Pages:
Author

Topic: OT BS from @Friedcat: A forgotten promise? - page 2. (Read 1238 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 505
The Last NXT Founder
September 16, 2013, 03:09:17 AM
I like how people assume the device is sold with the terms that it will make a profit of some sort or ROI. You aren't buying a profit-making machine. You are buying a machine that does SHA256d hashes of at least a certain rate, and it does just that. It's your own fault you bought it for so much.

People crying that they lost money on purchasing mining asics is just too funny. Should've seen in coming bro's. The only ASIC that even remotely "won" was batch 1 avalons, and only because the buyers took a leap of faith.

I didn't realize how many people blindly post on threads.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
September 15, 2013, 11:44:31 AM
I like how people assume the device is sold with the terms that it will make a profit of some sort or ROI. You aren't buying a profit-making machine. You are buying a machine that does SHA256d hashes of at least a certain rate, and it does just that. It's your own fault you bought it for so much.

People crying that they lost money on purchasing mining asics is just too funny. Should've seen in coming bro's. The only ASIC that even remotely "won" was batch 1 avalons, and only because the buyers took a leap of faith.

FUCK OFF YOU SERIOUSLY CAN NOT FUCKING READ.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004
September 15, 2013, 03:48:06 AM

Pages:
Jump to: