Pages:
Author

Topic: Open Source ZEC (ZCash) GPU Miner AMD & NVidia (up to 45 sol/s on RX480) - page 49. (Read 320684 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 100
How can I restart zcashgpuclient once in a while in Ubuntu? I freezes every now and then but when I restart it, it's fine. I want to automate this procedure.

I'd like to know the same thing for Windows!
On 2 of my rigs the software is rock solid but on the other 2 it's crashing constantly..
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
@eXtremal

There is a SERIOUS flaw in zcash mining and I blame you 100%!!!! My 480 and 2x380's are doing ~80 Sol/s and using another CPU miner on a 4770k I get another ~20 Sol/s........fair enough, I can deal with it............BUT!!!!!!!! I can't play Kerbal Space Program while mining!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY DUDE!!!! Get this shit fixed ASAP!! Cheesy

Nice work on the miner and pool. Go have a beer Smiley
Activity: 525
Currently Dual-mining ZCASH & SIA

21-22 sols & 700-800 mh per 280x

Cheesy
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Moar mining!!! .. oh wait, that's too much
It's very possible I missed something, but what's all the hubbub about this coinsforall pool? Why would you use it above, say zec.suprnova.cc ? That's where I've just started mining and all seems fine.
Activity: 642
Merit: 292
Make sure to do CPU mining.  I am currently getting without CPU only about 25 Sol/s with RX 480, 380x, and a 280x.  Add CPU and I am up to 50 Sol/s. 

How can I add CPU mining at Coinsforall pool?
CPU is neighter "AMD" nor "Nvidia"?
for 3 hours I had 0.06 in my 'Requested' state, Just now I got paid 0.01012.. This seems odd, Why not just pay the full .06 as it was sat in requested.. Now I have .05 sat in 'Requested' state

EDIT: Received another .01 payment a moment ago.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
So what I'm doing wrong ? Can not get more than 20-21sol/s out from my RX 480's ?
Win 10/ 64bit / Various Crimson drivers on different rigs for RX 480.

I'm only getting 15 sol/s on my RX 480 running Ubuntu 16.04.

Make sure to do CPU mining.  I am currently getting without CPU only about 25 Sol/s with RX 480, 380x, and a 280x.  Add CPU and I am up to 50 Sol/s. 
Activity: 642
Merit: 292
a second time now

"Can´t receive work from ZCash Wallet"

All GPUs crashed.

this should become a promising mining night... Undecided
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
So what I'm doing wrong ? Can not get more than 20-21sol/s out from my RX 480's ?

I'm only getting 15 sol/s on my RX 480 running Ubuntu 16.04.
Activity: 631
Former SuchPool Admin
http://coinsforall.io/#!/coin/ZCASH/wallet/t1ft7u8hgEsyynCxPf2LpGkqQ6y3pBgYyNz

can i get my coins please, its been 26 hours.

Activity: 16
How can I restart zcashgpuclient once in a while in Ubuntu? I freezes every now and then but when I restart it, it's fine. I want to automate this procedure.

I've written a bash script like this

Code:
#!/bin/bash
cd /home/user/zcashclient-0.2.2
while [ 1 ];
do
 gnome-terminal -e "./zcashgpuclient_silentarmy"
 sleep 600
 killall "zcashgpuclient_silentarmy"
done

But the problem is that the killall command dosen't work for me. It actually kills the process if I execute it manually in another terminal window but it does nothing if it is run from the script.

Any Linux savvy guys to shed some light?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
Give the guy a break with all the requests for payments, read through the older pages, we already had this discussion yesterday.

Findings:

1. Pool is not scam

2. Payouts arrive with a considerable delay, try to deal with that

3. Zcash code is full of bugs, wallet keeps crashing, main reason why pools are having difficulties handling everything

3. Read #3 again

4. Read #3 and #4 again

5. If you find a better AMD miner take it and go away

6. Quit bitching about intermittent pool availability and/or stales when at the same time you are demanding he fix things. You can not fix stuff without certain procedures taking the pool offline every once in awhile.

7. Try to be a bit more polite. The admin is obviously working very hard to improve things and some of the disrespectful, entitled attitudes I see on here are disgusting.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 597
Activity: 435
Merit: 125
@eXtremal
Good job bro!!,my first payout with -t address  without any problem

http://imgur.com/muynmkX

10 min later

http://imgur.com/jOtsvB5

Big up to the Dev & Admin
Activity: 14
Give the guy a break with all the requests for payments, read through the older pages, we already had this discussion yesterday.
Yep.
Genoil relise new version of miner about 20 min. ago.. Full of bugs and slower speed with silentarmy kernell.
eXtremal the best. He did a great job.
And he does not sleep ~ 49 h...  Shocked
Rux
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1024
https://crypto.ba

Findings:

1. Pool is not scam

3. Zcash code is full of bugs, wallet keeps crashing, main reason why pools are having difficulties handling everything

3. Read #3 again

4. Read #3 and #4 again

6. while this pool does not have withdraw on request or chance to put threshold to my desire like every goddamn pool ?

funny thing is, i smell fish

Activity: 746

Findings:

1. Pool is not scam

3. Read #3 again

4. Read #3 and #4 again

Activity: 728
Merit: 304
Miner Developer
I just want to thank OP one more time for all the hard work before taking a break.
Everything seems fine with my rigs now.
It will be quite a feat if you can pull all this together. Good luck!  Wink
Typically how long after funds being 'requested' to actually being 'paid' take?
Pages:
Jump to: