Pages:
Author

Topic: Ordinals/BRC-20 Tokens - page 2. (Read 254 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
May 10, 2023, 01:39:10 PM
I don't like them.

They should just be with those actual projects where they can proceed whatever they're working on. Just please, not on Bitcoin as it's already been living happily ever after.

We don't want these high fees caused by these tokens made on Bitcoin blockchain. What's next? Meme coins made on BRC20, and these are going to be crazier.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 413
May 10, 2023, 12:30:39 PM
This is unique.
How can you still call pictures on the blockchain as unique at this point when there are thousands of jpegs in Ethereum and other chains?

And we shall not destroy this innovative, new impulse, for the btc eco system.
I don't think it's an innovation anymore. It's more like an exploit of a loophole.

"Crypto is also about art, and not only about storing coins (numeric value)."
What does this even mean?

If we want to achieve a higher adoption, Art, NFTs etc. should also become possible in the btc network.
There's enough chains out there and it's not necessary to use Bitcoin for such purpose. It was never the main intention of the devs to have these ordinals in the Taproot upgrade.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
May 10, 2023, 12:14:07 PM
I find it great, that you have something like the BRC 20 standard,

that makes it possible to store & share inscriptions via the btc blockchain.

This is unique.

And we shall not destroy this innovative, new impulse, for the btc eco system.

"Crypto is also about art, and not only about storing coins (numeric value)."

If we want to achieve a higher adoption, Art, NFTs etc. should also become possible in the btc network.

And not just in the world of alt coins.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 26, 2023, 05:37:26 AM
Let's share and discuss perspectives of the Ordinals Protocol and BRC-20 Tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: