Pages:
Author

Topic: Ore-Mine.org - first time Bitcoin Ponzi destroyed by government? - page 2. (Read 2692 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Or it's not destroyed by government and admin only deleted everything from site and upload this picture.

interesting. But why? joke?

Maybe it's a hiden scam.

Very interesting idea. I will remain neutral until clarification.

Probably now he is on holiday  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
The ponzi likely collapsed and he needed a way to get out, it certainly wasn't taken by the US govenment though. He left all his details on the whois, which might not have been the smartest idea (if they are his real details).
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Or it's not destroyed by government and admin only deleted everything from site and upload this picture.

Maybe it's a hiden scam.

Very interesting idea. I will remain neutral until clarification.

Maybe it's a hiden scam.
It's old trick to hide scam..
legendary

Activity: 299
Merit: 250
So now it is not safe to invest in cloud mining!!!
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
Woo, what the hell, were they actually that big? People still participate in that kind of crap? I still find it pretty weird that the usa would actually do something about some ponzi using bitcoins
legendary
https://ore-mine.org/index.html

Is this the beginning of the end (Bitcoin Ponzis)?
Pages:
Jump to: