Pages:
Author

Topic: OracleEasy - crypto signal - page 2. (Read 283 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
May 04, 2022, 03:03:09 AM
I have never trusted "signals"
I have never trusted trading signals before, a successful trader will never trust a signal, he should be the one that should be giving trading signals to people. That is why it is better to learn trading from the beginning and know the basics and grow to become an expert. A trader that put his trading capability on signal will lose much more. The only signal I believe are the signals that my trading analyses showed me, not the ones people show.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
May 04, 2022, 02:01:26 AM
Out of curiosity, I just tried checking out how your bot works and one thing I observed is that the APEUSDT pair entry price wasn't even the correct one stated by the bot. The price of APE was way below the entry position that your bot was suggesting to short

LTC long signal was a complete fail as it dropped instead.

I like your curiosity, but I want to ask you to give more precise examples.
What signal did you analyze? What data after the closing of the hourly interval on the stock exchange?
copper member
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1809
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
May 03, 2022, 05:41:30 PM
Out of curiosity, I just tried checking out how your bot works and one thing I observed is that the APEUSDT pair entry price wasn't even the correct one stated by the bot. The price of APE was way below the entry position that your bot was suggesting to short

LTC long signal was a complete fail as it dropped instead.

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
May 03, 2022, 05:04:11 AM
Hi all.

I present to you a free telegram channel with notifications of short-long entry points for the hourly chart:
https://t.me/oracle_easy

This channel will be of interest to those who know what scalping is and want to make money in a short period of time.
The information is published for the Binance exchange based on the hourly chart.
The signal is given in advance, before the start of the market movement for the hourly chart! Unlike most channels operating in growing markets, the channel publishes entry points in any situation on the market, which allows you to earn even if the coin has been flat for a long time.
The signal may show less accuracy for some coins with low liquidity or during periods of little or abnormal trading activity.

An example of a signal and an explanation of how to read it correctly:

BNB/USDT - 🟢Entry LONG‼
💥 2.11% 🐂 28.87% 🐻 71.13%
385.1977 - 386.4438 - 388.46 🔛 390.4762 - 391.7223

Long entry opportunity detected
BNB/USDT - 🟢Entry LONG‼

Current market activity 💥 2.11%
Bull activity 🐂 28.87%
Bear Activity 🐻 71.13%

Range of movement of the coin in the current hour
385.1977 - 386.4438 - 388.46 🔛 390.4762 - 391.7223

Market data for the specified hour:
discovery 389.9
maximum 392.3
minimum 388.2
closing 390.1

All information published in the channel is FREE. This allows anyone interested to observe the signals and decide whether to use it in their trading.
Pages:
Jump to: