Pages:
Author

Topic: [Open] OddJobsforBitcoin Signature Space for Rent - page 2. (Read 391 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Here's their ad:

Code:
FUCK Royse777
What's the going rate for this nowadays? It reminds me of my first Avatar offer (which I rejected):
0.01 a week

Cryptohunter is a cunt. All it needs to say, biggest font possible sir please sir
Activity: 119
Merit: 31
You're just a member rank with 98 posts in 5 years. I think you will have better luck applying for a campaign vs hoping someone offers you money for your space. Nothing against you as a person, you're just unproven and low ranked. You need to build your reputation a bit more in the community and get your rank up.
Bitter truth but yeah you stated the obvious and yeah I love the guy because he has been very bold over he time and once did a voluntary prayer for me which I’m still very grateful but irrespective of the rank, I think he might still get an offer but I agree with you that it will be more better if he works his way up to at least a senior member position so he can get more audience and as well wear avatar rather than just signatures but all the same, I wish him all the best of lucks.

The first offer fell through. Waiting for more...
What really happened, I hope you didn’t chase them away with a price tag? And you should be more considerate while placing a price as anyone wanting to hire your space would also want to see results for their investment and as such you have to spread your post more to increase visibility and the rest of that.

Goodluck mate and I hope you get the best out of your offer.

Thanks Buddy. They were actually ready to pay my price, but the ad is something "evil" so I turned it down.

Here's their ad:

Code:
FUCK Royse777
Activity: 602
Merit: 442
I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.
You're just a member rank with 98 posts in 5 years. I think you will have better luck applying for a campaign vs hoping someone offers you money for your space. Nothing against you as a person, you're just unproven and low ranked. You need to build your reputation a bit more in the community and get your rank up.
Bitter truth but yeah you stated the obvious and yeah I love the guy because he has been very bold over he time and once did a voluntary prayer for me which I’m still very grateful but irrespective of the rank, I think he might still get an offer but I agree with you that it will be more better if he works his way up to at least a senior member position so he can get more audience and as well wear avatar rather than just signatures but all the same, I wish him all the best of lucks.

What really happened, I hope you didn’t chase them away with a price tag? And you should be more considerate while placing a price as anyone wanting to hire your space would also want to see results for their investment and as such you have to spread your post more to increase visibility and the rest of that.

Goodluck mate and I hope you get the best out of your offer.
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
I just received a request for my signature spot from a member. Let me just leave this open because I responded to them after failing to see it in time. I'm open to offers if you're interested in renting my iconic space.

What renting gets you is as follows:

Several postings on a regular basis to advertise my OddJobsforBitcoin company. This guarantees regular visibility to a specific audience interested in services relevant to Bitcoin.

The forum's Bitcoin section is where regular coverage initiation takes place. I take an active part in the forum's Bitcoin discussion threads.

You will gain from interaction and discussion I start in this community by renting my signature area, which will increase the visibility of your business even more.

Tailored Posting to Meet Your Requirements: Additionally, I may change my postings to include any section of the forum debar local non-English sections. I am especially knowledgeable in games and gambling sections, trending cryptocurrency news and events and more.

If you're interested in renting my signature space, feel free to make your offers. I'll be considering offers on a first-come, first-served basis. Don't miss out on this opportunity to enhance your brand visibility and reach a targeted audience within the forum community. Meanwhile, I'll give top preference to the first requester if they respond soon.
Pages:
Jump to: