Pages:
Author

Topic: Our financial problems are derived from money? - page 3. (Read 2540 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1008
Delusional crypto obsessionist
September 11, 2015, 07:28:25 AM
what i think that every problems about financial crisis and everything else is only imputable to one thing, that everyone is udnestimating, this is the overpopulation

if we were 1B at max i'm sure this world would have been a better place, from every point of view

Overpopulation is eugenesic bullshit, same will happen in a super technological society with 7b, 1b or 100k people...

You cannot even measure overpopulation reliably when evening is driven by an unlimited supply of value tokens (fiat)
Once the money supply is limited and economies run on it you can tell if there is overpopulation or not
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
contracorriente
September 11, 2015, 06:35:46 AM
what i think that every problems about financial crisis and everything else is only imputable to one thing, that everyone is udnestimating, this is the overpopulation

if we were 1B at max i'm sure this world would have been a better place, from every point of view

Overpopulation is eugenesic bullshit, same will happen in a super technological society with 7b, 1b or 100k people...
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
September 11, 2015, 06:13:11 AM

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1008
Delusional crypto obsessionist
September 11, 2015, 05:42:40 AM
What do you think about this phrase told it by Simon Dixon: our financial problems are derived from money, “simply because money is debt.”

Money is a ledger to keep track of when who did what.

If you create ledger inputs without being productive (print fiat), you are counterfeiting.

Financial problems are created by the ones who counterfeit (large central banks).

Activity: 172
contracorriente
September 11, 2015, 05:17:08 AM
Well maybe, but i think the true problem are technology, looks like very few politics and economist talk about it they fear this...

Who will consume if technology make people unemployed? it's a vicious spiral, enterprises replace people with machines to be more competitive, then these unemployed people lose their consume capacity so enterprises go bankrupt.

In the end only a few big corporations are still making some money but they will disappear too, this system is gone because of technology we will have to make a new one.
Activity: 133
September 11, 2015, 04:15:33 AM
What do you think about this phrase told it by Simon Dixon: our financial problems are derived from money, “simply because money is debt.”

Chek out the article and tell us what do you think about that.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/115231/simon-dixon-bitcoin-solves-3-major-problems-in-the-financial-system

Pages:
Jump to: