Pages:
Author

Topic: Orbitcoin ∅RB NEW 12/02/2015 buy coffee with ORB now www.cryptomercado.com - page 7. (Read 52450 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
ORB has a good chance to grow.
stay in ORB, stay in any digital currency, or you sell your currency to the banks

two years, banks have to BTC and therefore the crypto world badly done! Now they need him self!

a banking example, they need to save money! because of the billions of punishments you have to pay, because the global interest rate manipulation and money laundering

German Bank builds thousands of jobs from clearcutting after record loss
Date: 10/29/2015 14:52 clock
Drastic treatment at Deutsche Bank: The bank builds world's 15,000 jobs from, including about 4000 in Germany. Previously, the Group had confirmed the record loss of six billion euros.

A data center of a bank! Costs a lot of money, the BTC nothing !! only once when buying over the years nothing

https://www.tagesschau.de/inland/deutschebank-stellenstreichungen-101.html

legendary
MACD shows so clearly weakening, 4 wave down barely recognizable ... sales also low, next redistribution purchase wave should slowly roll in

RSI in 15 min chart, sometimes reaches 3, the low, it means was every once bought, it is still possible that he to sag, and then quick purchases come to collect again, is simply the question who has the greater staying bulls or bears, buyers or seller, looks for sellers made up my mind, because now the buyers come

legendary
You can buy ORB directly with euro on https://usecryptos.com/market/ORB-EUR and receives interest! Not like in a bank

legendary
legendary
sorry it's only in german

the stock market crash in the pipeline?

Tuesday, 08/12/2015 - 08:58 clock
CMC Espresso: be forfeited $ 1,100 billion within 2 days after Fed meeting
http://www.godmode-trader.de/video/cmc-espresso-1100-mrd-verfallen-2-tage-nach-fed-sitzung,4427770

what's happened in the world?

BTC und rauf, nächste umverteilungskaufwelle rollt hat, MACD kreuzt nach oben

der Hang Seng bricht 22000 punkte, erholgung wird bis 22200 (gap close) gehen und dann runter....

BTC and up, next sale has redistribution wave rolls, MACD crosses upwards

the Hang Seng breaks 22,000 points, erholgung will go to 22200 (gap close) and then down ....

Tuesday, 08/12/2015 - 08:50 clock
DAX: Weak China data press the Mood
The German stock market, it is expected to decline modestly down again on Tuesday. Especially disappointing economic data from China.

EU Schulz warns of collapse of the EU
No one can say whether there will be the European Union so ten years from now, "Schulz told the" world ". It worked" forces in the EU who wish to drive us apart ".

What does that mean well for the euro when it comes !?

http://www.godmode-trader.de/artikel/dax-schwache-china-daten-druecken-auf-die-stimmung,4427835

in German ask you just once why all discounter NFC have upgraded ...

Where NFC be used?

Pay via NFC technology
Still, the NFC technology is under construction. Nevertheless, it should soon be in many fields of application of the standard. Some examples we have put together for you:

Cashless payment: First supermarkets like Aldi Nord offer a paid service via NFC at this. The smartphone or NFC-enabled credit card ...
The smartphone or NFC-enabled credit card must then be held to settle the amount of money only to the terminal.

Quote Satoshi ... 2009 "Your massive Surcharges make micropayments impossible." so the Banks need BTC

why Visa uses the BTC
http://www.btc-echo.de/bitcoin-visa-europe-praesentiert-geldtransfer-app-2015120701/

04/12/2015
http://praxistipps.chip.de/nfc-was-ist-das_12294

the forum sponsored by Visa and Mastercard
http://nfc-forum.org/

legendary
ORB web wallet in progress

legendary
to bleutrade

read here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525921.60

Name:    RodrigoHenrik
Activity:    107
Position:    Member
Date Registered:    October 30, 2013, 04:39:01 AM
Last Active:    May 12, 2015, 07:30:40 PM

new ann? why??
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bleutrade-cryptocurrency-exchange-official-thread-1067518

summary - Bleutrade    Picture/Text
Name:    Bleutrade
Activity:    12
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    May 21, 2015, 12:39:16 PM
Last Active:    August 01, 2015, 08:06:24
legendary
guy's don't trade on bleutrade, these guys deceive all with their bleutrade shares
there are only sell all coins against bleutrade and then BTC

I had it explained how it work a long time ago!

check cryptsy.com
doge 0.00000037   27438035.11759391   10.15207299

bleutrade
doge 0.00000031   33,141.47005819   0.01027386   0.01027386

crpytsy
ltc 0.00919061   37.00000000   0.34005257

bleutrade
ltc 0.00895213   0.69337997   0.00620723   0.00620723
ltc 0.00895212   5.34816862   0.04787745   0.05408467
ltc 0.00895211   5.34823151   0.04787796   0.10196263
ltc 0.00891288   10.32262523   0.09200432   0.19396695

crpytsy
0.00004708   2.64308826   0.00012444
0.00004707   0.90954781   0.00004281
0.00004700   8.28361702   0.00038933
orb 0.00004674   504.85864366   0.02359709

bleutrade
ORB 0.00004400   20.00000000   0.00088000   0.00088000

take your ORB from this Market

legendary
the main pool
https://orb.dnb.io/ is working agein
use Diff 64 stratum address : stratum+tcp://strat.dnb.io:3029

backup pool works clean
https://hobbyistpool.ddns.net/

and

We've added ORB to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca works fine
legendary
so and now pay Terrorist no longer in BTC in cash now but how long it will take so until the cash is gone? 2016? two years ago, they've only paid in BTC!

terrorist financing
Why pay terrorists prefer cash
http://www.handelsblatt.com/finanzen/steuern-recht/recht/terrorfinanzierung-auch-bitcoins-hinterlassen-spuren/12631660-2.html

now is the cash the scapegoat, and I have even agree what crime concerns

I laugh  about this manipulated media
legendary
and ORB need only 6 confirmations, much faster than the BTC

1 minute combined block target (3 minutes for PoW, 1.5 minutes for PoS)
legendary
ORB is a POS Coin and so resistant to 51% attacks, perfect for a sidechain at BTC

Scaling Bitcoin in Hong Kong: the consensus is getting closer!

Posted on December 7, 2015 by Christoph Bergmann // 2 Comments

The scaling Bitcoin workshop in Hong Kong meets yet. But already there are exciting first impressions that are shared over the network. It seems to beat the participants this time actually a more concrete direction. The choice of location also leads to a lively exchange between East and West, and Pieter Wuille brings a surprising solution to the game.

Scaling Bitcoin in Hong Kong is the second workshop of the series Scaling Bitcoin. His goal is to build a consensus between developers, community and Miner, as the increasingly urgent problem of scalability of Bitcoins to be solved. At present, the Bitcoin network can litigate just 2-3 transactions per second, because the size of the blocks is limited to 1 MB. There are a variety of ways to improve the scalability of Bitcoins - however they require a consensus among the key stakeholders to be carried out without any major risks for the entire network. After the first scaling has Bitcoin conference provides a technical overview, should initiate towards agreement, the second conference of 6 to 7 December now important steps.

that is not enough, for all bank transfers worldwide!
legendary
I know ghostlander working on a Wallet Update
legendary
guys keep your ORB'S, be patient

some weeks before

November 23, 2015, 03:22:54 PM EDT By Prableen Bajpai
Big Banks Are Hopping On Bitcoin's Blockchain Bandwagon

The short history of Bitcoin and the blockchain proves that a second glance can definitely change one’s perception. From being a victim of skepticism and criticism since its debut in 2009, Bitcoin has come a long way. And it hasn’t been alone; it has brought with it the ‘blockchain’ - one of the hot topics of debate among prominent banking institutions.

These are the same institutions that launched scathing attacks on the concept of cryptocurrency, perceiving it as a threat to the traditional banking ecosystem. Though they haven’t embraced Bitcoin, they are infatuated with the blockchain.

now you know who bought the last few weeks !!!

In mid-September 2015, R3 CEV along with nine world renowned banks - Barclays, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, State Street, Credit Suisse, Royal Bank of Scotland, Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria and UBS announced the formation of distributive ledger initiative which aims to “design and apply distributed ledger technologies to global financial markets.”

Just two weeks later after the initial announcement, the campaign was joined in by an additional thirteen of the world’s leading banks taking the total number of banks to 22. The list included names like Bank of America, Bank of New York Mellon, Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Citi, Commerzbank

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/big-banks-are-hopping-on-bitcoins-blockchain-bandwagon-cm546238#ixzz3sPMITbUN

it is made not prohibited but only the official currency

https://coinspondent.de/
German Bank: Block Chain Tech Will Go Mainstream in Next Decade - Coindesk

#Deutsche Bank #Blockchain #Mainstream
Some say that it will take a generation until the block chain technology has arrived in the middle of society. The German bank is more optimistic. It sets the amount of time with "only" ten years. Goldman Sachs is even more optimistic: Block Chain is Ready for Centre Stage.

Message, it gets better.
Block Chain hast he potential to change society. How would you use it? - Bank of England

#Blockchain #Gesellschaft #Crowdsourcing
How to get a bank simultaneously on good ideas, what everything could be done with the block chain and the brilliant minds who want to implement that? By touting a low-threshold Ideas Competition and the winners get internships or directly through the Graduate Programme Assessment Centre are channeled. For early birds: Deadline is Today!

#Bitcoin Course
    #Thema: Sex, Bombs, fuel price, Bitcoin, Terror !!!
    #Grundlagen: Scaling Bitcoin community shows differences / banks see time for Bitcoin come / Bitcoins destroy properly / find 5 tips a Bitcoin VC / block chain Ideenwettbewerb
    #Politik: Bankers' Association refers towards parliamentary position to Bitcoin
    #Technologie: The "Bitcoin Computer" - hop or top?
    #Business: Visa Europes plans for the remittance business / first Bitcoin- "cash card" / FinTech PR without content
    #Wissenschaft: Bitcoin as an opportunity for crisis areas?
    #Kultur: The block chain as hope for Music Biz / Vietnamesisches Bitcoin popcorn cinema
    #International: Estonia uses block chain for e-citizenship / Russia plans against Bitcoin / Bitcoin should in the portfolio of the Central Bank of Barbados
    #Weihnachten: 21 million pieces!

what more can I say, if they have covered, then they bring it up, what I preach here because !!

still running the redistribution btw, the banks
it will enter some only now

the money now comes for the crypto world, and that's trillion
legendary
Hey I'm just curious is there anything special that activates the staking for ORB? I have encrypted my wallet then unlocked it and it's been sitting for over 2 days now and my coins still haven't started staking yet? I am just curious if there is something special that needs to be done to activate the staking of my ORB's? Thanks
Hi, nothing more you need to do.
The time to stake depends on your block size.
The staking will balance itself over time, staking becomes more often as your inputs mature.

Happy staking!
IW
Ya but doesn't it say in the OP that the min age is 24 hours? What I am saying is that my wallet still says to me when I hover over the staking icon that "No mature coins found, Staking paused." That's what I'm confused about because if the min age is 24 hours and my coins have been in my wallet unlocked for 2 days now I would at the very least assume that the icon would light up and that my coins would at least start generating some stake weight to them no???

set in you config

orbitcoin.conf

stakemindepth=250
legendary
Hey I'm just curious is there anything special that activates the staking for ORB? I have encrypted my wallet then unlocked it and it's been sitting for over 2 days now and my coins still haven't started staking yet? I am just curious if there is something special that needs to be done to activate the staking of my ORB's? Thanks

no you must only wait... and let's run your wallet

Decrypt your wallet and wait!

It goes after weighting

Activity: 736
Merit: 500
The staking will balance itself over time, staking becomes more often as your inputs mature.

Happy staking!
IW
Ya but doesn't it say in the OP that the min age is 24 hours? What I am saying is that my wallet still says to me when I hover over the staking icon that "No mature coins found, Staking paused." That's what I'm confused about because if the min age is 24 hours and my coins have been in my wallet unlocked for 2 days now I would at the very least assume that the icon would light up and that my coins would at least start generating some stake weight to them no???
I thought it was 5 days to maturity, i am sure dev team will help out when they get online.
IW
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

Happy staking!
IW
Activity: 736

Happy staking!
IW
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Pages:
Jump to: