Pages:
Author

Topic: Other People getting PMs from Vandroiy Discouraging Investment in BS&T? - page 2. (Read 4957 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
Easy, even if you just pm'd one user trying to discourage investment it shows just what a failed troll you are on this forum. Any bit of credibility just went deep down the poop train.

Its only a "stupid time-waster move" when you get caught, I bet your face is gloating red right now seeing someone outted you.

No, I just hate myself for making a tactical mistake by pitying a single person.

Hit me for it, I deserve it. What a fucking stupid move. Now people can discredit me for weeks, and the game is lengthened.

I'll edit data into the upper post once I have it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
I'll log out all PMs who rejected or didn't talk to me. Chill out guys, it was some sort of stupid feeling because he's also German and seemed to run a nice site... was a stupid time-waster move.

Give me a moment to provide details on whom I actively communicated with and did not contact me first, so you can measure my activity.

What paranoia.

Easy, even if you just pm'd one user trying to discourage investment it shows just what a failed troll you are on this forum. Any bit of credibility just went deep down the poop train.

Its only a "stupid time-waster move" when you get caught, I bet your face is gloating red right now seeing someone outted you.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
To answer the OP: no, you are the only person whom I messaged first about it since the bet. But since nobody will believe me...

I'll log out private conversations to users whom I actively contacted, and if I miss one, please point it out here. I believe I had two conversations of the type, and the other was with imsaguy. Chill out guys, this was some sort of stupid feeling because he's also German and seemed to run a nice site... was a stupid time-waster move.

Give me a moment to provide details on whom I actively communicated with and did not contact me first, so you can measure my activity.

What paranoia.

Edit from here

OUTGOING PMs, starting 2012-07-02. I really hope I hit "save in Outbox" for all of them. Undecided

• One conversation with someone who wants to speculate on BS&T and contacted me first
  • Answers to a number of people who contacted me actively about the BS&T discussion
  • I apologized to Theymos about a deleted post which was easy to misunderstand as very pointless and insulting, it was actually directed at the OP here, Mageant. Sorry for that, too many people had been shouting at me that day. (AFAIK It is the only of my posts that was deleted from the discussions.)
  • A discussion with Goat that started on IRC, but the first PM was from him. I'm listing it because he clearly did not agree on it and still names me a poor troll, so I better bring it up before anyone else does.
  • Just before the conversation in question: Four REPLY messages
  • Two messages to the OP here, Meagent, explicitly warning about BS&T, one of which was a reply. Two messages were sent each way.

IRC it's a hassle, I don't have logs everywhere, but I believe most activity was before the bet. What I remember:

• Open talking in #btcst. This should really not be fishy.
  • An active query with imsaguy (This was mostly on Jul 4, some lines Jul 5. Bet was sealed Jul 6-7.)
  • Responding to people and whatnot. Can't remember losing my nerves on people right now, maybe I'll find another when I search the query logs.
donator
Activity: 266
Merit: 252
I'm actually a pineapple
I got a personal message from user Vandroiy trying to discourage me from keeping my investment in Bitcoin Savings & Trust (Pirate).
Are other people getting PMs like this too?

Vandroiy is entitled to his opinions, but spamming strangers seems to be pushing it a bit.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006
Vandroiy has a 5000BTC bet that pirate defaults, pirate having the funds to continue business means that Vandroiy loses 5000BTC, lol

ignore him and go on with business as usual
Well, until when does pirate have to default for this bet to become effective?
Anyways, please discuss that kind of stuff in Meta, srsly!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Vandroiy has a 5000BTC bet that pirate defaults, pirate having the funds to continue business means that Vandroiy loses 5000BTC, lol

ignore him and go on with business as usual
Activity: 350
Merit: 257
Trust No One
people usually don't talk on forums  bout how much they invested in pirate  Wink

Mageant has sent me 1,100 BTC for a sub account.

confirmed.
legendary
Activity: 1145
Merit: 1001
I got a personal message from user Vandroiy trying to discourage me from keeping my investment in Bitcoin Savings & Trust (Pirate).
Are other people getting PMs like this too?
Pages:
Jump to: