Author

Topic: Open Source ZEC (ZCash) GPU Miner AMD & NVidia (up to 45 sol/s on RX480) - page 103. (Read 320684 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Yes, and 0.001 ZEC payout is very good.

Please @eXtremal Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
I think a .001 payout at most but I would like to see .0001, yes you will be making alot of payouts but the price is insane and we should be able to take advantage!

Installing win 7 now, hope silent army works.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Even 0.01 ZEC payout is pretty big, you'll feel it once you mine for some time. Roll Eyes

We, little miners, need a pool with not more than 0.001 ZEC payout.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
pleasee help guys. i wont to mining zec . only notif ( worker not authorized )

what can i do to solve this problem? . help mee Cry
Activity: 14
Getting OpenCL Error -48 /build/xmpclient/src/zcash/zcashgpuclient_silent.cpp:242 at client launch on my rig full of 3 290's

Windows 7 64Bit, 16.2.1, and they only mining at 14Sol, what's going on here? Sad
Activity: 204
Merit: 101
What is the planned time for payout? 4 times a day? Manual, automatic when reaching 0.1 ?
Every hour after coins are matured.

Thanks for the reply. What is the number of confirmation required for a coin to be matured?
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
@eXtremal,

Can you make pool to pay from min 0.01. I think this will be the best !

I agree, 0.01 is good.
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
I vote to lower payouts for a short time!
Activity: 114
@eXtremal,

Yes. or less for a start. 0.1 is too high
Activity: 96
@eXtremal,

Activity: 289
silentarmy version crashes with 4x470 on win10 and 16.9.2 can anyone help?
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Is there any pool for zCash with low payout? CoinsForAll seems to have very big lower payout. I can't wait that long... and I'm pretty sure most would not like to wait that long too.

zCash price is like priceless right now.

can I use poloniex wallet for this miner?

Yes, you can.
Activity: 114
can I use poloniex wallet for this miner?
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Do I need to open each card in separate cmd windows .. or is there a  -d 0,1,2,3 ect?
Thx
Activity: 204
Merit: 101
Yes need to cash out at 3k BTC per ZEC  Grin
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Any help on this?

it says Connecting to frontend: coinsforall.io:6668 ...
ZCash GPU miner thread 9 started
ERROR: invalid hostname and/or port.
Activity: 103
I got the miner running and submitting shares, but does anyone see any change in balance on http://coinsforall.io ?
I have 0 in balance/requested/paid, also my minimum payout is 0ZEC, is this pool legit?  Huh
Wait your first payment Smiley

I think you should lower the minimum payout amount...like lower it waaay down

Agreed. At the current difficulty, if the minimum amount remains this high I have to assume you are either planning on walking away before paying out to anyone or banking that miners will switch to another pool with a lower payout threshold, leaving you with the un-claimable rewards as a donation. Please let us know. I'd love to support you and your pool long term!
Activity: 390
0.001 would be great for min. payout
Activity: 41
I got the miner running and submitting shares, but does anyone see any change in balance on http://coinsforall.io ?
I have 0 in balance/requested/paid, also my minimum payout is 0ZEC, is this pool legit?  Huh
Wait your first payment Smiley

do you plan on lowering the minimum payout perhaps? I don't think I can wait for 0.1ZEC, lol :p
Activity: 306
A weird thing is that I have 8 workers and only 7 showing up (Miner has been running for more than half an hour). Pool stats are screwed.
Jump to: