Pages:
Author

Topic: Openex hacked but coins recovered - page 2. (Read 14287 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
January 28, 2014, 05:35:48 AM

You guys haven't figured out by now hes skimming coins? Even the most incompetent amateurs don't make these kinds of mistakes.
 Who releases a site like this a second time without a closed beta and extensive testing? Best Con i have seen in awhile.
 The guys been skimming coins since day one blaming it on Devs, bad code and hackers. You people need to wake up.

attacker used ssh to gain access and steal btc wallet. i discovered this while trouble shooting a customer who had not received his deposit even though it showed pending. then i discovered our btc wallet was drained, all the accounts gone and the wallet.dat missing

i am offering 400 bucks for the attacker to return the money to me privately via pm, or for anyone who can catch the attacker and bring him to justice.

here is the log
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5V5vln-sS3ERUh2dm1jdThnN1k/edit?usp=sharing

Edit: If you lost bitcoins, i am sorry. kindly post the amount as well as your address below and i will repay them asap. i obviously don' t have the money but i have every intention to pay for it when i do. again, i'm sorry.
use ssh keys or completely shut down the ssh server. unless you dont use ssh keys any one with little knowledge can login. %75 of the world servers are hackable. You can make mistakes but time to get lessons!
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
January 28, 2014, 05:27:03 AM
You think people are going to believe you did nothing more than - Quote: tiny, pointless stupid scams. ? Those are Just the tip of the iceberg.

He who permits himself to tell a lie once, finds it much easier to do it a second and third time, till at length it becomes habitual; he tells lies without attending to it, and truths without the world's believing him. This falsehood of the tongue leads to that of the heart, and in time depraves all its good dispositions.

THOMAS JEFFERSON, Aug. 19, 1785

i have a new reply for you in the other thread. tell me what i did to you, if its true i will admit it. you're either lying or i forgot. been a long time since i scammed anybody, and when i did they were tiny, pointless stupid scams. i won't deny it, never have.

Lol this guy ... Are you really going to poke fun at some one you scammed? No guess again.
 Its some one else you Scammed and screwed over. Btw I have never used your exchange.

All the people you have fucked over the past year you didn't think it would ever come back to haunt you?
 You are one arrogant POS.

Yea just another one of R3wts alt accounts or lackys... Anyone with half a brain knows this guy is a common thief it doesn't take a Hero member to figure this out..
He say's he apologized for all his scams that's laughable. He hasn't began to scratch the surface of what he has pulled in this community.

Ever wonder why he has so many Trolls as he calls them?  Just do a quick search here with "  R3wt scam "  and you will get a good idea..
Its funny now hes blaming is so called Devs for this one. Who are the Devs? Justin7674 another know scammer LMFAO... GTFO
I have first hand knowledge he has been Skimming coins from Openex.pw from day one under the Guise of Bad code and Hackers.

I will not feed the trolls.

Good motto  Wink
yeah... noobs are not going to be trusted when it comes to scam accusations. especially 5 of them saying the same thing  Roll Eyes
Whatever. It is strange to see noobs know "this community" in depth. FYI I am not r3wt.

just an FYI, you are talking to iGotSpots. he's that went down a long time ago. basically it all boils down to about 40 dollars and betrayed trust. he can't let it go, not that i wasn't wrong but he will probably always be following me around crying like this. i've learned to live with it.

let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
January 28, 2014, 05:23:12 AM
You think people are going to believe you did nothing more than - Quote: tiny, pointless stupid scams. ? Those are Just the tip of the iceberg.

He who permits himself to tell a lie once, finds it much easier to do it a second and third time, till at length it becomes habitual; he tells lies without attending to it, and truths without the world's believing him. This falsehood of the tongue leads to that of the heart, and in time depraves all its good dispositions.

THOMAS JEFFERSON, Aug. 19, 1785

i have a new reply for you in the other thread. tell me what i did to you, if its true i will admit it. you're either lying or i forgot. been a long time since i scammed anybody, and when i did they were tiny, pointless stupid scams. i won't deny it, never have.

Lol this guy ... Are you really going to poke fun at some one you scammed? No guess again.
 Its some one else you Scammed and screwed over. Btw I have never used your exchange.

All the people you have fucked over the past year you didn't think it would ever come back to haunt you?

Yea just another one of R3wts alt accounts or lackys... Anyone with half a brain knows this guy is a common thief it doesn't take a Hero member to figure this out..
He say's he apologized for all his scams that's laughable. He hasn't began to scratch the surface of what he has pulled in this community.

Ever wonder why he has so many Trolls as he calls them?  Just do a quick search here with "  R3wt scam "  and you will get a good idea..
Its funny now hes blaming is so called Devs for this one. Who are the Devs? Justin7674 another know scammer LMFAO... GTFO
I have first hand knowledge he has been Skimming coins from Openex.pw from day one under the Guise of Bad code and Hackers.

Good motto  Wink
yeah... noobs are not going to be trusted when it comes to scam accusations. especially 5 of them saying the same thing  Roll Eyes
Whatever. It is strange to see noobs know "this community" in depth. FYI I am not r3wt.

just an FYI, you are talking to iGotSpots. he's that went down a long time ago. basically it all boils down to about 40 dollars and betrayed trust. he can't let it go, not that i wasn't wrong but he will probably always be following me around crying like this. i've learned to live with it.
January 28, 2014, 04:55:48 AM

Good motto  Wink

January 28, 2014, 04:38:21 AM

Ever wonder why he has so many Trolls as he calls them?  Just do a quick search here with "  R3wt scam "  and you will get a good idea..

Good motto  Wink
yeah... noobs are not going to be trusted when it comes to scam accusations. especially 5 of them saying the same thing  Roll Eyes

January 28, 2014, 04:25:41 AM

Ever wonder why he has so many Trolls as he calls them?  Just do a quick search here with "  R3wt scam "  and you will get a good idea..

Good motto  Wink
yeah... noobs are not going to be trusted when it comes to scam accusations. especially 5 of them saying the same thing  Roll Eyes

just an FYI, you are talking to iGotSpots. he's butthurt over some shit that went down a long time ago. basically it all boils down to about 40 dollars and betrayed trust. he can't let it go, not that i wasn't wrong but he will probably always be following me around crying like this. i've learned to live with it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
January 28, 2014, 04:23:41 AM

Good motto  Wink
January 28, 2014, 04:20:23 AM

This guy has an army of alt accounts he has developed over time ...

Good motto  Wink
January 28, 2014, 04:12:45 AM

Good motto  Wink
January 28, 2014, 04:00:05 AM
quick everyone, over to workforcrypto to trade your cryptocoins.  Cheesy
January 28, 2014, 03:48:37 AM

Good motto  Wink
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
January 28, 2014, 03:36:58 AM
be careful eveyone!!!

it seems openex.pw has been hacked again in 23 january, 30 ASTROCOIN was withdrawn from my account to this account:

http://cryptexplorer.com/tx/bd95cc5b76fac29a39e51dfb0aa6346219487180912d5a9e72e028b73a848072#o1

i have bought them from another guy and he still waiting for me to pay him.

I've been 5 days asking them to solve my case in every possible way: site chat, support ticket, twitter..but they disclaimed any liability for their own website and didn't take care of my case, it seems i have to make more noise and greater exposure to the media so they will take care of my problem

be careful dealing with me, and share this to everyone who has account their and let them know...

If the site does not take responsibility for and protects his clients in such cases, there is no reason you continue to trade there

You are not alone, there are scammers
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=430185.new#new
Activity: 252
!!!INCAKOIN!!!
January 28, 2014, 03:22:15 AM
Srry to hear that r3wt. I really like the exchange layout and feel. skeincoin to da moooooooon Cheesy
January 28, 2014, 02:24:13 AM

Good motto  Wink
January 28, 2014, 02:01:16 AM

Activity: 4
January 28, 2014, 01:51:30 AM
I really hope the site takes responsibility. If not you'll see it's user base fall off pretty quickly.
Activity: 6
January 28, 2014, 01:14:26 AM
be careful eveyone!!!

it seems openex.pw has been hacked again in 23 january, 30 ASTROCOIN was withdrawn from my account to this account:

http://cryptexplorer.com/tx/bd95cc5b76fac29a39e51dfb0aa6346219487180912d5a9e72e028b73a848072#o1

i have bought them from another guy and he still waiting for me to pay him.

I've been 5 days asking them to solve my case in every possible way: site chat, support ticket, twitter..but they disclaimed any liability for their own website and didn't take care of my case, it seems i have to make more noise and greater exposure to the media so they will take care of my problem

be careful dealing with me, and share this to everyone who has account their and let them know...

If the site does not take responsibility for and protects his clients in such cases, there is no reason you continue to trade there
January 28, 2014, 12:46:55 AM
I had trades open for the Astrocoin. They can at least closed those trades on Openex so we can use those coins for other stuff.

its just closed temporarily while we attempt to figure out what happened. i asked the dev's point blank why they changed the genesis hash, and they have yet to answer. for the safety of our customers, asr is delisted until we figure out whether the problem is on our end or in the actual client.
Merit: 105
January 28, 2014, 12:40:55 AM
I had trades open for the Astrocoin. They can at least closed those trades on Openex so we can use those coins for other stuff.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
January 27, 2014, 11:15:21 PM
they are working on the issues..:/
Pages:
Jump to: