Pages:
Author

Topic: Our faucets on sale - page 2. (Read 1520 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Cheap and easy advertising
October 22, 2015, 09:40:41 AM
PM'd you, but please provide in which ones you are interested before contacting. Thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 22, 2015, 09:25:12 AM
i dont worry about the alexa rank of the faucets.. but i just want to know .. how much are you really earning from it?

I am very interested in this .. please pm me.
October 22, 2015, 09:23:51 AM
Like we just noted, we don't need to speed up the sale speed as we can just keep winning from the sites until someone wants to buy them. The current traffic could be also easily checked by some of the adspaces on the sites, and there's no need to fill this thread with 20-30 big screenshots. It shouldn't be a problem for anyone interested to send a pm. We will give not only stats but details about the functionality, which we also don't want to share in public, at least until someone starts bidding.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
October 22, 2015, 07:53:22 AM
I see nothing wrong with giving separate images of your Google Analytics data for each site, if nothing else. Having this data public could help increase your sale speed, as members will not have to contact you specifically for traffic stats.
Also, as for the AdSense ToS, I believe you can give approximate figures of what your sites make, just not go into specifics. Even if it is a long post, I'm sure that people interested in buying these sites would appreciate having it public and not having to contact you specifically for it.
October 22, 2015, 02:39:09 AM
We didn't want to open a thread for each of the faucets, but please let's talk for each one of them separately. So if you have interest, send us pm with the faucet (and preferences for additional features or changes) and we will give you details. We don't want to break Adsense TOS and reveal exact profits. The revenue is not different than any similar faucets, and has some ups and downs during the periods we were giving higher rewards or lower rewards. We can show traffic stats.  Also there are days that the profits from other ad networks combined are higher than the adsense profits, and we can't give exact stats for that too because of the limited functionality of these ad networks.

On a side note, the word "sale" in the title (we can't change it now) is probably misleading you that we want to quickly sell our sites. No, we are not in a hurry and have no problem to wait months until and if we find a buyer.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
October 21, 2015, 09:42:25 PM
So you expect to buy a site and return your investment for 1 month?
Please guys just skip this thread if you have similar expectations. Thanks Smiley
I was referring to your 4 BTC faucets.  I can cope with lower ad revenue per day as long as the traffic is decent and everything is consistent.  Care to share some stats?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
October 21, 2015, 08:17:11 PM
None of your faucets has a decent alexa.com rank (Below 100.000) Hugely overpriced IMHO
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
October 21, 2015, 07:09:48 PM
Please guys just skip this thread if you have similar expectations. Thanks Smiley
maybe you in right, but you must provide more information about sites. like any statistics, desirable google analytics. adsense stats will be wellcome
October 21, 2015, 10:26:28 AM
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
October 21, 2015, 10:08:05 AM
I'm interesting in purchasing a faucet but I'll definetly need the traffic stats by Google analytics and the AdSense stats per faucet (give me some of your most profitable sites).

These faucets seemed overpriced unless you're making like $40 + USD in ad revenue per day.
October 21, 2015, 07:33:32 AM
Hello everyone,

Lately we don't have much time for checking and maintaining our faucets, as are focused on improving our advertising services.
That's why we thought it would be nice if we managed to sell some or all of them, and invest the time and money into improvements.

We can't reveal in public the profits of each of them and we don't even know them exactly because they are combined from 3-4 ad networks, so if you have real interest please PM us and we will give you details.

So, here is the list with starting prices including the domains:
freecoins.info3 btc
printmoney.info4 btc
bitbink.com4 btc
allbitcoin.info2 btc
bitflips.info4 btc
ifaucet.info3 btc
xbtc.info4 btc

To start an auction for any of these, put the minimum starting bid here. You can buy any of them now for 50% additional price. The minimum step is 0.5 btc. Then you have 3 days (72 hours) and if there are no other bids we have a deal. Whoever knows us knows that we are trusted so we might skip escrow (you pay first), but if you have doubts we will use escrow for your costs.

All sites are fully customized and include some or many additional features. We even might add or change some features for you before selling it, for free if it's something small or for a small enough fee. Transfer is free too (installing and initial setup).
Pages:
Jump to: