Pages:
Author

Topic: Opinions about Bitcoin Diamond (BCD). - page 2. (Read 356 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 413
July 04, 2020, 10:58:28 AM
1. What is the value of Bitcoin Diamond in the future....!
2. Have you ever thought (BCD) of a promising cryptocurrency / investment in the future....!
1. Who knows? I do not have a crystal ball
2. No

History: BCD, in 2017 touched the price level: $ 99.37 USD, now the BCD price is very far from the current level: $ 0.736123 USD.

So, what do you think, Bitcointalk's friends about Bitcoin Diamond (BCD), is it possible that BCD can go back to 2017 history, up......!
The huge price drop is is quite simple to explain. I may not know a lot about the developments of BCD but I know that they, like other bitcoin forks, don't have a community like bitcoin. No matter how hard they try, all their supposedly technological advantages over Bitcoin are rendered useless when it comes to adoption and price. We can easily say that majority of crypto users sees BCD as another copycat of BTC.

The upcoming hardfork would likely pump the price a bit as speculators would join the bandwagon but I doubt it will have a significant increase of miners, users and investors long term. 
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775
July 04, 2020, 10:03:54 AM
I don't think BCD will get a good future.
oh,,ohh,,oh...I almost forgot...the problem,,is: (halving) that will happen next August 2020 to Bitcoin Diamond (BCD), soon...!

@Pffrt, keep track of this topic, before (halving) occurs and afterwards...I will see what will happen to (BCD), even though you are not sure that a brilliant bcd will come.....

I am very curious about the information in the source above.
I will at least review its developments later this year.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
July 04, 2020, 09:43:32 AM
viewed from current prices, compared to 2017.
If you compare any altcoin current price with late 2017 or January 2018, that will get you no good to be honest. At that time, any altcoib with no usecase got pump significantly. I would bet that if there was YOSHIE  Grin token, that would also be pumped regardless of the usecase of the token. So, expecting any altcoin to reach the 2017 ATH would be fool in my opinion.
BCH and BSV are the major fork although the reason of both of these coins high price is kind of hard manipulation. I don't think BCD will get a good future.
legendary
July 04, 2020, 09:12:53 AM
Such a coin doesn't deserve a consideration when they have nothing to offer and I don't think the price would get any better because of the so-called halving. 
very interesting to consider "investment"...maybe you are right, 'no'.

Thanks for the advice, however, some other suggestions don't mind either, take an umbrella before it rains.

@akhjob, What you say has a point, 99% of the current price decline, it is the worst phenomenon that has ever happened to BCD Coins, I am very curious about BCD in 2017 and now, that's why I want to know what happened to BCD coins, far different from coins for example: BCH, BSV, etc. which has to do with Bitcoin, not to mention that BTG is worse...if viewed from current prices, compared to 2017.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 416
Buy Bitcoin
July 04, 2020, 07:03:08 AM
2. Have you ever thought (BCD) of a promising cryptocurrency / investment in the future....!

History: BCD, in 2017 touched the price level: $ 99.37 USD, now the BCD price is very far from the current level: $ 0.736123 USD.
So, what do you think, Bitcointalk's friends about Bitcoin Diamond (BCD), is it possible that BCD can go back to 2017 history, up......!

Bitcoin Diamond is a hard fork with a 10 times larger supply than Bitcoin, that itself is a definite no for me. Expect for a bigger block size like Bitcoin Cash, there is nothing to consider it as a promising cryptocurrency. And I don't think it to be a promising investment as well. As you have mentioned, the coin has dropped over 99% from the ATH. Such a coin doesn't deserve a consideration when they have nothing to offer and I don't think the price would get any better because of the so-called halving. 
legendary
July 04, 2020, 01:58:09 AM
Hello, friend, I hope you guys are always healthy.

Everyone knows (halving) against Bitcoin that has happened in May 2020 that has passed.

You should at least read this one source about (halving) BCD will occur next August 2020.

source: https://halvingdates.com/crypto.php?sym=bcd&name=Bitcoin%20Diamond

No one ever talked about Bitcoin Diamond (BCD), about (halving), this year, it was interesting to talk about and ask questions.

You surely know the origin (BCD).
Summary;

Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) is a hard fork of Bitcoin. The fork occurring at at block height 495866, implemented changes including a new proof of work algorithm to deter attacks on the network and segregation of transaction signatures from transactions on the chain for additional capacity allowing a greater number of transactions per second on the network as a whole.

Pages:
Jump to: