Pages:
Author

Topic: opinion - page 2. (Read 1439 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
June 01, 2017, 11:25:04 AM
In my opinion bitcoin will hit 4k usd, but will take a bit long maybe a year or 2
whats your thoughts or side on this matter?
I feel this will get closer. May be less than 1 year because of the active bitcoin movement. We need to see how the market today has a very high increase of bitcoin demand. Most  people are in need and use bitcoin in everyday life.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
June 01, 2017, 11:20:05 AM
Maybe we should wait what will happen after August 1 before we start speculating again on the price of bitcoin. It is really an important junction right now that can crash or flourish bitcoin's price.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
June 01, 2017, 10:41:36 AM
In my opinion bitcoin will hit 4k usd, but will take a bit long maybe a year or 2

Why do you think that? That would be highly inconsistent with how it has behaved in the past. I would predict roughly $5k in the next couple months and then back down to $1500 or so over the next year.

why do "you" think that?
there simply isn't any reason for such a big rise in such a short time as there isn't any reason for such a huge drop to $1500!!! in a much shorter time.

and you are forgetting that as price rises the resistance level comes higher. and that means when price goes below certain levels, many people will sell their kidneys to buy bitcoin and that will prevent price from such drastic drops.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
June 01, 2017, 10:23:27 AM
See today's price it has increased by like 200$ within 12 hours. The price isn't stable at all and is growing at a really high rate and also getting dumped with a big difference. If tgis growth continues for a week without any drop bitcoin will reach 3k in a month , if the price drops again it will be hard to predict
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
June 01, 2017, 09:38:28 AM

I don't know if you are aware that there was a sudden dump last week that plunges the price to at low as $1800. But since then it was recovered with a price of $2300. So you see, the price of bitcoin is unpredictable. I think we should first target a realistic price here, which is $3000. It could be hit this year, or maybe in the next couple of months. I'm very optimistic that we can touch that price easily because the trend looks like going upward now. If we don't have any negative news that will impact the price, then $3000 can hit. So maybe before the end of the year we can see $4000.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
June 01, 2017, 09:32:19 AM
I really think we will have a lot of support from the Korean, Japan, and Australia market with the movement of bitcoin and I think it will happen in the first of July because bitcoin will be fully approve by the government of Australia, we will have a lot of support from this markets and if we will not see some greediness with the selling and converting of many users that out of emotion they are surely want to earn with bitcoin that fast we can really see not just $4000 but $5000 dollar at the end of the year.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
June 01, 2017, 09:03:00 AM

Why do you think that? That would be highly inconsistent with how it has behaved in the past. I would predict roughly $5k in the next couple months and then back down to $1500 or so over the next year.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
June 01, 2017, 07:30:28 AM
Pages:
Jump to: