Pages:
Author

Topic: Options for investment in early 2019?! - page 4. (Read 484 times)

Activity: 623
Merit: 262
January 15, 2019, 12:52:37 AM
What can you do when you see the market too often red? In addition to Bitcoin and ethereum, what coins appear to have a chance to rise to the moon. I want to hear your opinion. Please share your opinions and suggestions. I am very happy if I get meaningful advice. Thank you for your time.
Whole of major crypto but don't expect that can get a bullish trend in a short time. So far bitcoin keeps the domination to the all of cryptocurrencies. You should waiting for bitcoin to be recovered before seeing your portfolios go to the moon.

Of course, Hopes are still alive but comparing to the recent market it looks like expecting bull run is impossible. Yes we need to wait for few more months this year it might be a dramatic year as everything looks complicated also so far so good as BTC is still dominating the market. for now " Hodl " Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
January 14, 2019, 07:54:26 PM
What can you do when you see the market too often red? In addition to Bitcoin and ethereum, what coins appear to have a chance to rise to the moon. I want to hear your opinion. Please share your opinions and suggestions. I am very happy if I get meaningful advice. Thank you for your time.

I think the only option at the moment is to be a long term hodler
So focus and do your own research, then identify certain coins you are willing to purchase for the long term
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
January 14, 2019, 07:51:17 PM
Whole of major crypto but don't expect that can get a bullish trend in a short time. So far bitcoin keeps the domination to the all of cryptocurrencies. You should waiting for bitcoin to be recovered before seeing your portfolios go to the moon.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
January 14, 2019, 07:42:26 PM
This year will be very dramatic because of the lineup of events that might trigger a bull run or might cause a huge decline. I'm talking about the ethereum upgrades and bitcoin ETF. If things go on the right way, investing to other coins is good. Try collecting XRP and LTC. These two are strong and fundamentally good.
Activity: 472
Merit: 101
January 14, 2019, 07:28:39 PM
rise to the moon.
Rise : maybe
To the moon : forget it ( at least this year )
In addition to what you mentioned ( BTC and Eth ) I'd suggest XRP because as you know it's mostly centralised (owned by the staph behind it ) , and this is the main source of its power since they can prevent it from any eventual sudd fluctuations ; it's also the most stable coin as of now .
You may also look at LTC , it's a good one too
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
January 14, 2019, 06:59:51 PM
Pages:
Jump to: