Pages:
Author

Topic: Ore-Mine.org: 2427.18+ BTC paid. NEW YEAR'S MINES ADDED! The real income. - page 76. (Read 122917 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 500
wow site goes down for a few hours and the hyenas goes crazy shouting "scam"

Well, this is the gambling section. it is not unusual for a site to just disappear.
even if it is not scam.

As said, the projects here are definitely not for serious investement.
Everybody should know that.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT  Angry
Admin pls fix this, thank you  Kiss

P.S. People come on, problems can appear, so relax, everything will be ok  Grin
Activity: 42
wow site goes down for a few hours and the hyenas goes crazy shouting "scam"
Activity: 420
Merit: 500
Oh that's a shame. Part of my daily routine was collecting of the ore.
That was funny Smiley I liked the simple design of the site.

Well, gambling sites come and go.

Hope no one was stupid enough to actually invest much money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
hope they come back Cheesy

kind regards
Activity: 266
If we still play everything means not so badly!
it isnt similar to them, usually they warn, now even such page isnt present! we will hope that everything will be good! it will be a pity if there was that that occurs usually. and their mail doesnt answer.
Activity: 266
If we still play everything means not so badly!
Everything the site doesnt work, doesnt open, problems with the server! the ore-mine.org page disappeared! What to do? Someone is aware? Someone now can visit the website? answer. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
I can confirm that I am also getting timeout issues, fingers crossed that everything will be back online soon...
Activity: 15
Site is off_line !! Possible SCAM Huh
Activity: 36
6-7 h ago site worked now site offline !
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
The site is actually paying until now, I've just put 0.2 BTC me to buy 2 parts of level 4. This might be able to answer a new member of this site payments Cheesy
Activity: 346
psygambler
A suggestion is to add email confirmation on withdrawals
, so even if you don't have the 2FA active you still have to accept the withdraw in a email

Some users were cheated when somebody played a LANDS game, that's why we decided to use 2fa on login. Please be sure that your email provider does not block emails from ore-mine.org

Ok, but I was meaning that when you press withdraw you should have to go to your email to accept the withdraw. Just an extra security measure. Just like cryptsy, cex.io and many more sites have
Activity: 34
, so even if you don't have the 2FA active you still have to accept the withdraw in a email

Some users were cheated when somebody played a LANDS game, that's why we decided to use 2fa on login. Please be sure that your email provider does not block emails from ore-mine.org

site is offline Huh?
Activity: 313

My problem with this website is that no one has shown any payment proof and I wonder if they actually pay or not.

Who cares about payment proofs? Why users should post it? I wouldn't.
You can try to withdraw and you will see that it works.
I found this game from someone signature here 2-3 days ago.. Now i just need some info on upgrade page
I understand for production (every 8hours), price (cost to buy), the problem : i take lvl 1 for example, what it mean for ($0.03/monthly) and ($0.12 per mine) daily/weekly/monthly?Huh

For OP (sector) : if you can help me for this pliss PM with the answers...

The $0.03 monthly (presumably) represents the monetary value of the BTC you would accumulate each month from the Level 1 mine (if you claimed every claim on time).

We can do a bit of math to see if this checks out:
Monthly value (level 1) = (BTC per claim) x (Claims per day) x (Days per month) x ($ per BTC)
Monthly value (level 1) = (0.0000008 BTC) x (3) x (30) x ($247 / BTC)
Monthly value (level 1) = $0.0178

So uh...this value is a bit off. Maybe they're out of date and only updated manually.
If you're calculating ROI, I suggest basing it off of the satoshi values given rather than the listed dollar equivalents.
(Did I miss something? Please advise, anyone who knows better.)

The $0.12 per mine represents the monetary value of the BTC required to purchase the Level 1 mine:
(0.0005 BTC) x ($247 / BTC) = $0.124

This value seems correct enough. Anyways, hope that answers your questions.
I feel like ore-mine should probably dynamically calculate these values using data from the BitcoinAverage API (or some equivalent), rather than relying on manual maintenance. Some may find the inaccurate valuation misleading.

The system shows an income from a one mine with bonuses.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
I found this game from someone signature here 2-3 days ago.. Now i just need some info on upgrade page
I understand for production (every 8hours), price (cost to buy), the problem : i take lvl 1 for example, what it mean for ($0.03/monthly) and ($0.12 per mine) daily/weekly/monthly?Huh

The $0.03 monthly (presumably) represents the monetary value of the BTC you would accumulate each month from the Level 1 mine (if you claimed every claim on time).

We can do a bit of math to see if this checks out:
Monthly value (level 1) = (BTC per claim) x (Claims per day) x (Days per month) x ($ per BTC)
Monthly value (level 1) = (0.0000008 BTC) x (3) x (30) x ($247 / BTC)
Monthly value (level 1) = $0.0178

So uh...this value is a bit off. Maybe they're out of date and only updated manually.
If you're calculating ROI, I suggest basing it off of the satoshi values given rather than the listed dollar equivalents.
(Did I miss something? Please advise, anyone who knows better.)

The $0.12 per mine represents the monetary value of the BTC required to purchase the Level 1 mine:
(0.0005 BTC) x ($247 / BTC) = $0.124

This value seems correct enough. Anyways, hope that answers your questions.
I feel like ore-mine should probably dynamically calculate these values using data from the BitcoinAverage API (or some equivalent), rather than relying on manual maintenance. Some may find the inaccurate valuation misleading.
Activity: 434
My problem with this website is that no one has shown any payment proof and I wonder if they actually pay or not.
Activity: 36

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Great to see that the owner is actually listening to the community
and actually taking the steps to improve this opportunity.

Pages:
Jump to: