Pages:
Author

Topic: OTC options trading for BTC/USD - page 3. (Read 7775 times)

Activity: 558
Merit: 500
June 02, 2013, 12:48:33 PM
My name is Andrew Vorobyov (LinkedIn#1 and LinkedIn#2 and Bitrated)

I'm offering OTC (over the counter) options trading for BTC/USD.

Why trade options:

1. Hedge your BTC positions - you can buy PUTs (insurance) from price declines or you can buy CALLs to protect your loaned BTC from sudden rally.

2. You can trade up, down and sideways - did you know you can earn money if BTC does not move.

3. Risk is limited - you can create strategies where your maximum risk is predefined.

4. Capital effectiveness - you don't need to pay full price of bitcoin to enjoy upside potential.

5. Dividends income - by selling covered CALLs you will make Bitcoin to pay dividends for you, did you know it?

Why trade with me:

1. Complex structures as one trade - you don't have to buy each leg separately for butterflies or iron condors anymore.

2. Best prices available - go to MPEX.co and see how much he is charging then come back to me.

3. Theymos will be the third party arbiter if any disputes arise.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

I own this Bitcoin public key and will use it for arbitrating Andrew Vorobyov's disputes.

02b409262853965f40896e0718277ed4cc2b902318f4aa6edfeb7f6a10d6d79243
(1LdCBDfz6jm1pVSjagB8CtM2Cceey2zcru)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

iF4EAREIAAYFAk+/FrIACgkQxlVWk9q1kefsYAD/XLfeZGq59MrddCfuGdnWjn0V
uvPKIAZq9MiyDnN54+oA/iJPyi+oQoHzpTn6/s7sYH3lDJB6ttbNQWdqGr1vRnSW
=vP4J
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

If you are not sure what strategy to take or don't know about options a lot - just post your thoughts here so I and other forum members can help you with it.

You can also start by reading basics at http://www.optionseducation.org/strategies_advanced_concepts/strategies/getting_started.html

If you want to be real ace in options trading go http://www.optionabc.com - it has all you need to become pro options trader

How it works?

According to the convention:

Getting quotes - Just write 5 CALL JUN 130 ( means 5 BTC contract expiring June of this year with $130 strike price ) and I will reply with bid/ask, 6.16/10.26

Sending orders - All orders are limit orders
Code:
BUY 5 CALL JUN 130 @ 9.54 DAY - means I want to buy 5 CALL contracts expiring June with $130 strike price at $9.54 each and order is valid till midnight
SELL 10 STRADDLE JUN 120 @ 24 HOUR 2 - means I want to SELL 10 CALLs and 10 PUTs contracts expiring June with $120 strike price at $24 each and order is valid for 2 hours
CANCEL 5 CALL JUN 130 @ 9.54 DAY - means I want to cancel my existing order

Structured orders - All orders are limit orders

Code:
BUY 5 CALL 120/130 @ 4.15 HOUR - means I want to buy 5 contracts of 120/130 CALL spread expiring June for $4.15 per contract
SELL 5 CONDOR 100/105/135/140 @ 2 DAY - means I want to sell 5 contracts of condor for $2 per contract and order is valid till midnight
BUY 1 BUTTERFLY 120/125/135 @ -0.5 - means I want to buy 1 contract of broken wing butterfly for $0.5 credit

Rules:
  • All orders are limit orders
  • Expiration price is weighted average price during the day at Friday to Saturday midnight of the last Friday of the month on the exchange that had the biggest volume during the week
  • Settlement is made during next 3 banking days
  • Options can be cash settled (any payment method) by mutual agreement of both parties
  • If no order expiration is specified order is considered expired at midnight
  • If Iron condor is possible it will be used instead of regular condor

Let me know if you have any questions about it

Andrew
Pages:
Jump to: