Pages:
Author

Topic: Ore-Mine.org: 2427.18+ BTC paid. NEW YEAR'S MINES ADDED! The real income. - page 85. (Read 122917 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 250
hello since you recovered my 200.000 SAtoshi i earned nothing !!!

my balance was yesterday about ~16000 SAtoshi i got a screen ! now it was about 10000...

allways my balance get lost but i do not play the land game and noone can have the password otherwise more importetnt accounts weo me where changed .....

knd regards

Please write to a support and provide all the details. Use http://ore-mine.org/contact
Ha! Told you my math was bad! geez ...

so, let's try level 5:

72,000 x 3 = 216,000 per day, x 7 days = 1,512,000 x 4 weeks = 6,048,000 per month. If I want 25,000,000 per month, I need 4 mines @ .4 each, or a cost of 1.6 btc.

Do not forget about bonuses, which are included in monthly income calculation.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503

so, let's try level 5:

72,000 x 3 = 216,000 per day, x 7 days = 1,512,000 x 4 weeks = 6,048,000 per month. If I want 25,000,000 per month, I need 4 mines @ .4 each, or a cost of 1.6 btc.

Think of it this way, the ROI is in 4 months +- , so im sure you know how much would your monthly earnings would be.
And also you buy each level @  each spot from that level adds up just not buy level six build from start adds up you will see and it is for as long as site remains on line very good investment as far as i am concerned this site has earned me over and over bitcoin
Activity: 602
Merit: 501

so, let's try level 5:

Think of it this way, the ROI is in 4 months +- , so im sure you know how much would your monthly earnings would be.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251

so, let's try level 5:

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
my math is terrible - I want to know how to figure out my earnings on ore-mine.org. If I upgrade to a level 4 mine, it says 'Production: 16,400'. Does that mean every 8 hours, I can claim 16,400 satoshis? So, 16,400 x 4 per 24 hours? 65,600 per day x 7 days a week? Or about 459,200 x 4 weeks = 1,836,800 per month?

I want to earn .25 btc per month, so I would need 14 level 4 mines to do that? And they cost .1 each.

You can get 16,400 x 3 = 49,200 every 24 hours.
3 x 8 = 24 Wink
my math is terrible - I want to know how to figure out my earnings on ore-mine.org. If I upgrade to a level 4 mine, it says 'Production: 16,400'. Does that mean every 8 hours, I can claim 16,400 satoshis? So, 16,400 x 4 per 24 hours? 65,600 per day x 7 days a week? Or about 459,200 x 4 weeks = 1,836,800 per month?

I want to earn .25 btc per month, so I would need 14 level 4 mines to do that? And they cost .1 each.

1btc deposit should earn you about that .
Activity: 532
Merit: 251

Activity: 308
hello since you recovered my 200.000 SAtoshi i earned nothing !!!

my balance was yesterday about ~16000 SAtoshi i got a screen ! now it was about 10000...

allways my balance get lost but i do not play the land game and noone can have the password otherwise more importetnt accounts weo me where changed .....

knd regards
hello can you tell how to get a hold of the site called doublebot.com that you let advertise on the oremine site that is not paying and looks to me is turning into a scam.But when i tried to advertise a legit site was turned down now we may have a scam with this doublebot
WTHell are you talking about??
Doublebot is working and it's still paying i just got my payment there and i have reinvested there!
how in ell did you get paid already when i invested when first came on line and my investment is stuck on 30% for three days now

because dust deposits get paid, big ones dont.. classic scam.
Just to clear the air doublebot has nothing to do with ore mine ore mine has been very reliable for myself.all i was looking for was a way to contact the admin on doublebot for they have no contact on site thanks
hello can you tell how to get a hold of the site called doublebot.com that you let advertise on the oremine site that is not paying and looks to me is turning into a scam.But when i tried to advertise a legit site was turned down now we may have a scam with this doublebot
Doublebot is working and it's still paying i just got my payment there and i have reinvested there!
how in ell did you get paid already when i invested when first came on line and my investment is stuck on 30% for three days now

because dust deposits get paid, big ones dont.. classic scam.
That is not the only basis if a site is scam or not and besides they should be paying or else they will not get any investors to scam. Have you heard of a scam site that did not pay their investors in the first few days, week or months? Once they have enough coins they will run away and comeback another day with a new scheme.

I do not ask somebody to invest in doublebot.com
I can say that I only allowed its ads on ore-mine.org because "I" think that it is not a scam. I can be wrong.

I also do not ask somebody to invest in my site - ore-mine.org. I just inform that ore-mine.org can bring a good income with low risks.
Activity: 350
That is not the only basis if a site is scam or not and besides they should be paying or else they will not get any investors to scam. Have you heard of a scam site that did not pay their investors in the first few days, week or months? Once they have enough coins they will run away and comeback another day with a new scheme.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
doublebot not scam yet, its still paying until now, but if it scam in future i hope admin here stop advertise for doublebot or any other site that has been scammed.
doublebot has not increased for 2 to 3 days now scam for sure and has now been registered as scam on scam sites
I hope you're all right, I really do.
The thing is that I saw a lot of sites like this one and each one of them was a ponzi, so I wouldn't trust this one.

Everyone is free to chose where to invest their precious bitcoins, you may receive an invitation to sign up with ore-mine.org but you are not being forced to sign up and invest. There's a lot of site's out there who promise to double or triple your coin's in a matter of days or weeks. But at the end of the day, it's all up to us if we want to invest even if warnings has been given.

Very well said i have been a member since start and not a problem here,BUT DO NOT INVEST INTO DOUBLE BOT
Activity: 350
The thing is that I saw a lot of sites like this one and each one of them was a ponzi, so I wouldn't trust this one.

Everyone is free to chose where to invest their precious bitcoins, you may receive an invitation to sign up with ore-mine.org but you are not being forced to sign up and invest. There's a lot of site's out there who promise to double or triple your coin's in a matter of days or weeks. But at the end of the day, it's all up to us if we want to invest even if warnings has been given.
Activity: 308
❃ CyberNick ❃
doublebot not scam yet, its still paying until now, but if it scam in future i hope admin here stop advertise for doublebot or any other site that has been scammed.
Activity: 616
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Pages:
Jump to: