Pages:
Author

Topic: Opinions about the emergence of new Coins - page 2. (Read 1675 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 10
Many new coin become bullshit coin with lower price after listing on exchange market, I hate with many ICO owner untrusted with their assets after listing on exchange market but why price is lower and never could raised of ICO.
although not all, but many are like that. a lot of fraud and ico scam right now, because of a lack of control, so that it can easily carry away a lot of money. for those who already have listings and want their prices to increase, I think they should have good product marketing
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
-snip-
Feel free to promote your shitcoins. Shills are the reason why the market moves and whales make money off them. People dont even realize that they are puppets in the hands of the whales who are provocating them just for making money off the movement. You guys do the dirty work while they grab the profit.  Roll Eyes

I don't think is urgent to made new coins which eventually will not worth anything if most of them are just some clone of old coins, but if someone will create a coin which have new features that other coins not have then this can bring some new on crypto and people maybe will invest on.
Yo thats the basic reason why new coins come in the play. But the question remains - is that new feature actually needed or is it just a catchy line to attract investors? Its always the second one. After bitcoin there is literally nothing more needed.
Activity: 648
Merit: 10
Many new coin become bullshit coin with lower price after listing on exchange market, I hate with many ICO owner untrusted with their assets after listing on exchange market but why price is lower and never could raised of ICO.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I don't think is urgent to made new coins which eventually will not worth anything if most of them are just some clone of old coins, but if someone will create a coin which have new features that other coins not have then this can bring some new on crypto and people maybe will invest on.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 18
Crypto.BI
All of the other coins are just plain koolaid teams. If you want to hold something that is not shit then just buy and trade bitcoin. As simple as that.

Folks said the same about Ethereum, look where it is now.

We're still building on top of Bitcoin 1st layer whereas ETH came with that 2nd layer (smart contracts) already built-in.

Also there are exciting projects running on top of altcoins (ETH or NEO). For example Power Ledger and BAT (Brave) are pretty cool projects with interesting prospects. POWR has been praised by Sir Richard Branson even - quite the accomplishment.
legendary
They are good for the crypto market ecosystem, but if the number of coins that do not meet expectations is too wild will have an impact on investor confidence in the next new coin related to ICO that is being run.
They are bad for the market. I can cite a hundred reasons why having a million shitcoins for the same system makes them redundant and a source of investor scams. Everytime a new coin comes out with some new age Bullshit agenda, some koolaid infuser comes in with their conspiracy theory of why that coin is going to take over bitcoin. Sometimes give me a good laugh.

For bitcoin and other altcoins, it will not have a significant effect, because the holder has strong trust in the coin (loyal holder).
Bitcoin does not even come into this picture. All of the other coins are just plain koolaid teams. If you want to hold something that is not shit then just buy and trade bitcoin. As simple as that.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Atronocom
The emergence of coins is also the emergence of ICos.
It is actually a hood thing to the cryptosphere if the coins been created improved on the blockchain technology.
The negative impact is that most of the coins being created has no positive contribution to the I? improvement of the blockchain for mainstream adoption.
The implementation for traders is the isdue of choice.....been able to choose the coun to invest on or trade.
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
They are good for the crypto market ecosystem, but if the number of coins that do not meet expectations is too wild will have an impact on investor confidence in the next new coin related to ICO that is being run. For bitcoin and other altcoins, it will not have a significant effect, because the holder has strong trust in the coin (loyal holder).
legendary
the development of crypto currencies and other coins of virtual currency depends on the investor itself and in my opinion if many new coins in the crypto currency are interested and investors, of course they will develop
More coins flooding the market does not mean any good thing. There will be competition among the coins about which one can grab a market that is still untouched and being worked by already by a certain team. This can be a healthy competition but majority of the ICO teams dont do anything fruitful or the investors are not willing to wait but want a quick buck out of the deal.

When new coins appear, the more intense competition in the market, the coins that survive are of course those who have a strong and solid team, but they will only attract investors just into it, but do not have a positive influence on the value of Bitcoin.
Not always do they have intensity in their competition. I would rather like to see some working products being developed rather than some promises being made and prices pumped. I prefer to see the long term growth here which I find highly lacking.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
When new coins appear, the more intense competition in the market, the coins that survive are of course those who have a strong and solid team, but they will only attract investors just into it, but do not have a positive influence on the value of Bitcoin.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
Most of them seem like money grabs. They'd show up in an exchange, get pumped and dumped, then get delisted. Call me a cynic but it appears to me that many are just made for that purpose.

There may be some out there that are good projects but those are far in between. It's a very competitive market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
the positive impact is the large number of choices for investors or traders when the price of bitcoin is considered too expensive. but if there are lots and lots of them, then the impact will be on the coin itself, because competition will only get heavier and eventually there will be sinking.
the development of crypto currencies and other coins of virtual currency depends on the investor itself and in my opinion if many new coins in the crypto currency are interested and investors, of course they will develop
Activity: 1071
Merit: 500
it is very important how much the team members dedicate themselves to this job, as well as the experience and competence of a new coin market team. In addition, the information about coin should be announced correctly and quickly and manipulation should not be allowed.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
New coins on the market means the people are understanding and utilizing the Blockchain technology. With this, there is the gradual creation of awareness for cryptocurrency and this will lead to an increase in its adoption and usage on daily basis as a form of payment both online and offline.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1166
🤩Finally Married🤩
it depends. you should search and check about the project behind the new altcoin you bought very carefully. there are strong ones tat can possible give you good returns but most of the are scam.
Proper research can really help you to know if the project is good. You have to use everything as a source and don’t let any hype to attract you to buy more. New coins meaning more developments to come, if the team is not good then don’t expect for the future of that coin, you have to find another ivestment opportunities for you.

Is that some kind of thesis? Why would you make a research? Even if you do, ypu can't tell whether those people aims to scam. They might have been anonymous in the previos years and have a decent profile later on, but still the doubts can't be removed.

The only positive thing  to do is just wait for their coins to be enlisted on some exchange. With that, the chances od being scammed is Zero.
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
The emergence of new Coins is indeed encouraging to see prices in the future will increase sharply, but all of them need a lot of research, because sometimes new coins are not what we want, even the price is very bad, continues to decline. So research is very necessary.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
it depends. you should search and check about the project behind the new altcoin you bought very carefully. there are strong ones tat can possible give you good returns but most of the are scam.
Proper research can really help you to know if the project is good. You have to use everything as a source and don’t let any hype to attract you to buy more. New coins meaning more developments to come, if the team is not good then don’t expect for the future of that coin, you have to find another ivestment opportunities for you.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
in my opinion the new coin appeared, the crypto sign was developing. but we also never knew the conditions later because the new coin did not guarantee that the coin was a scam. so we need to be more careful again
Activity: 1344
Merit: 311
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
the positive impact is the large number of choices for investors or traders when the price of bitcoin is considered too expensive. but if there are lots and lots of them, then the impact will be on the coin itself, because competition will only get heavier and eventually there will be sinking.
in my opinion the new coin is also an innovation that investors need in investing but all of it returns to its investors themselves iinvestor's belief that determines what coins will be used in crypto currency investments
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
I did not have a problem with the coin, but now there must be a new concept that makes investors interested and does not leave immediately when it reaches the exchange, because the average investor will release their coins or tokens after entering in exchange
Pages:
Jump to: