Pages:
Author

Topic: Opinions about whitepapers - page 4. (Read 1429 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
September 19, 2017, 02:35:34 PM
What is your opinion of whitepapers you read.
I'm asking because I read few and was very inaccurate, very confusing.
Please let me know your opinion, thank you.

The quick glance of overview is enough to make pre-picture of project and if you find project to be unconvincing then reading whitepaper will add no good.
Alternatively only go for whitepapers of those companies which look promising. Their project will be more detailed and comprehensive in whitepaper.
We have lots of amateur writers giving services to write WP for $100-200, so you can imagine quality itself.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
CoinAdNet
September 19, 2017, 02:32:04 PM

Well you should only invest in the ones you unterstand. There are a lot of spam ICOs, so watch out. Only Whitepapers and projects that make sense, are worth to invest in. So be careful and don't risk to much!
Activity: 112
September 19, 2017, 01:18:22 PM
What was confusing about it? I read some whitepaper, which was badly written, it looks like they was wtitten in five minuts, But I read whitepapers which was well-arranged and well written.
Activity: 110
September 19, 2017, 01:17:25 PM
If they haven't put much care into the whitepaper, then they probably haven't put much care into the project. A poorly written whitepaper should be a big red flag.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
September 19, 2017, 01:14:54 PM
There might be different qualities of white  papers. Not sure, which ones you have already read. But in general it is one of the key sources to get more information about the planned project often combined with a roadmap to understand the overall planning of the team. So a "must have" before investing in a coin.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
September 19, 2017, 01:08:55 PM
Pages:
Jump to: