Pages:
Author

Topic: OpenSource PHP Faucet for bitcoin and altcoins - page 2. (Read 9990 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Important Update

I made some changes for bitcoin faucets, to prevent from paying high fees for send to bitcoin addresses. admin can set minimum queue in setting and whenever number of withdrawal requests reached to this number. cron_withdrawal.php send payments to bitcoin addresses.

This feature allow you to pay one miner fee for multiple payments. also the fees will not deducted when user want to withdrawal.

I see you're creating a very good script, I'll give you a try and install the code in local and do some tests to verify if it works better than my actual on microwallet.

Hi,

I ran the SQL on my db.

Where do I get updated versions of the PHP files please?

I am trying to test your faucet script on my domain.

Thanks.
Activity: 28
Great project, thank you very much!

I am running into a problem installing on my server.

Running: /faucet-master/install.php

There was an error running the query [Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY']

Can I contact you via pm please?

I answered your PM.
I don't want to run a bitcoin node extra for the faucet. Is there a way to request the API of an exchange (e.g. Cryptsy) in order to withdraw the bitcoins or alts over it?

You don't need to run a bitcoin node for faucet, payment hanldle by AsMoney for bitcoin and altcoins.

Activity: 38
Great project, thank you very much!

I am running into a problem installing on my server.

Running: /faucet-master/install.php

There was an error running the query [Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY']

Can I contact you via pm please?
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
I don't want to run a bitcoin node extra for the faucet. Is there a way to request the API of an exchange (e.g. Cryptsy) in order to withdraw the bitcoins or alts over it?
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
@ phpfaucet.org please reply my pm Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Important Update

I made some changes for bitcoin faucets, to prevent from paying high fees for send to bitcoin addresses. admin can set minimum queue in setting and whenever number of withdrawal requests reached to this number. cron_withdrawal.php send payments to bitcoin addresses.

This feature allow you to pay one miner fee for multiple payments. also the fees will not deducted when user want to withdrawal.

I see you're creating a very good script, I'll give you a try and install the code in local and do some tests to verify if it works better than my actual on microwallet.
Important Update

you can download project from github and make a fresh installation but if your script is running now, follow the update instruction :

How to update

1. Run this query on your database
Code:
INSERT INTO 'tbl_config' (
'config_id' ,
'header' ,
'value'
)
VALUES (
NULL , 'requestcount', '10'
);

2. Update these files.

Code:
admcenter/setting.php
cron_withdrawal.php
includes/AsmoneyAPI.php
withdrawal.php

Good day, phpfaucet.org,

The first thing we noticed, while were looking through your code is that you use "SELECT *" sql statement, which is considered to be the bad practice. We have also mentioned that your DB class isn't a singleton, do you use any design patterns?

Sorry for delay, you are right. design pattern can be useful for script performance but I didn't use it. I worked on necessary features. its an opensource project dude, join me and participate in development.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Good day, phpfaucet.org,

The first thing we noticed, while were looking through your code is that you use "SELECT *" sql statement, which is considered to be the bad practice. We have also mentioned that your DB class isn't a singleton, do you use any design patterns?
Hi there,
this is a fantastic poroject, maybe if you could improve the version with our suggestion could be a very perfect one, and you could receive some bounties.

i've some suggestions:

1)demo login/password for user are is not "Demo" but "demo" correct your homepage
2)If you could add some more altcoins in your platform you could receive lot of bunties from the developers (i could donate you as a birdcoin dev team)
3)Please set up a cronjob setable directly in the backoffice.

Templates/Plugins updater is the limit of microwallet OLD script..

you could attrack lot of people keeping the code update by our suggestions.

I'll follow the thread waiting for a new version

Hi bro,

1) You are right, account login is demo and fixed on homepage.
2) I don't add want to involve in payments, payments handle by AsMoney and I will add more coins if they add coins.
3) I will setup a programatically cronjob in next verion.

2)Sorry i thought you were also the Asmoney owner
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Looks great. Are there any faucets already using it?
its a very good script, is it possible to use this with an alt, thanks for sharing this.

Thanks, Yes, PHPFaucet support dogecoin, peercoin, litecoin , darkcoin too.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
DaDice! Next Generation Dice Game
its a very good script, is it possible to use this with an alt, thanks for sharing this.
Hi there,
this is a fantastic poroject, maybe if you could improve the version with our suggestion could be a very perfect one, and you could receive some bounties.

i've some suggestions:

1)demo login/password for user are is not "Demo" but "demo" correct your homepage
2)If you could add some more altcoins in your platform you could receive lot of bunties from the developers (i could donate you as a birdcoin dev team)

Hi bro,

1) You are right, account login is demo and fixed on homepage.
2) I don't add want to involve in payments, payments handle by AsMoney and I will add more coins if they add coins.
3) I will setup a programatically cronjob in next verion.
Hi there,

i've some suggestions:

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I am developing my own faucet, your script works perfectly, really thanks for great support
Activity: 183
you have very important pm please answer
there is a big problem

when you login with your username

and go to register with another browser

its work with referal

and claim every time in same time

you should be make ip/fillter

Update header.php, I put a filter to prevent referral fraud.
Activity: 183
there is a big problem

when you login with your username

and go to register with another browser

its work with referal

and claim every time in same time

you should be make ip/fillter

Pages:
Jump to: