Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN][WORLDWIDE] Asicminer 49 Port USB Hub (Paypal $170) - page 2. (Read 3284 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
yep i currently have 5 of these orts and i must say it's much better than having a ton of the 7 port hubs. I'll contact canaryinthemine once interests picks up
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
These are really nice hubs. I have 3. I high recommend them. However, they only run about 28-34 U1's each. Still, the bang for the buck is great and they have great resale potential. A++

By the way, I recommend CanaryIntheMine for escrow
sweet how many hubs are you interested in?
Activity: 75
with all of my recent hub issues.... I am very interested!
Hi I have arranged with asicminer to do a group buy for the 49 port usb hubs.

We need a quantity of 30 pieces and price will be USD170 shipping included. Shipping will be direct from asicminer to the group buy participants using registered priority airmail.

Escrow will be accepted.

For Paypal payments, I don't mind using a Paypal escrow from this forum too. (Of course buyer has to pay all the associated fees for 2 transfers within paypal)
For Cash payments (Pickup in Perth), you will have to use BTC or Paypal as escrow, which will be returned to you once the cash has been paid upon pickup.

Quantity 10/30

Myself - 2 (Maybe 3)
Kushedout - 1
ZipTheRip - 1 (Maybe 2)
btcshiner - 4
karanveer - 1
helmax -1

I am currently running dualminers on them, at around 40 a hub. Not because they can't run more than 40. But because I have 161 running on 4 hubs so I split them evenly.

There are more pics here.
Pages:
Jump to: