Pages:
Author

Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open - page 71. (Read 176798 times)

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
You are all dumb for posting here.  This includes me.  We are all idiots for bumping this pile of shit thread each and every post.  OP is king idiot.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
Not my favourite coins. All coins. This effects every single coin on the market. Not just the ones I hold. The ones you hold. The ones everyone holds. There is only so much BTC to spread between them.

Hell, I might even be holding a few crapcoins myself. But I'd rather see them dead and buried if it means the actually innovative coins, with real developers behind them, actually stand a chance of being successful.

It seems a bit hypocritical that so many people are happy with pump and dumps, yet you dare suggest taking a coin down, and somehow you're an enemy of the system. There needs to be some sense of balance, and right now the market is becoming increasingly diluted, and we're all losing out because of it.

I agree on this piece. But i think the market needs to do that. The natural selection. Not a Gorilla and some dudes spreading hate. Again, all this thing is about liberty. If we start dictating what initiative is good or bad we already lost.
Another thing should be to inform. Information is power, but also the ultimate salvation for all.
If some shitcoin erupts, and we all know about it and spread the info proving that sucks, no one will fall on it.
Thats what i think.

your argument is flawed though. half of these coins are vulnerable to the attacks we mention. by not forcing the evolution here, we're allowing more and more people to invest in these coins until they inevitable fork and the dev runs away anyway. if you want to talk about natural selection, you can't underestimate the role of the predator(hypebole but you get the point).
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
Also social deviance and innovation are closely linked from a sociological perspective.

But that may be a little over the pay grade of many posting here.

we get it, you're edgy and self absorbed + dumb. congrats.
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
well then,
if you don't believe that any action is needed, why are you in this thread, trying to convince the people not to act against cancercoins?

Wait, now its all clear, major.
Is this your shitcoin pool?
http://pcn.majorminers.com/

Oh goodie, hope you are ok with clouflare Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
so, wait, i;m confused.

You dont support shitcoin scams, but dont support an initiative against them either?

Yes, you are confused affiliate man.  Grin

I don't believe any initiative is necessary. I also feel YOU don't get to decide. Got it. YOU don't get to decide which coins live and die.

You aren't that powerful. You're just another person in a vast community of people.

Have YOU personally advanced the Bitcoin protocol? Have you developed any White Papers that have moved the technology forward?

Unless the people leading this movement are real heavyweights who have done a lot for altcoins, I don't understand how 'THEY' get to decide which coins (and pools) live and die.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This is topic is a great idea! A long time comming.
so, wait, i;m confused.

You dont support shitcoin scams, but dont support an initiative against them either?
ah, the old "throw out a few big historical names" card.
What's my excuse for what?
What is your excuse for wanting shity 50% premine pump&dump scams online.
What is your excuse for wanting shity 50% premine pump&dump scamdevs promoted..

What i see here is a free market opportunity.
I see the people rising up against the premine cancer, so yeah, kill those coins.

edit: on the shitlist Grin Grin, lurk moar, its not hidden

I already said I didn't support any of that crap. I also don't support forum signatures with affiliate links. Are you honestly trying to profit? That's crazy.

Sunday morning must be a busy time for Anti ShitCoin warriors. They're probably polishing their jack boots, reviewing their list, and sewing their White Hoods before they ride on their next target.

These are exciting times to say the least!
but the people are the markets.
So when some people decide to go that way, well its the markets asking for shitcoins to die.
Activity: 265
Honni Soit Qui Mal i Pense
Not my favourite coins. All coins. This effects every single coin on the market. Not just the ones I hold. The ones you hold. The ones everyone holds. There is only so much BTC to spread between them.

Hell, I might even be holding a few crapcoins myself. But I'd rather see them dead and buried if it means the actually innovative coins, with real developers behind them, actually stand a chance of being successful.

It seems a bit hypocritical that so many people are happy with pump and dumps, yet you dare suggest taking a coin down, and somehow you're an enemy of the system. There needs to be some sense of balance, and right now the market is becoming increasingly diluted, and we're all losing out because of it.

I agree on this piece. But i think the market needs to do that. The natural selection. Not a Gorilla and some dudes spreading hate. Again, all this thing is about liberty. If we start dictating what initiative is good or bad we already lost.
Another thing should be to inform. Information is power, but also the ultimate salvation for all.
If some shitcoin erupts, and we all know about it and spread the info proving that sucks, no one will fall on it.
Thats what i think.
ah, the old "throw out a few big historical names" card.
What is your excuse for wanting shity 50% premine pump&dump scams online.
What is your excuse for wanting shity 50% premine pump&dump scamdevs promoted..

What i see here is a free market opportunity.
I see the people rising up against the premine cancer, so yeah, kill those coins.

edit: on the shitlist Grin Grin, lurk moar, its not hidden

Activity: 364
Since operation shitcoins seems to be devoid of any significant intellectual component I'm just going to go ahead and ignore it from now on.
well, thats not how i see it Grin

i find the devs of those scam pump&dump schemes to be the haters of the crypto community.
So to me, this initiative seems interesting to say the least.

What;s your excuse?

Where is the 'Shit-List?' I want to see who's on it.

I hope you also plan on attacking miners and not just pools. Maybe go their houses and beat them up in front of the kids or something like that. Maybe stuff the wallets with viruses to 'teach people a lesson.' There's so many great ideas that are borne of hatred, I'm sure you can think of more.

Plus you'll need to hack the exchanges. Heck, maybe learn how to control the media so you have real influence.

Or you could try education and persuasion. Maybe a bit of Ghandhi and Martin Luther King over Arafat and Malcolm X. History shows that peaceful protest works very well.

Activity: 265
Honni Soit Qui Mal i Pense
Spaincoin without a Spanish website is the perfect example.

Euh. Devs mantain a thread here, a website and a blog. Bilingual. Yes, they use english to appeal to the world. One of the cryptocurrencies goals is to break boundaries.
Your efforts specifically are the opposite. You aim for control, few individuals dictating "whats correct" or "morally acceptable".

Theres a word for that. Nothing new under the sun, tho. I watched this since 1997. Fascist IRC channel ops, Forum moderators, Board Inquisitors, even Programming Language theorists. Haters of Windows, Mac, Android, Sony, you name it. People talking and spamming until your ears bleed about why u suck if you use this program, this code, this app, this gadget. Preachers of specific trends, worshippers of fads that 2 years later dissapear from forums to re-appear with another nick in the new early adopter stuff.

All teaching us wheres the real TRUTH and why we are sinners if we do, watch, see or touch the devil.

Get a life. Or have a dog. Your self-steem will rise a lot.

EDIT.- Oh, and the Anonymous logo. Don't make me even start. They are exactly the opposite to what youre trying to do here. They are about freedom. Wise up.

well, thats not how i see it Grin

i find the devs of those scam pump&dump schemes to be the haters of the crypto community.
So to me, this initiative seems interesting to say the least.

What;s your excuse?
hey OP

Help me understand your artwork here. Forgive me if I haven't ready every post and don't understand all the intricacies of Operation Shitcoin.
It seems that this vigilante group is going to attack pools - (resources) that 'support' 'ShitCoins.'
Are pool operators going to get a warning first? Will you burn a cross on our front lawns before you begin your attack? Or will we face the noose without trial?

The "take the pool down, one at a time" was a creative addition by me. If they start attacking pools or whatever i do not know.
But it would be an interesting development, seeing a few miners attacking those coins.

I really cant help you with those questions, but if you are a pool operator with one of the targets, GL.

So 'DDos'ing' the pools was your addition? LOL.

I have to be honest guys - ShitCoins aren't great...agreed. Many people are trying to profiteer lately.

That said forming a 'Hate Group' to commit 'Hate Crimes' is not exactly a moment of genius for the crypto-currency movement  Grin

BTW, if you're anonymous how can we be sure you aren't a pool operator of a rival coin doing this for your own selfish interests?

hey OP

Help me understand your artwork here. Forgive me if I haven't ready every post and don't understand all the intricacies of Operation Shitcoin.
It seems that this vigilante group is going to attack pools - (resources) that 'support' 'ShitCoins.'
Are pool operators going to get a warning first? Will you burn a cross on our front lawns before you begin your attack? Or will we face the noose without trial?

The "take the pool down, one at a time" was a creative addition by me. If they start attacking pools or whatever i do not know.
But it would be an interesting development, seeing a few miners attacking those coins.

I really cant help you with those questions, but if you are a pool operator with one of the targets, GL.
Also social deviance and innovation are closely linked from a sociological perspective.

I believe this thread is just a natural progression of the cryptocurrency market. It's attempting to correct itself. You can't have markets expand indefinitely. It's like entropy. Eventually the market will suffer heat death and die.

I agree with that. It's a process. The question is whether the process will transcend previous paradigms and become some thing of value, a new creation in the service of humanity or will it become only more of the same stagnation that has come before.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

I believe this thread is just a natural progression of the cryptocurrency market. It's attempting to correct itself. You can't have markets expand indefinitely. It's like entropy. Eventually the market will suffer heat death and die.

Pages:
Jump to: