Pages:
Author

Topic: ORCA Project – From ICO to Top 10 - page 2. (Read 523 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 03:15:17 AM
there aren't any news out atm. but to get to your second question ORCA is based in Talinn.

just keep patient the date for the ICO start will get announced soon.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 10:40:39 AM
Hey Guys Smiley

I was wondering if there are any news about the Ico?

And can you tell me in which country Orca is based?
May 16, 2018, 07:18:48 AM
well
token sale is not opened yet.
but whitelisted is already there.
btw , this project is already announced since oct 17
also huge member on telegram,
for me , the project look some good thing.

That is exactly what i think too. Once this train starts moving nothing can stop it! Choo - Choo!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
May 09, 2018, 10:57:39 AM
well
token sale is not opened yet.
but whitelisted is already there.
btw , this project is already announced since oct 17
also huge member on telegram,
for me , the project look some good thing.
May 09, 2018, 09:02:43 AM
it is quite simple...you can hold the tokens in your ETH-Wallet like MEW or i think Metamask should work too or, which should come later, after it gets listed on an exchange you can simply buy and hold it there.

it is a great project and definitly worth holding for a few years (or more if you like Wink )
May 07, 2018, 11:16:14 AM
Thank you very much for your help so far !!!  Smiley

Do you know where i will be able to hold my ORCA Tokens?
Activity: 112
May 03, 2018, 01:08:05 PM
Are there any further infos by now ?  Smiley

And do you know how they will connect the Bank Accounts into their system? Like do they have to get the permission from the banks or how?  Smiley

They won't need anY permission for adding accounts in their API. Please check my posted article about PSD2:)
May 02, 2018, 01:23:52 AM
I like the name of the project ORCA. The website is also very well designed. So they are a first open banking platform designed for cryptocurrency users? I don't like when someone say they are first, when they are not!

well they are not totally first in that field, but all in all with all the additional functionality they are. plus it is a very unique project.
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 09:03:16 PM
I like the name of the project ORCA. The website is also very well designed. So they are a first open banking platform designed for cryptocurrency users? I don't like when someone say they are first, when they are not!
April 27, 2018, 08:51:39 PM
Are there any further infos by now ?  Smiley

And do you know how they will connect the Bank Accounts into their system? Like do they have to get the permission from the banks or how?  Smiley
April 25, 2018, 04:22:37 AM
Yes! you can already play around a bit on their website. They published a "demo mode" of the website with some features. It is still not that big of a deal but it is just a demo version which should give you a little insight of what will come.
April 23, 2018, 12:07:00 PM
So there will be a App Store with Apps from different Developers ?  Smiley
April 23, 2018, 02:42:21 AM
The main purpose of this project is to bring crypto and banking together. So you can organize your bank account AND your crypto coming from one hand.

another cool feature is you can buy add-ins like real apps on this platform which are implemented.
April 20, 2018, 01:53:14 PM
Thanks Guys for your quick response. Grin
Sounds like a good Investment

The projects main thing is connecting the banks with cryptocurrencys right?
So i was wondering if there are any other things that will come with this Ico?  Smiley
April 20, 2018, 05:26:53 AM
Hey Guys i am kinda new to that crypto thing and this is my first ico i‘d like to invest in but I would need some help.

How do you get to say that this coin will be top 10? 🤔

Just take a deeper look at the Whitepaper. Their idea is brilliant and it has a very big potential. They will have the first banking system supporting crypto AND "real banks". Once this gets adopted by big players we are not that far away from mainstream business.

I believe the EU will enter the crypto world sooner as you think and if this tool will be so easy to use as the team promised in the wp this will be a top 10 in no time or even higher Wink
April 20, 2018, 01:38:41 AM
Hey Guys i am kinda new to that crypto thing and this is my first ico i‘d like to invest in but I would need some help.

Just take a deeper look at the Whitepaper. Their idea is brilliant and it has a very big potential. They will have the first banking system supporting crypto AND "real banks". Once this gets adopted by big players we are not that far away from mainstream business.
April 19, 2018, 03:52:21 PM

April 18, 2018, 04:30:32 AM
I took a short look into this project. To me it seems very promising for the future. As you already said i am also pretty confident about this coins becoming one of the top coins. Maybe not in the near future but over time it will get more and more adopted by the people so it is now probably the best opportunity to get into this before it moons. One thing that is still leaving a questionsmark on my papers is the distribution. When is it approximatly expected that the coins get distributed to the participants?

On telegram they said they will make an announcement with the ico date in the near future Smiley

would be nice if you could keep us up to date with information like these. would help alot Smiley
April 18, 2018, 03:05:34 AM
I took a short look into this project. To me it seems very promising for the future. As you already said i am also pretty confident about this coins becoming one of the top coins. Maybe not in the near future but over time it will get more and more adopted by the people so it is now probably the best opportunity to get into this before it moons. One thing that is still leaving a questionsmark on my papers is the distribution. When is it approximatly expected that the coins get distributed to the participants?

On telegram they said they will make an announcement with the ico date in the near future Smiley
April 17, 2018, 03:32:48 PM
I am constantly searching for good Ico‘s.  Grin I came across your text about ORCA and I decided to take a deeper look at it. The project itself is amazing combining the „real world“ with the crypto world in form of creating a Tool where you can manage your FIAT Money and your Cryptocurrencys at the same time is a BIG step forward to make Cryptocurrencys more attractive.  Cool

Now that I said that I have read myself more into ORCA and I came up with one question.

1. Question: Do you know how they are able to integrate fiat and exchange accounts on their site? Huh Huh Huh

Hello - like I said at the beginning of my message PSD2 is the key word
Through this directive the could integrate the bank accounts and exchange acc in their API Smiley

If you won't understand PSD2 - feel free to write me a pm
Pages:
Jump to: