Pages:
Author

Topic: OTC - Buy and Sell Elastic Coin Thread (XEL) - Always use escrow - page 9. (Read 34307 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
WTB 100k XEL @ 20k satoshi

escrow or gtfo
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
@CollinCrypto [GAM]
WTS 50k XEL - 25k sats.

Escrow required.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Just to clarify guys, Soul_eater_123 here on Bitcointalk is not a scammer. The scammer used his Soul_eater_123 name (same that happened to me) on the XEL forum. I confirmed this just now. Wanted to clarify in case my post could be misconstrued.

Thanks mate.  Yes I made the mistake of using my Steemit name (thecryptofiend) on the Forum and a scammer has used that to try to scam people by making an account using my Bitcointalk name (Soul_eater_123) on there.  Seems to be no limit to how low people will sink to scam.  ALWAYS use ESCROW no exceptions and always be suspicious if people say one thing and then do another.  Those who know me on here know that I would never suggest such foolishness.
legendary
Activity: 952
WTS 50k xel for 7.5 btc @15k sats each. Escrow or you send first.

FAKE.  No real XEL owner would sell that low and anyone who is willing to not use escrow is a scammer by definition.
legendary
Activity: 938
Just to clarify guys, Soul_eater_123 here on Bitcointalk is not a scammer. The scammer used his Soul_eater_123 name (same that happened to me) on the XEL forum. I confirmed this just now. Wanted to clarify in case my post could be misconstrued.
legendary
Now it looks like the scammer may be using Soul_eater_123 username, who is also a veteran member here, to sell on the XEL forum. Soul_eater_123 also pointed out the scammers here and may be getting the same treatment I did. Yeah. Escrow is a must. Not only that, but you MUST confirm the escrow is who they say they are too.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
WTB 50k XEL @ 20k satoshi

escrow.

Please make sure you give the scammer an appropriate trust rating (scammer negative rating) through this forum so that other people know who they are dealing with.

Use this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19734741

as your link of evidence.

Wait, that was NOT me!. I did not even have a forum account on there. I just registered now so I can contact the mod and let them know it is an impostor. Actually quite pissed about this. People pull this all the time on slack too. Now i need to check that the slack does not have the guy using my name. Yes, you should always use escrow guys.

Side note, as a legendary account you are telling people to leave trust ratings for something that happened on a different forum. Really>?  

Meant that forum, edited.

^^^^
Thanks.

I registered on the forum now as andyatcrux1 and posted a warning.

I also now registered on slack to warn people but the username andyatcrux was available so not sure if anything happened on slack.

Slack is the worst for this sort of thing too. The guy could just now add a "."  to the name to make it look similar.  Seriously not happy about this shit. Can't help but feel like i have been targeted because of my previous posts aimed at the confirmed scammer here. As if he decided to get payback by using my name to scam people.

yeah I expected wasn't you after all, anyway with the help of the mod I hope we can check the IP's. Until that moment you are inocent to me.

I made a mistake absolutly, he asked first for a escrow and they were sleeping, I checked his nickname and after see was a trustworthy member of the community made a mistake and sent the 33% of the total transfer... at least I was just 33% stupid.

just to remember, I still looking for a 50k XEL @ 20satoshis.

I think the price on HEAT Exchange is not real because the volumen is almost nothing, we can't take it as "official".

Please use escrow. I was scammed by same user there. I was unsure he said he was escrow. Loss 1 btc but that all I had Huh
I made him skype me and his skype say Africa. I want me money back
Activity: 2
I Buy 15k XEL at 0.00024 i use escrow. Pm if you are interested

escrow.

Please make sure you give the scammer an appropriate trust rating (scammer negative rating) through this forum so that other people know who they are dealing with.

Wait, that was NOT me!. I did not even have a forum account on there. I just registered now so I can contact the mod and let them know it is an impostor. Actually quite pissed about this. People pull this all the time on slack too. Now i need to check that the slack does not have the guy using my name. Yes, you should always use escrow guys.

Side note, as a legendary account you are telling people to leave trust ratings for something that happened on a different forum. Really>?  

^^^^
Thanks.

I also now registered on slack to warn people but the username andyatcrux was available so not sure if anything happened on slack.

Slack is the worst for this sort of thing too. The guy could just now add a "."  to the name to make it look similar.  Seriously not happy about this shit. Can't help but feel like i have been targeted because of my previous posts aimed at the confirmed scammer here. As if he decided to get payback by using my name to scam people.

yeah I expected wasn't you after all, anyway with the help of the mod I hope we can check the IP's. Until that moment you are inocent to me.

I made a mistake absolutly, he asked first for a escrow and they were sleeping, I checked his nickname and after see was a trustworthy member of the community made a mistake and sent the 33% of the total transfer... at least I was just 33% stupid.

just to remember, I still looking for a 50k XEL @ 20satoshis.

I think the price on HEAT Exchange is not real because the volumen is almost nothing, we can't take it as "official".

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Latest trades on heatwallet are between 25k and 29.7k

legendary
Buying 100k+ XEL at 15k satoshi per XEL.
Interested seller please PM me.

I'm selling at 30k
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
Buying 100k+ XEL at 15k satoshi per XEL.
Interested seller please PM me.
legendary

escrow.

^^^^
Thanks.

legendary

escrow.

escrow.

legendary
Zzzzz

WTS ~30K XEL @ 30k sat

Check my trust and history.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Looks like you did send him the BTC and he did scam you.  So many scammers here last few days. 

Bear in mind that many Hero and Legendary accounts get sold or hacked.

legendary
Activity: 1456
Where is the screenshot of andyatcrux providing you with a BTC address and a TX ID for your transaction to that address to show you sent funds to an address he provided?
Merit: 104
No longer selling. This thread is too full of fake sell offers and low-ball bids. Was selling only to improve distribution. Will just wait for exchange. See you fellow hodlers on the moon.

There IS an exchange. In fact it is a decentralized exchange. Probably the best one I've seen so far.

https://heatwallet.com/#/trader/5592059897546023466/3413518603556647655
Pages:
Jump to: