Pages:
Author

Topic: Opportunity to buy - page 8. (Read 920 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 573
God is great
June 01, 2023, 01:30:56 PM
The price of Bitcoin this period is something else; it's actually not that healthy for people who are not strong holders to buy at this period because you might sell out of panic with the fear of not knowing what's going to happen next, which will make you lose part of your investment instead of making a profit..

In as much as you want to use this period as an opportunity for you to bag more Bitcoin and add to your holdings, I will advise you to always proceed with caution in order not to enter the market at the wrong time, rush to buy more than you can afford to lose, or even lose control up to the extent of borrowing money in order for you to just buy and wait for the bull run to start.

This is  just the nature of the price of bitcoin,  it is always volatile, you need to know this. If you really understand how the market is, even if the price drop you  won't get panic. People will only to get panic to sell only if they don't understand the market and just want  to  make quick money from bitcoin. Drop in price does not mean  money has lose, it is a time to keep still hodling and not to be panic to sell at lose. The  market price will always be volatile,   it is important for people to know this before going into investing. If the market is  well under understood their won't be any reason for one to get panic.
Activity: 812
Merit: 725
June 01, 2023, 01:24:47 PM
I don't want to miss the chance or feel regrets not obtaining any amount of bitcoin.
It is a very good idea to invest in Bitcoin during a market drop, especially as we approach halving; nevertheless, Fear of Missing Out (FOMO) should not force you to take out a loan to invest in Bitcoin, even when we are expecting halving in the coming year.
It is always a good idea to invest your spare cash so that personal demands do not force you to sell your Bitcoin.

Even as bad as the price is, some people are still making cool money out of it, that's mean we never loss investment when you really understands the value of bitcoin. I know some will kick against my tips but what's your reasons?
Some expert traders are gaining money in the market, but holders are suffering since it is difficult to go through your wallet and see that it is red. But patience is essential because I am confident that Bitcoin has a great future ahead of it.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
June 01, 2023, 01:07:26 PM
This is a great deal of opportunity when the price of bitcoin keeps going down, I want you to seized the opportunity to buy and hip.
One year before a halving, it's great time to buy any dip you can see. Don't sell your bitcoin around halving and don't try to be smarter than the market, it can turn to be bullish and you will lose your amount of bitcoin by trading badly like selling low, buying higher.

I know some will kick against my tips but what's your reasons?
You forgot about what you will do after buying dips.

Buying dips and storing your bitcoin in your non custodial wallets. Don't store your coins on centralized exchanges which can collapse like FTX, Hotbit. If their exchanges close their services, you will have two possible endings: be able to withdraw your coins; not be able to withdraw your coins if they are bankrupted.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 593
June 01, 2023, 01:01:14 PM
This is a great deal of opportunity when the price of bitcoin keeps going down, I want you to seized the opportunity to buy and hip. We have no ideas what is currently happening to the market but all hope are not lost, bitcoin will take us for a surprise and I don't want to miss the chance or feel regrets not obtaining any amount of bitcoin. Even as bad as the price is, some people are still making cool money out of it, that's mean we never loss investment when you really understands the value of bitcoin. I know some will kick against my tips but what's your reasons?
Buying Bitcoin during a dip is definitely a right decision but just as there is potential for profit there is also risk because before investing in Bitcoin you must make a decision that you will hold it for a long time and not panic at bad times. no one can guarantee you that after you invest in Bitcoin on the dip, the price of Bitcoin will not decrease further from your purchase price. So in that case if you can't be patient and hold bitcoin for long time then you won't get any good from bitcoin.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
June 01, 2023, 12:54:05 PM
This is a great deal of opportunity when the price of bitcoin keeps going down, I want you to seized the opportunity to buy and hip. We have no ideas what is currently happening to the market but all hope are not lost, bitcoin will take us for a surprise and I don't want to miss the chance or feel regrets not obtaining any amount of bitcoin. Even as bad as the price is, some people are still making cool money out of it, that's mean we never loss investment when you really understands the value of bitcoin. I know some will kick against my tips but what's your reasons?
To be honest, the golden opportunity has come when Bitcoin is under $ 20K as before, but indeed for now what happens at the price of Bitcoin is relatively down because it is looking for economic certainty to improve or not, but speak outside Bitcoin volatility, to face it only with a DCA strategy, because With that you will have a purchase fund every month or every week to make a Bitcoin purchase and you have the opportunity to purchase bitcoin at a cheaper price.

You need to know, even though Bitcoin's values today are stagnant at the price of saturation at this time. I have a mindset this year do not expect more surprising increases, but focus on accumulating bitcoin and hold until it's time you enjoy the results of your investment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 627
June 01, 2023, 12:30:18 PM
The price of Bitcoin this period is something else; it's actually not that healthy for people who are not strong holders to buy at this period because you might sell out of panic with the fear of not knowing what's going to happen next, which will make you lose part of your investment instead of making a profit..

In as much as you want to use this period as an opportunity for you to bag more Bitcoin and add to your holdings, I will advise you to always proceed with caution in order not to enter the market at the wrong time, rush to buy more than you can afford to lose, or even lose control up to the extent of borrowing money in order for you to just buy and wait for the bull run to start.

Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 01, 2023, 12:24:08 PM
Even as bad as the price is, some people are still making cool money out of it, that's mean we never loss investment when you really understands the value of bitcoin. I know some will kick against my tips but what's your reasons?
You're right, investing in Bitcoin can be risky because of its price can change a lot. While some people have made money from it, there is still no guarantees. The market is so unpredictable, and it's hard to know what will happen. Bitcoin's long-term potential is debated, so it's important to learn from experience not just by experience but also doing some research.
Activity: 104
Merit: 9
June 01, 2023, 12:02:30 PM
Pages:
Jump to: