Pages:
Author

Topic: Open Source ZEC (ZCash) GPU Miner AMD & NVidia (up to 45 sol/s on RX480) - page 69. (Read 320684 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

2. Slow and sequential transactions. Z->Z taken an ultimate long time (up to 30 min for creation and up to 5 hours to delivery) and CPU/RAM resources. Z -> T quite faster, it takes 3min for creation and same interval for delivery. If I found way for make transactions more quickly, I implement it immediately, but now I see only one method - return back minimal payment to 0.05 - 0.1 ZEC.

please dont turn min payout to 0.1 or 0.05

takes too long to reach that number...

also just now something weird happend:
i had balance 0.000002422 ... it got reduced to 888 and now account it not found Oo
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I mined 0.001 and now account not found, what's the problem?
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
http://coinsforall.io/#!/coin/ZCASH/wallet/t1ft7u8hgEsyynCxPf2LpGkqQ6y3pBgYyNz

now it say account not found, i had 0.041 coins on that account ~1 hour ago max.

same problem here:
http://coinsforall.io/#!/coin/ZCASH/wallet/t1faVSXeZZcr76vw5VYw4eT7YGLAHBt5ZBe
Activity: 48
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
where is money? "medjedu"

is that bear Cheesy

you should say "mrki medjedu"

i have almost 0.01 ZEC that i cannot get from pool's

Not this bear Grin   I say  show puddy the money         Cheesy
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
ZCash transaction very slow! Z -> Z can take 30min for create and 5 hours for delivery. Z -> T creation time is 2-3 min, delivery up to 5 min (may be more, I don't check this). Now queue of transaction on pool is more than 1200 transaction (all want minimal 0,005 - ok.. now you can see your coins at "Requested" field, but need wait a long time). Does using several Z-Addresses on pool for payment help in this situation? Don't know. Really can help using multiple zcashd nodes, but it not easy to implement fast.

Uh, I think it can take longer than 5 hours for delivery.

I requested payout TEN (10) HOURS AGO.

t1Zvf4mBpmJwfSdutVTuSawX5rcGZKUruCp

Now another .005 has automatically moved to the Requested column where it just sits.

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Is it possible to mine it on Windows 10 Amd laptop without hurting my computer?I want to get in to mining of Altcoins but know nothing how to go about it
Activity: 631
Merit: 500
Former SuchPool Admin
http://coinsforall.io/#!/coin/ZCASH/wallet/t1ft7u8hgEsyynCxPf2LpGkqQ6y3pBgYyNz

now it say account not found, i had 0.041 coins on that account ~1 hour ago max.
Activity: 228
People are talking about getting 28 to 40 on rx480 but all I am getting with both this miner and nicehash's miner is 17-18 max. What am I doing wrong ?

You know 18H/s is probably about 36 Sol, which is what I get on a gtx 1070. Are people with rx480s really claiming 40H/s? because that sounds like a lot and might be inaccurate.

How can i make ZEC wallet address?

Either make a poloniex account or search for the ZEC wallet software on them internets.. lazy lol

no im getting 16 sol with a rx480
Activity: 8
http://coinsforall.io/#!/coin/ZCASH/wallet/t1gqguTgyJsGSsBp9TbRjT8SyEyu8pr54QX
check plz  Cry
Activity: 204
Merit: 101
So there is no way to get the SILENTARMY working in Windows 10?

One of my RX470 is inside a Windows 7 rig and gets 26Sols/ while the Windows 10 runs the default miner at 17Sol/s only. Much much slower.

How do you mine with silentarmy on Windows 7? My rig crashes...

Use version 2.0 of the miner and not the latest one. It should work better
Activity: 19
I got my 1st payment from CFA.
Now we need is fix for Silentarmy miner for Win 10. Wink
Activity: 208
Merit: 106

One of my RX470 is inside a Windows 7 rig and gets 26Sols/ while the Windows 10 runs the default miner at 17Sol/s only. Much much slower.

then it's working....
i'm mining on win10 too, with an old 7970 i get 12 sols/s
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
@extremal

I just started mining with your pool and am aware of your statement that new addresses on your pool get the .005 min. payout, but my account shows .01. Do you know why this is happening?

funny part is it got lowered to 0.005 on old account i got new account to get ride of the 0.1 now i have 0.1 luckily i own 100x r9 nano (i am now mining with 45 have to await for ssds to clone it:)) and also the miner has to be fixed on some point like when pool goes there are reconnect problems..which can be fixed actually by using cron kill start the miner each hour;)
Activity: 173

How do you mine with silentarmy on Windows 7? My rig crashes...
Activity: 635
@extremal

I just started mining with your pool and am aware of your statement that new addresses on your pool get the .005 min. payout, but my account shows .01. Do you know why this is happening?
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008
People are talking about getting 28 to 40 on rx480 but all I am getting with both this miner and nicehash's miner is 17-18 max. What am I doing wrong ?

You know 18H/s is probably about 36 Sol, which is what I get on a gtx 1070. Are people with rx480s really claiming 40H/s? because that sounds like a lot and might be inaccurate.

How can i make ZEC wallet address?

Either make a poloniex account or search for the ZEC wallet software on them internets.. lazy lol

u get 28-40 sol/s per card by using the _silent army version on linux
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
I can confirm I just got paid. My first ZEC. Looking forward to many more! I'm in this for the long haul.

https://i.imgur.com/DNwmaWu.png
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
Zcash is zCRASH in so many ways that one could mention. Launch around helloween can bring you nothing but nightmare.
Pages:
Jump to: