Pages:
Author

Topic: Ore-Mine.org: 2427.18+ BTC paid. NEW YEAR'S MINES ADDED! The real income. - page 19. (Read 122917 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
How much did you withdraw ?
much more than 0.01 ?

It was a small 0.0078
I have only small amounts The rest stay in Bitfactory forever Cry
Now I'm working with me faucets upwards. i have find one wit 500 all 5 minutes.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
much more than 0.01 ?

i got my withdrawel 12h ago 15 min after i request it.. 0.04593584 BTC
Activity: 40
much more than 0.01 ?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
My withdrawals get delays sometimes but they always come through  Grin
Activity: 36
My withdrawl now ok  Grin
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
I just recieved my withdrawl, which i startet a couple of hours ago.
But i'm going to wait for a sign of Sector for new deposits. Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Did you even read the posts? The one that says there is a problem with the btc server? You are going to have to wait for the problem to be resolved.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Hello Sector, we are pleased to hear from you, please tell me - why a small amount of relief come quickly to the purse, and always without delay, and a large (more than 0.1 MTC) is constantly delayed. I'm going as I have described, I understand the problem of many. The server sorts the withdrawal amount?
Activity: 652
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Hi, guys!

We have some serious problems, and half of our payments from one of the BTC software servers cannot be sent right now.

Do not deposit any money currently just in case

I will say when we will solve our problems. I also will post some more information soon.

Thank you for the update Sector.

As far as I know, a scammer NEVER say "do not deposit". So we can just avoid whiners who scream scam without even having account on the site. Wink
Activity: 44
Hi, guys!

We have some serious problems, and half of our payments from one of the BTC software servers cannot be sent right now.

I will say when we will solve our problems. I also will post some more information soon.

Hope you solve it quickly, I've received today a small payment 0,002 BTC almost instant. I was thinking about putting some more but in that case I will wait a bit longer.
Activity: 84
Hi, guys!

Thank you for the heads up and the honesty, it's very appreciated.
Activity: 7
Hi, guys!

Thank you for the update Sector.  Its good to hear something. 
Activity: 313
5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 .... countdown to the "We've been hacked" announcement.  Isn't that the way the script goes?

Very funny
Activity: 313
Hi, guys!

Activity: 84
I have received many small withdrawals in the last few days, but I have 2 withdrawals stuck in sending.  The oldest has been stuck sending for 3 days, another one from yesterday. 

My partner's account also has 1 stuck in sending from 3 days ago.

We would very much like to receive our payouts! I have made a support request which has not been addressed.  Will the real Sector please stand up?

Just curious the 'stuck' 1... you 'withdrew' how much btc?

I have 0.1 BTC stuck since 2 days ago.
Activity: 350
I have received many small withdrawals in the last few days, but I have 2 withdrawals stuck in sending.  The oldest has been stuck sending for 3 days, another one from yesterday. 

We would very much like to receive our payouts! I have made a support request which has not been addressed.  Will the real Sector please stand up?

Just curious the 'stuck' 1... you 'withdrew' how much btc?
Activity: 7

Activity: 9
5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 .... countdown to the "We've been hacked" announcement.  Isn't that the way the script goes?

I think there is an exchange using that very script right now...
Activity: 67
5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 .... countdown to the "We've been hacked" announcement.  Isn't that the way the script goes?

I just got my .03 so I'm not too worried. But yes, that is usually the way things go.
Activity: 660
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: