Pages:
Author

Topic: Opinions and help about btcclicks.com - page 2. (Read 2180 times)

legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
January 23, 2017, 05:42:28 PM
I registered a new account on btcclicks 5 days ago and I reached 0.1mBtc today, nothing impressive but it's free so not bad imho.

Congratulations!
After 5 days of clicking, you earned $0.09!
At that rate, you can earn $6.50 after a year of clicking.

Currently, the easiest, most convenient, and most effective way to obtain bitcoins is to buy them.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
January 23, 2017, 02:06:45 PM
Yes, I'm learning how to use it and I think it is the best atm, better than ad4btc and bitptc since it gives you up until 70 ads per day.
How did you "invested" your btc gained there? did you rent some refferals?
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
January 23, 2017, 01:24:44 PM
I tried that site and its good site. I registerd there 9 months ago. And for my experience. This is better than doing bitcoin faucets. It give higher payment than faucets. Faucets are boring and waste of time. You just have to click and look at the ads and then wait for captcha. After captcha. You are now gonna receive sats. You must reach the minimum threshold in able to withdraw btc you earned.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
January 23, 2017, 12:34:11 PM
I was looking for opinion about btcclicks.com on this forum but they are quite old, so I write a new post.
I registered a new account on btcclicks 5 days ago and I reached 0.1mBtc today, nothing impressive but it's free so not bad imho.
Has somebody experience with that website? Can you suggest me how to manage my btc now?
I'm in doubt if I should rent refferals, pay for premium membership or just continue as I am doing and try to invest the BTC I gained there somewhere else.
I am also guessing if try another ptc website in order to gain double BTCs.
Pages:
Jump to: