Pages:
Author

Topic: [open] Restart of 1xBit signature campaign - new signatures and more spots! - page 9. (Read 15846 times)

copper member
Activity: 78
Merit: 0

Your payment from Campaign | CSGO: PGL MAJOR 2021 - Signature Campaign | : https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/0babadc86e4743cd69fd92b6b67e61cb794e53049310618fcea43b82dc8a2f78

I applied in CSGO: PGL MAJOR 2021 - Signature Campaign but I never wear there signatures. I for last 4 weeks wearing this bounty signature and fulfilling there requirements. I was blacklisted from CSGO: PGL MAJOR 2021 - Signature Campaign but why you are doing here same? I am wearing there signature and doing what they want. I haven't violated this campaign any policy.
Applying to other bounties is not against the policy. Kindly release my funds for this week work. I have completed there tasks.

Consider you were paid by the manager on 16th of November for this week in advance.

Seems legit:
BTC Address: bc1qpmnfr8hn9a7uner27mewrv30ucdmfwm0jnnyrf
BTC Address: bc1qx0fc90vtrmfwye75kyzz2plepm574d0tph3567
BTC Address: bc1q7etu3e44a83hdz23flvk8atl6tcvy0mgn3r0sn
BTC Address: bc1qsvceqszm5aqd7vul2wjyk0835xu9fwjwzlx8cj
BTC Address: bc1qj7dkj74dsvlqul0cuhrtqjfqup6za2pu8hlmmq
But they're all red-tagged already, and obviously they're willing to promote a scam, so they have nothing more to lose.

You were cheating with your other accounts in the campaign, I think you should be removed from this one as well.
Activity: 966
Merit: 311

Your payment from Campaign | CSGO: PGL MAJOR 2021 - Signature Campaign | : https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/0babadc86e4743cd69fd92b6b67e61cb794e53049310618fcea43b82dc8a2f78

I applied in CSGO: PGL MAJOR 2021 - Signature Campaign but I never wear there signatures. I for last 4 weeks wearing this bounty signature and fulfilling there requirements. I was blacklisted from CSGO: PGL MAJOR 2021 - Signature Campaign but why you are doing here same? I am wearing there signature and doing what they want. I haven't violated this campaign any policy.
Applying to other bounties is not against the policy. Kindly release my funds for this week work. I have completed there tasks.
copper member
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Great. I wasnt able to get reward for this week. Manager1xBit can you please have a look into this matter?

bc1qsvceqszm5aqd7vul2wjyk0835xu9fwjwzlx8cj

anyone else who didnt get the reward or its just me?

The spreadsheets says it clearly (You participated in another 1xBit campaign and got your payment on 16th of Nov)

Your payment from Campaign | Restart of 1xBit signature campaign | : https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/02064f53a53f0426c12eb537688241acce5710aca3c5134ae1b98ebc5b5969a0

1. You applied in two campaigns and tried to cheat (you were successful)
2. You participated with alts.

I don't think you're in the position to ask for looking into this matter.

Great. I wasnt able to get reward for this week. Manager1xBit can you please have a look into this matter?

bc1qsvceqszm5aqd7vul2wjyk0835xu9fwjwzlx8cj

anyone else who didnt get the reward or its just me?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
1xBit.. recovered their reputation
Anyone got reward for this week ?

Spreadsheet                   

Google docs

Spreadsheet for week-4 has been updated. Hope everyone has got his share. Thank you Team 1xBet.com and bounty manager for this feast.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Bitcointalk Username: kotwica666
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/kotwica666-303259
Current post count (including this one): 4101
BTC address for payouts: bc1q5nzps2qt6wj5qs8ph80eamsnes9gsl9zxpxk9y
Activity: 812
Merit: 509
Hello guys,

it seems like some payments weren't sent on time, but now everything should be fixed. Check your wallets in a few minutes!

I still haven't received payment for the last week of the previous campaign (opposite to sovie). I was on the spreadsheet for Week 21.

Who will receive the payment?
Everyone who was in the spreadsheet on the previous week(21). New participants weren't accepted for a few weeks, so if you didn't leave the campaign yourself before the week 21 - you will get the payment.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
Hello guys,

it seems like some payments weren't sent on time, but now everything should be fixed. Check your wallets in a few minutes!

Hello, unfortunately I still haven't received transfer for second week of this campaign (for last week of previous campaign payment received, thank you)

Spreadsheet #3
copper member
Activity: 744
Merit: 23
Hello guys,

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

This transaction ^ is dated September 14th.

Edited
From what I can see you only got one transfer of $30 here: In this transaction you have both transfers:

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/58af2fe2e1ad729f5b20ed37a4f540ad51547e1c36a83c8d50eb1e6d42a6f2f8

So it looks like you also didn't get paid for the last week of the old campaign.

In old campaign you had different address.. Your address from old campaign is in this same transaction.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

Hope everything will be fine.

Don't worry, probably something just mexed up in payment spreadsheet. When manager come back will fix everything for sure  Wink
Activity: 1526
Merit: 252
Thank you manager 1xbit and 1xbit team for payment of the second week, and payment for 22 week of the previous campaign despite the fact that we did not work for that week you still paid just to clear things up.
A little correction, is there an error in the payment?, this second week I have not received my payment even my wallet is not in the payment transaction, it seems the manager has passed my wallet.

And I see a lot of people receiving higher pay that is unequal so confused.

Everyone who participated in the old campaign got paid for the last week, thats why some users got higher payments.

As for the second week of this campaign, it looks like a few addresses have been missed.
I also as a participant in the previous campaign did not receive any payment especially in the second week.

Well I just want to wait for the manager's confirmation.

Hope everything will be fine.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
Thank you manager 1xbit and 1xbit team for payment of the second week, and payment for 22 week of the previous campaign despite the fact that we did not work for that week you still paid just to clear things up.
A little correction, is there an error in the payment?, this second week I have not received my payment even my wallet is not in the payment transaction, it seems the manager has passed my wallet.

Everyone who participated in the old campaign got paid for the last week, thats why some users got higher payments.

As for the second week of this campaign, it looks like a few addresses have been missed.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
Hello, I also haven't received payment. Will there be a second payment session?
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Global peace initiative
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
Do the payment for week 2 was made for everyone, or there will be second transfer?
Unfortunately I didn't received yet..  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: