Pages:
Author

Topic: Ore-Mine.org: 2427.18+ BTC paid. NEW YEAR'S MINES ADDED! The real income. - page 33. (Read 122917 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Merry Christmas everyone! It was snowing in my mine Tongue
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Im planning to buy the 2 BTC mine while its on sale... here's to a nice 2 years hopefully  Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
If we still play everything means not so badly!
excellent site! excellent profit! happy New Year and Christmas I congratulate all ALL ORE-MINE.ORG and team of USERS!
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Guys,
How will you know that you are earning from your referral? I cannot find the transaction history of my referral. it seems I am earning well but not sure.
I just want to sure it is real or just a bug.

You only make money off referrals when they play the lands game or if they purchase mines.
Activity: 105
Guys,
How will you know that you are earning from your referral? I cannot find the transaction history of my referral. it seems I am earning well but not sure.
I just want to sure it is real or just a bug.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
Hi i have tried to get my password reset  and i have sent in a support ticket
but i have not had any response  yet Huh

can someone get back to me please
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
it seems to be interesting i think i will try it out
Activity: 12
the mines running out so fast.. it's a good news.
but i hope some mine still available for me, cause i still WD my money on paypal. and it's takes 3-5 days because xmas holiday.

@sector i think its will be good if we can direct buy from our visa/master card. it's very helpful for me. Smiley
Activity: 238
Site makes money from banners etc but all banners i see are ore miner ones.

i m totatly agree you
if they have other systems ads, they will earn more
so they can give us more Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Site makes money from banners etc but all banners i see are ore miner ones.
Activity: 172
For Lenola. I do not quite understand your question, I understand you when buying mines were thinking that they will work constantly, but now know that mine are only 2 years, but in 2016 there will be new mines and on their administrators or set the counter to life or give information on their lifespan. We'll Live and see, will not run ahead of a steam locomotive! Merry Christmas!

if you dont understand my questions, you must just dont answer on my question. its very easy, ya?  i know that in 2016 will be new mines, but we will have to buy it again, and we will lose our bits, witch we spend for buying old ones 2 years ago.

Yeah lenoli, once your mines have expired after 2 years you will have to re-buy them to get their production back. However, if you've been claiming diligently for those 2 years (or for even just 6 months), you should have gotten full ROI, with the rest of your earnings being profit.

The time limit was initially a bit of a surprise to me too when I read it - I also didn't see any warnings on the site itself - but it makes sense. There's no imaginable way they could generate an infinite amount of money from your initial payment, and if mines didn't expire, that would actually seem pretty suspicious.
Activity: 735
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
working fine here in missouri
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
Any problem with site loading lately?
Mine has been loading for 5 mins and yet it's still loading.
I hope it's just my internet connection
because anything is better then nothing if they wind up staying around and i spent nothing to gain a little all i spent was my time and its not much a day literally around 20-30 seconds on there site and im done
Activity: 322
This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!
who said i was taking out anytime soon i look at it this way if they run with the coin im out nothing
that is true but what is the point of participating in their site if earning almost nothing? Cheesy
who said i was taking out anytime soon i look at it this way if they run with the coin im out nothing
This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!
site is working and to the people who said u cannot make anything while not investing i have not invested a single bit into this game and im at 0.00003361 btc earned its a slow going process but you can also find more mines and get other things lucky in your every 8 hours stuff
you know how much is the tax for withdrawal procces ? Cheesy these 0.00003361 is ~nothing Cheesy
site is working and to the people who said u cannot make anything while not investing i have not invested a single bit into this game and im at 0.00003361 btc earned its a slow going process but you can also find more mines and get other things lucky in your every 8 hours stuff
Activity: 448
I've sent some Litecoins to Ore-mine. let's see what happens. Is it a LTC->BTC conversion on the fly? Or it is a separate wallet of its own?
nice discount, and congrats with adding litecoin for investing.. thanks oremine., you're awesome
Pages:
Jump to: