Pages:
Author

Topic: Opinions: Best Token/Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 2018 - page 2. (Read 227 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Bittrex, binance and poloniex is the best exchange
but from three exchange above, i think bittrex is the best one, good exchange with huge trading volume Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
bittrex, binance and kucoin are my current favorite exchanges. there are also other exchanges like hitbtc and livecoin that I often use to trade.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Bittrex is more reliable. Binance is better in terms of usage and user friendliness. The US stock market is safer now.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
Why didn't you include Huobi in your poll? It's the number 3 Exchange in order of volume.

Also, I'm having high hopes for CapDax, a new Exchange that will go live Q2 of this year!

Poll's been updated. Feel free to change your vote
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
In my opinion Bitterex and Binance will be the best for sure. If anybody will be want choose good he should choose one of these two.

I see poloniex is popular but I have not yet burst into it
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Why didn't you include Huobi in your poll? It's the number 3 Exchange in order of volume.

Also, I'm having high hopes for CapDax, a new Exchange that will go live Q2 of this year!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Great question! I've always found Bitrex to be very reliable, although ID verification took some time.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
Right folks, let's separate the wheat from the chaff and sort the valuable from the worthless  Cheesy.

PICK 3 of your favourite exchanges for April 2018
Pages:
Jump to: