this.

Signature and code:

........▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
.......▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
......▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
.....▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
....▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
...▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
..▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
.▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Pages:
Jump to: