Pages:
Author

Topic: Opinion : I think BitcoinCash (BCH) Will reach $500 - page 4. (Read 2611 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Opinion : I think BitcoinCash (BCH)  Will reach $500 as an average across all major Exchanges.

Discuss.

Can't say much as now.
Most people thought BCC/BCH would be quickly dumped but someone/many people are constantly buying BCC/BCH.
Either they are pumping the coin or they think the coin has a bright future.
Depends much on how Bitmain uses theirs hardware.

If that it so, it would be good news to some. But in our country, most virtual wallets do not support the bitcoin cash.
Let's see in the days ahead what will happen to the currency after the split.  Huh
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Going to watch from the sidelines as the price should be super volatile in the coming days/weeks
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Possibly, it is currently trading at $363 from it's low today at $216.

I think I am going to hold what I have and watch.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
There are some people/corporations with big $$$ and deep pockets behind BCH. It isn't the idealistic perfection that BTC is, but it will for sure get serious development and pushed higher. $500 is just the beginning for this one.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
this BCH is unpredictable for nw,,
because, this is the biggest airdrop, so can be dump hard anytime
for me, i will stay away to trade this BCH at this moment
Activity: 546
Once I buy some BCH, it'll crash. Thinking about pulling the trigger on a couple.

Because for now bcc is unstable off course it is just new and as it was stated needs at least 30 confirmations to a a sure transaction rather than 3 confirmations but it is highly risky. Better yet wait august 10 until everything is fixed because there still reorgs that is happening around the bch chain. The most common advice is don't put everything in 1 transaction so try experimenting a bit if you want.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
Once I buy some BCH, it'll crash. Thinking about pulling the trigger on a couple.
Activity: 252
Merit: 123

Opinion : I think BitcoinCash (BCH)  Will reach $500 as an average across all major Exchanges.

Discuss.

Can't say much as now.
Most people thought BCC/BCH would be quickly dumped but someone/many people are constantly buying BCC/BCH.

Yes it looks like it's getting pumped but I doubt miners will mine it at a loss for more than just the short term so it really depends on how interested the actual users are in this coin.

Of course it could easily be a whale like Roger Ver manipulating the price in the hopes of selling it later.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Snip - The Future of News on the Blockchain
Do you have any reason to believe in that?
I think we can't predict it (we can gamble Smiley )
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

Discuss.

Can't say much as now.
Activity: 405

Discuss.
Pages:
Jump to: