Pages:
Author

Topic: Order of shooting back up. BTC first? - page 2. (Read 246 times)

Activity: 981
Merit: 503
January 21, 2018, 07:25:53 PM
The same thing that has been happening for more than years.

Bitcoin will recover first, and once that it is a little bit more "stable" all the altcoins are going to follow up the bitcoin trend.
I am looking forward to hear your opinion. In case (and this is my expectation) BTC goes up first, it might be wise to allocate your funds in this way!

Actually this time all serious and good alts are recovering hand to hand with the Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is not the King anymore...
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
January 21, 2018, 04:53:24 PM
I do believe that BTC will go up first, followed by ETH, LTC and all other bigger crypto. Why BTC? Well be cause it is the biggest one, most known and has a lot of investors and new coming investors.

The very fact that it's the biggest one out there, quite possibly in my opinion, might be enough of a reason to go up first.

Tho there might be some smaller one that would go up before BTC, but right now, I'm speaking only of the biggest ones.

Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Get Ready to Make money.
January 21, 2018, 04:52:12 PM
The same thing that has been happening for more than years.

Bitcoin will recover first, and once that it is a little bit more "stable" all the altcoins are going to follow up the bitcoin trend.
I am looking forward to hear your opinion. In case (and this is my expectation) BTC goes up first, it might be wise to allocate your funds in this way!
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
January 21, 2018, 04:45:31 PM
Pages:
Jump to: