Pages:
Author

Topic: OTC - Buy and Sell Elastic Coin Thread (XEL) - Always use escrow - page 32. (Read 34333 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Ben2016
WTS 30.000 for 10k Sat each.
Pm if interested.
Any price under $5 is a steal !
Besides being the ONLY real supercomputer, there are less than 50M coins so far.
Activity: 199
Merit: 102
WTS 30.000 for 10k Sat each.
Pm if interested.
Ben2016
Looks like the Elastic Lite Client is about to launch.
Looking to sell 50,000 XEL @ 7000 sat.

Will use a reputable escrow. Smiley
this is half the price of Golem. ( meantime, Golem is 10X diluted, more shares, no functionality, wants to stream videos)...... just doesn't make sense to me.

In fact it's 6% of the marketcap of Golem. Price is irrelevant.

that's correct. 7000 Satoshi puts us at 6% market cap of Gole. Does this make any sense ? ( sorry Cryptoheadd, I don't want to interfere with your decision, they are your shares after all)

Tbh i expect a marketcap of around 10m at the launch, eventually even less. You have to take an external view. For a newcomer what is XEL after the Litewallet launch? It's just another token that promises to achieve what Golem, iExc and others are also promising. So we have a token that comes late to the party (in their view) and just promises something that others are also promising.

So i expect prices around 10m marketcap. If it's higher of course i have no issues with that. Wink But better expect not too much, that's the disadvantage of the Lite-Wallet approach. We make no Splash in the markets.
golem also has  a "light wallet" with marketcap over 300 million. I expect at least 100 million marketcap for XEL in few weeks.
Absolutely right ! Golem just passed market cap of 400 million now .
Activity: 784
Merit: 500

this is half the price of Golem. ( meantime, Golem is 10X diluted, more shares, no functionality, wants to stream videos)...... just doesn't make sense to me.

that's correct. 7000 Satoshi puts us at 6% market cap of Gole. Does this make any sense ? ( sorry Cryptoheadd, I don't want to interfere with your decision, they are your shares after all)

Tbh i expect a marketcap of around 10m at the launch, eventually even less. You have to take an external view. For a newcomer what is XEL after the Litewallet launch? It's just another token that promises to achieve what Golem, iExc and others are also promising. So we have a token that comes late to the party (in their view) and just promises something that others are also promising.

So i expect prices around 10m marketcap. If it's higher of course i have no issues with that. Wink But better expect not too much, that's the disadvantage of the Lite-Wallet approach. We make no Splash in the markets.
golem also has  a "light wallet" with marketcap over 300 million. I expect at least 100 million marketcap for XEL in few weeks.
Activity: 588
Gon Totto
I have 9600 XEL

If anyone can help, coz i need money to pay bill and i really stuck, honestly i don't want to sell all XEL that i have,because i believe XEL will explode, but i offer 2 plan, i hope someone can help

Plan A :

I will sell only 1000 XEL for @ 5000 satoshi each = 0.05 BTC, i will send 1000 XEL when lite wallet out and XEL can claimed, probably in 10 - 30 days
but i need 0.05 BTC in front to survive and pay bill, and as collateral, i offer 550 Equitrader token,
The detail of my EQT here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19147177

Plan B :

I will sell all my XEL, 9600 XEL @ 6500 satoshi each = 0.624 BTC , must trusted escrow, 50 % BTC in front and 50 % BTC after litewallet released and you claimed XEL, i will provide all donate transaction, wallet, password to escrow, and you pay the escrow fee.

I know both plan have a risk, but i really need a little money to survive. I hope someone can help me. Thank you.

And please PM if interested.
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Selling 100k for 10k Satoshi each.

PM if interested.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 501
Sold all that I was willing to sell @7k
Will sell more @10,000 sat.

PM if you're interested. Smiley
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
Looking for xel. PM offers, don't bother if you're asking for over 5k sats. I can buy a lot with escrow until mainnet launch
Ben2016
I will increase my order:
I am selling 17500 @100K (previous was 20K and few month old...)
Yessss, now we're talking ! Smiley
Edit : and I think max coins would be around 50M. With that in mind, 100K Satoshi is a good starting price.
Activity: 213
Merit: 104
WTB 1 BTCs worth @ 7k.
Activity: 784
I will increase my order:
I am selling 17500 @100K (previous was 20K and few month old...)
want to buy some XEL

Check this out:

i am interested @ 5000 sat

Sorry mate.
None left for sale at that rate.

Sending you a PM.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
want to buy some XEL

Check this out:

i am interested @ 5000 sat
Activity: 361
7000 sato price seem to be very low, Who is better compared with golem?

want to buy some XEL

Check this out:

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
want to buy some XEL
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

Thank you for your excellent analysis. I think it would be a great buying opportunity at this time.

Yes, it would be a good opportunity.
In fact it's 6% of the marketcap of Golem. Price is irrelevant. that's correct. 7000 Satoshi puts us at 6% market cap of Gole. Does this make any sense ? ( sorry Cryptoheadd, I don't want to interfere with your decision, they are your shares after all)

Haha, no mate.
That's totally understandable.

I understand that 7000 satoshi is a low rate, as compared to Golem. I'm only selling a portion of my XELs. Will hodl the rest till we reach a $200M market cap. Smiley

Exactly what I'm thinking. But I think the market cap should be around 15-20 Million, maybe even more. Can't really say.
Ben2016

Thank you for your excellent analysis. I think it would be a great buying opportunity at this time.
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

Pages:
Jump to: