Pages:
Author

Topic: Ore-Mine.org: 2427.18+ BTC paid. NEW YEAR'S MINES ADDED! The real income. - page 45. (Read 122917 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Lol while everyone is thanking the site for the payments I'm just wondering how long until it goes into "Scam exit" mode

Agreed. I completely trust the site, but in order to survive, Sector needs to stop advertising for Ore-Mine.com on his OWN SITE. He'll get more revenue if he displays ads from Mellow Ads on Ore-Mine.
Activity: 4
I can't login since 4 days and no respond from support.

Yea, looks like Sector is away since 4-5 days.
I also waiting for an answer.

What is the problem with your account?
Show it "wrong password"?
Did you tried to reset it?

Yes it shows wrong password. I tried to reset it. But i get no email.

Check spam. I have 2fa up and have never NOT gotten one of the emails.

I have checked all folders. I contacted the support with an other email account. There i got mails from 2fa and password notification. But no answere from support.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007

Check spam. I have 2fa up and have never NOT gotten one of the emails.

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
Lol while everyone is thanking the site for the payments I'm just wondering how long until it goes into "Scam exit" mode
Activity: 420
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
Hi, I'm thinking of investing some money there, but I'm afraid of doing this using "real money", so may I invest from what I've got so far from faucets. But I have a question, I'll make it simple: which is the best strategy...starting buying high level and buying low level after or the opposite? A second question...This or Doublebot? (or maybe other investor games). Thanks and sorry for the bad english...
If you have enough BTC to buy those higher mines go for it but I will never compare ore-mine.org to doublebot. I dont trust those doubler sites.
You seem to be very confident on ore mine, did you invest something there? Got paid?

I invested and I got paid, but my investment is not a huge sum of money, only an amount that if anything bad happens I can still sleep in the masters bedroom without my wife kicking me out.  Grin

I was able to recover the amount of coins I invested here in about 4-5 months with a few referrals on the side. But again as the saying goes invest only what you can afford to loose.
Activity: 420
Sorry, just noticed it is not possible to change the mail adress in the account, meh.
so no sell for now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
If we still play everything means not so badly!
[Shameless Advertising]

I am very pleased with Ore mine so far.
No problems. High income. Communicative Admin.
But I need cash currently (especially to buy the current cheap shares @ hashnest).
Therefore, I want to sell my account > [WTS] Ore-Mine.org Account - Price 1.80 BTC!

My current production is: 0.00441147 BTC per Tick (0.01323441 per Day, 0.39703230 per Month | plus Bonus!)
So in theory it's  ~0.80 BTC per Month (but 0.55 - 0.65 is more likely).

Mines have a value of 2.13 BTC
I want 1.80 BTC for the account.

So you have your ROI in 3-4 Month.

I'm currently at around 30% ROI.
I would be already closer to it, but I have overestimated my luck with the 'Land Game' .. <_<

So if anyone is interested, I think it's a fair offer for beginners (or as a second account)

[/Shameless Advertising]

what is the time there is your account?
Activity: 266
If we still play everything means not so badly!
Hello,not favourably, how many there is your account?
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Hi, I'm thinking of investing some money there, but I'm afraid of doing this using "real money", so may I invest from what I've got so far from faucets. But I have a question, I'll make it simple: which is the best strategy...starting buying high level and buying low level after or the opposite? A second question...This or Doublebot? (or maybe other investor games). Thanks and sorry for the bad english...

DoubleBots only runs for a very short while. If you get in very very early, you may get some of your money back.

For Ore-Mine, buy the highest level you can afford, and use the earnings to buy the lower levels.
Activity: 14
If you have enough BTC to buy those higher mines go for it but I will never compare ore-mine.org to doublebot. I dont trust those doubler sites.
You seem to be very confident on ore mine, did you invest something there? Got paid?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
Activity: 14
Activity: 448

I suggest Ore-miners consider turning on Ore-mine's 2FA to receive log-in pin from e-mail and that e-mail address associated should be a Gmail account or any service that supports 2FA.

E-mail (2FA) ==> Ore-Mine (2FA) ==> Login to Ore-Mine.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Sector, can you confirm whether or not the auto clicker also snags the daily bonus ores, or will we need to manually get those every day or two?
Activity: 672
I invested about 20$  Cheesy so far
Activity: 26
Really love the site so far and I wish I found out about it sooner. It took awhile to get the hang of it but I learned about the mine thing and the interest on your current balance by lurking deep into this thread. My only suggestion would be to have a general FAQ page to the site for new members/referrals just in case they get lost.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: