Pages:
Author

Topic: Our crazy debt system. - page 2. (Read 2282 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
March 13, 2014, 04:19:51 PM
And, of course, the funniest part of it all is that we, the Greeks, are being bashed for having debt by the whole world!!!!
Especially germany!! ROFL!!!!!!!!  Angry
legendary
March 13, 2014, 04:00:36 PM
I was curious to where money came from... I googled where does new money come from a year ago and a bit..  The red pill has flipped my view of everything upside down.

Do you guys think the game will come to an end?  I sure hope it does but I do feel horrible for people that thought food, shealter, water and security where worthless and that paper was something of extreme value.  A bunch of my frineds think I've lost my mind and refuse to believe the Bank of Canada, FED, etc are privately owned... Even better was when I was told "there is nothing to worry about america could just pay all it's debt off with gold!"

It is bound to come to an end. Unless we start taking loans from Mars!!! LOL  Cheesy
legendary
March 13, 2014, 03:59:42 PM

EURUSD goes a bit too high? lets fight it and print MOAR: http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/news/ecb-ready-fight-deflation-keeps-175219454.html

They have indebted everyone indebtable and now are looking for more!!!!!!!!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Stand on the shoulders of giants
March 13, 2014, 03:28:42 PM
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
March 13, 2014, 03:22:38 PM
Sure, All fiats go to zero, history and math both prove this. Only question is, When?

The currency wars are happening as we speak. EURUSD goes a bit too high? lets fight it and print MOAR: http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/news/ecb-ready-fight-deflation-keeps-175219454.html

legendary
Activity: 1722
March 13, 2014, 03:09:19 PM
I was curious to where money came from... I googled where does new money come from a year ago and a bit..  The red pill has flipped my view of everything upside down.

Do you guys think the game will come to an end?  I sure hope it does but I do feel horrible for people that thought food, shealter, water and security where worthless and that paper was something of extreme value.  A bunch of my frineds think I've lost my mind and refuse to believe the Bank of Canada, FED, etc are privately owned... Even better was when I was told "there is nothing to worry about america could just pay all it's debt off with gold!"
Pages:
Jump to: