Pages:
Author

Topic: Oportunity for investment - Forming a group of some investors - page 4. (Read 3076 times)

Activity: 619
Merit: 500
Seriously, you don't expect we will send our money to a random new account on a forum, just because he said he has some secret investment opportunity, right?

Important information:
- This is not scam scheme or purpose.

This doesn't work. You won't get trusted by saying "I am trusted".

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
if anyone sends money to this address, they are completely mentally challenged.

Curious to know why?

You provided almost no information about how you will make this profit.  Sounds like any other HYIP out there, which we all know are just elaborate (or not so elaborate) ponzis...

thus just putting it out there.

On the small chance you think you actually have a working strategy to make 100% returns weekly, good luck to you.  But you should know that such returns don't usually pan out as your investment grows larger and as you keep on working your system.  The effectiveness will surely decrease.

Usually that is when the temptation to turn whatever you're doing, into a ponzi in order to keep it alive.

What used to be legitimate, now turns into something not.

Either way, risks abound.

This is the first good post here

Lets go in parts:

But you should know that such returns don't usually pan out as your investment grows larger and as you keep on working your system.  The effectiveness will surely decrease.
You are right.. This effectiveness can´t be keeped if the size of the fund grows. But still thus this is a good oportunity to start making this rate of return and to keep it for some time....

Completely right.. But maybe the returns for me and alll investors will worth ...

Newbie member asking for Bitcoin and offering extremely high returns on your money..  Obvious scam, don't risk it!

I may see you are hero member.. I totally respect this...
I know also my words in the opening of the post may be interpreted as scam or may not...

I have already said this is not a scam. I am just asking "please believe it . It is not a scam scheme". Is a real oportunity to make money at this high rate and to be shared proportionaly between all investor whom take part. The high return is because the high eficiency of the software in trading at the exchanges.

Of course there is a risk to fail..including the fail in algorithm and the eventual disonesty of the exchanges in blocking withdraws or simply running away. But this is not scam from my part.

Thanks and Regards

Activity: 323
Merit: 254

Curious to know why?

You provided almost no information about how you will make this profit.  Sounds like any other HYIP out there, which we all know are just elaborate (or not so elaborate) ponzis...

thus just putting it out there.

On the small chance you think you actually have a working strategy to make 100% returns weekly, good luck to you.  But you should know that such returns don't usually pan out as your investment grows larger and as you keep on working your system.  The effectiveness will surely decrease.

Usually that is when the temptation to turn whatever you're doing, into a ponzi in order to keep it alive.

What used to be legitimate, now turns into something not.

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
Newbie member asking for Bitcoin and offering extremely high returns on your money..  Obvious scam, don't risk it!

Curious to know why?
Activity: 323
Merit: 254
This is for? I send you say 0.1 and you will return 0.2? When? how?

when ? your BTC will return maybe after OP get rich  Roll Eyes
how ?  OP has magic stick to make leaf become money  Grin

All this is to form a BTC fund. Only when the fund reach 2 BTC I may start to put the autotrade software to run. The autotrade makes trades in many exchanges and get a profit of at least 100% a week.

At that time the shareholders will be profiting the same rate of profits that the software profit. Withdraws and deposits in the funds are not automatic and needs be messaged between me and the shareholder...

As i said befre is not a scam scheme ..I definitively am not planning to get rich and scam the shareholders...
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

when ? your BTC will return maybe after OP get rich  Roll Eyes
how ?  OP has magic stick to make leaf become money  Grin
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
Hello All....!!

I´m offering here a unique opportunity to participate in a money fund that is highly profitable. (fixed: around 50% every week)
The profits are generated by a private autotrade exchange bot that really works.

Any person interested in participate should send your part to the following address:

14mtDsGNj3DSGPqNWi3Hi5JzA795dctNyv

The Profits that will be acquired will be shared proportionally between the shareholders.

More information about the progress of the fund will be posted here in this post

Important information:
- This is not scam scheme or purpose.
- Possible ShareHolders or people interested in know more may send me private messages or post here in the thread
- The autotrade bot is private and secret. Does not insist to know more information about it.
- Online investments are risky and always there is a possibilitie to loose your capital
- I´m newbie in this forum only with this newly created account.
- The funds needs to reach the initial amount of 2BTC to start making the profits with the autotrade bot.
- I´m not revelaing my true identity and I do not want true identity of the investors. This fund is to be private and anonymous. The investors and me will just enjoy the profits that fund may earn.
- We may use a escrow if necessary. But there is no "item" to send to the buyer/investor.

Thanks for read and I hope we may have many investors(shareholders) soon.
Pages:
Jump to: