Pages:
Author

Topic: OPES - NEW Argon2 algo - No ICO - CPU ONLY - page 5. (Read 50673 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 175
Merit: 100

OPES added to our exchange

https://safecex.com/market?q=OPES/BTC

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
This is my life. This is my path.
There might be something about destroying those 200k OPES, but i assume it's to late since people already bought 20k to enter the lottery

yeah, lottery was bad decision.

You can still destroy what you have, or buy 200k and than destroy Wink
and of course new POS wallet Wink

Your reward will be greater price Wink and fresh restart Wink

Added a poll on top of the topic.
If the majority wants it to get destroyed, i'll send them to one of Earlz unspendable addresses.

Yes best will be to destroy the coins.
There might be something about destroying those 200k OPES, but i assume it's to late since people already bought 20k to enter the lottery

Added a poll on top of the topic.
If the majority wants it to get destroyed, i'll send them to one of Earlz unspendable addresses.
Activity: 311
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
stll no gpu miner? Shocked
there is a rumour that wolfo is working on it for drksilk as they will use aragon2 for POW  Wink

Never trust rumours Cheesy

GPU miners for Argon2 are nonsense.

They also said that with Scrypt.

They didn't. Look up the details, GPU miner for OPES would be just as fast as CPU or even slower.
How to optimize the miner. Do I need something else installed to mine this thing faster. My xeon is only getting 2k h/s per core. Seams slow. 
cpuminer-win64-haswell.exe --algo=argon2 -o stratum+tcp://opes.suprnova.cc:3084 -u xxxx -p xxxx --threads=7

Do I need anything else in my bat file?

2k h/s per core is pretty good, i've not had any faster on any of my X or E series Xeons
e3 1231 v3 so this is normal. OK...Thanks...
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
there is a rumour that wolfo is working on it for drksilk as they will use aragon2 for POW  Wink

They didn't. Look up the details, GPU miner for OPES would be just as fast as CPU or even slower.
How to optimize the miner. Do I need something else installed to mine this thing faster. My xeon is only getting 2k h/s per core. Seams slow. 
cpuminer-win64-haswell.exe --algo=argon2 -o stratum+tcp://opes.suprnova.cc:3084 -u xxxx -p xxxx --threads=7

2k h/s per core is pretty good, i've not had any faster on any of my X or E series Xeons
Activity: 240
legendary
Activity: 1393

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Activity: 589
Merit: 500

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Activity: 311
Dev what is the right prize...confusion

zero Cheesy
Activity: 46
Dev what is the right prize...confusion
legendary
Activity: 1232
Activity: 381
JaguarCrypto
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
is it possible to compile this miner for mac osx ??
Pages:
Jump to: