Pages:
Author

Topic: [OSC]OpenSourcecoin Mandatory Update 7/1/14 - page 14. (Read 153272 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
https://github.com/Earlz/coinreviews
O P E N
coin review / tech judgement
legendary
legendary
@r3wt

bro PM me an addie
i will tip for that tip
Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
February 28, 2015, 03:18:25 PM
Is the issue cryptsy internal?

Anyone talked to the admins about it yet?

Directly from a server admin, they have a corrupted private key due to a server crash. RPC calls are taking up to 5 minutes, and sometimes hang forever.
legendary
February 27, 2015, 07:48:08 AM
https://bitcoin.toshi.io/
An open source node built to power large scale web applications
legendary
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
February 21, 2015, 08:16:38 PM
Is the issue cryptsy internal?

Anyone talked to the admins about it yet?
legendary
February 19, 2015, 01:48:52 PM
thank you serial killer newbie account

BTW
mining network okay
QT working

problem CRYPTsy internal

why fork when everything works?
Activity: 84
February 16, 2015, 05:49:15 PM
i m not really interested in OSC, but i see Cryptsy wallet is still broken, i imagine it has to do with the fact there is no block explorer working, no devs available, and a general lack of interest in this coin. Im not a blockexplorer guy, i dont have any affiliation to cryptsy, nor do i have any OSC, but if one of you wants this coin to possibly come back to life, and has the means to do it, you could always get blockexperts to do a block explorer, or have a temporary one done by multifaucet through this link
Code:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=639879.0
until you can get things rolling again. I think they are both fairly reasonable but I do believe you'd have to come up with a working wallet to start. It'd probably be better to fork it and make a "new and improved" wallet, generate some interest in this coin again. just my thoughts. good luck to you guys.
legendary
February 13, 2015, 04:13:57 PM
@gabriel
TQ

@cshel
you lack vision
BUT this http://www.hireahenchman.co.nz/ that could be something

Network Hashrate: 2.48 TH/s
still stronger than LTC
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
February 12, 2015, 06:13:10 PM
here is a windows QT that works

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5V5vln-sS3EQkpWYTJEWUI5Mnc/edit?pli=1

IDK if its the old or new wallet but at least the link works...
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
February 11, 2015, 05:46:35 PM
Why do you keep posting these irrelevant posts in here?
legendary
February 11, 2015, 11:20:57 AM
 WASHINGTON — Cheaper, better robots will replace human workers in the world’s factories at a faster pace over the next decade, pushing manufacturing labor costs down 16 percent, a report Tuesday said.

The Boston Consulting Group predicts that investment in industrial robots will grow 10 percent a year in the world’s 25-biggest export nations through 2025, up from 2 percent to 3 percent a year now. The investment will pay off in lower costs and increased efficiency.

Robots will cut labor costs by 33 percent in South Korea, 25 percent in Japan, 24 percent in Canada and 22 percent in the United States and Taiwan. Only 10 percent of jobs that can be automated have already been taken by robots. By 2025, the machines will have more than 23 percent, Boston Consulting forecasts.

As labor costs rise around the world, it is becoming increasingly critical that manufacturers rapidly take steps to improve their output per worker to stay competitive.

Robots are getting cheaper. The cost of owning and operating a robotic spot welder, for instance, has tumbled from $ 182,000 in 2005 to $ 133,000 last year, and will drop to $ 103,000 by 2025, Boston Consulting says.
legendary
Activity: 558
The broken OSC wallet is 'wierd' ... because outside of cryptsy everything is working just fine. 
So it seems to be more a case of incompetent, not gonna be bothered with fix a glitch on their server.

But the list of 31 "broken" wallets is getting a little to long.

It's getting a little annoying, is what it is.  I still suspect Cryptsy doesn't have the money to cover the "broken" wallets and that's why they never get fixed.  But there's no way to know since they don't really acknowledge the problem and ignore tickets. 
legendary
Activity: 1632
@Thistle
sorry ... devs AWOL longtime .... no action on a offline Cry plus no link to download

Could you please compile a Win QT then?
legendary
@Thistle
sorry ... devs AWOL longtime .... no action on a offline Cry plus no link to download

Activity: 105
The windows wallet download link on the OP returns the following message.

"We're sorry. You can't access this item because it is in violation of our Terms of Service.
Find out more about this topic at the Google Drive Help Centre."

Please could someone fix it?
Tip... Mega is the most popular download site and I've never had a problem with it.
legendary
The broken OSC wallet is 'wierd' ... because outside of cryptsy everything is working just fine. 
So it seems to be more a case of incompetent, not gonna be bothered with fix a glitch on their server.

But the list of 31 "broken" wallets is getting a little to long.
Activity: 558
A warning - be careful trading this on Cryptsy (or anything there).  They have at last count 31 broken wallets, including OSC, making it impossible to withdraw. Has been offline for at least 6 weeks now.  I suspect they're trying to cover insolvency since I can't imagine they're actually that incompetent.
Pages:
Jump to: